PC Need someone to get some character screenshots

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

William the Conquerer

Master Warrior of the Sword
I play Skyrim on my PS3, and I need screenshots for my new fanfic. Unfortunatley, as most PS3 players know, it is impossible to screenshot on PS3. So I am requesting for someone on PC to help me out by getting some screenshots of the following things:

Designable Characters

For this section, I'll need someone to design 4 different playable characters to take close up screenshots of.

1. Godrel:
A medium height Nord, slighty stocky, brown short hair, blue eyes, no scars or war paint, and a small black beard, and a set of full steel armour, minus the helmet to show his face. A full body shot of him sitting at Candlehearth Hall at the bar would be most preferable, but any shot should work as well

2. Faric:​
A medium height Breton, slightly less built than Godrel, light brownish-blonde hair, blue/blue-green eyes, full set of blue hooded robes (In Dawnguard. Console command id 0010710A), no scars either, along with no war paint. A shot of him in Candlehearth Hall sitting at the bar as well would be preferable, but again, any type of shot would work too.​
3. Redaria:
Shorter than Godrel and Faric, and of medium build, she has long crimson-reddish hair, and has dark brown eyes, and wears a set of red robes (Console command 0010CFF), no scars or war paint either. Most preferable shot would be standing in the Candlehearth Hall entry area.

4. Largus:
A very tall and very largely built Orc, with a small patch of black hair and a full black beard, and deep green eyes. He has a small scar going over his right eye, and no war paint. He has a full set of iron armor, minus the helm for picture purposes. A picture of him walking into Candlehearth Hall would be most preferable.

Stock Characters

I also will need screenshots of the following NPCs.

1. Calcelmo. Found in Understone Keep.

2. Imperial guards with swords drawn (in the city of Windhelm) [in the morning]

3. Urag gro-Shub. Found in the College of Winterhold's Arcanaeum.

4. Any type of Falmer.

If think of any others I will edit this post.

Locations

I need screenshots of a few places as well. I only need a picture of the entrances of the ruins.

1. Mzulft.

2. Tower of Mzark

3. City of Winterhold.

4. Blackreach central area.

If I need any others I'll edit this post.

Thank you for any form of assistance you can offer. I will very much be grateful.

AS88

Staff member
Stock Characters

I also will need screenshots of the following NPCs.

1. Calcelmo. Found in Understone Keep.

3. Urag gro-Shub. Found in the College of Winterhold's Arcanaeum.

4. Any type of Falmer.

If think of any others I will edit this post.

Locations

I need screenshots of a few places as well. I only need a picture of the entrances of the ruins.

1. Mzulft.

2. Tower of Mzark

3. City of Winterhold.

4. Blackreach central area.

If I need any others I'll edit this post.

Thank you for any form of assistance you can offer. I will very much be grateful.

You should be able to find these through a simple Google Images search. C'mon man, be resourceful ;)

AS88

Staff member
A

Apollyon Yagami

http://apollyonyagami.imgur.com/all/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

N9rEf81.png

small preview

William the Conquerer

William the Conquerer

If you like that you really need to see Redaria naked, heh, jk. i guess
Haha I may take you up on that, lol jk. But in all seriousness thank you. If I need anymore, ill post them here, so check it every few weeks or ill just PM you

AS88

Staff member

William the Conquerer