• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Deluge the Distant

Rendered Distant
Not started yet. Notes: After In The Dark. Deluge has abandoned his friends, and he has entertained a self-destructive state of thirst for power. While currently inconclusive, it may turn out that Deluge was after Azura's Star in an attempt to reforge it (* Black Azura's Star ) Having this soul gem and the strongest soul in Skyrim would make him an "Unborn Shadow Mage". An USM is a mage that can phase in and through time and reality. I will list Skills an alternate form. (Only applicable to magic skills and One-Handed) Illusion/ Delusion Alteration/ Renderer Restoration/ Exsanguination Destruction/ Obliteration Conjuration/ Evocation One-Handed/ Tendril

Deluge the Distant

Rendered Distant
"Ah!" The blade of my own ebony dagger was forced into my gut; I spat blood onto the cave floor. "Ah!" Again I shoved the blade into my abdomen, and blood poured from my mouth. Not only had I become deranged, but I was priorly sick. My bones grew weak, it was hard to stand. I had this though! Azura's Star. No! I had an empty dream, a false goal. I lacked the power I needed. No! I lacked the soul. A soul pure of heart not by their own choice, but more of by choice of destiny. One with the power of a Dragon, but the mind of a man. A hero. A Dragonborn. Who was I before this?

I woke up and automatically put my body into a position to vomit. I held my stomach, my dreams were getting even more vivid every time. "Ungh!" Nothing came up, there wasn't anything in there. "Ungh!'