Path Of A Saint (OOC)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    Gods do not decide those who are Right or Wrong. Only those that will Survive.

Once Umaril the Unfeathered was defeated by the Divine Crusader in the Oblivion Crisis, The Knights of the Nine fell into darkness. Now 5 years after Skyrim's Civil War, Aurorans are coming back somehow, from Meridia's Plain of Oblivion to seek revenge on those who destroyed their Commander. Join Arcturus Whitestrake on his mission to find the cause of the Aurorans uprising. Or join the ever growing crowd of worshipper's seeking to bring back Umaril to bring terror back into the world.

Knights of the Nine:​
    Arthonnen Nerevar II-Divine Crusader: Arcturus Whitestrake​
    Zihark2393-Knight Commander: Cyrus​
    JBar2531-Knight Commander: Achilles​
    Open-Knight Errant​
    Open-Knight Errant​
    Open-Knight Errant​
    Open-Pilgrim​
    Open-The Prophet​
    Heretics of Umaril:​
    Malitiasicarius-Umaril: Umaril​
    Isara12-Heretic Leader: Alexandre LeLouch​
    Open-Heretic Sleeper Agent​
    Open-Heretic Sleeper Agent​
    Open-Heretic Thug​
    Open-Heretic Thug​
    Open-Heretic​
    Open-Heretic​
    death raider-Priest of Umaril: Nokatishi
    I'll start this thread when we have at least two people on each side.​

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    ooh i want to join :3
    name: Alexandre LeLouch
    race: Breton
    skills: Is HIGHLY skilled in illusion magic. She can charm, calm, fea ror do any illusion spell there is, sheals create a bit of her own
    personality: believes Umaril to be a god, looks down on others. feminine

short for now, if you want any improvments, tell me :U

Sid

I think you're both in. Malitiasicarius you can wait and be just a voice, or you can be in and the KotN do not know it yet. Your choice.

Sid

Here is my CC:
    Name: Arcturus Whitestrake
    Sex: Male
    Race: Imperial
    Appearance: Standing tall for an Imperial at 6’1” and about 155 lbs. He has well-kept short light brown hair and no facial hair. He has light grey eyes, and a slightly hooked nose. Out of battle he wears a raiment not to different to Ulfric’s but ivory white in colour. Before the events of this thread he wields a silver sword. Just before the thread starts however he found the Hilt of the sword of the Crusader, choosing to put that in the sheath instead. In battle he wears the Armour of the Crusader and uses the shield as well.
    Personality: Arcturus Whitestrake has a likeable and friendly demeanour about himself. He enjoys the simple things in life like talking at an inn, hunting (He would only ever hunt all that was needed, and never rare or beautiful as a Unicorn or a White Stag) with his faithful companion, Aubk-I his Husky, and slaying undead abominations or unholy entities.
    History: Arcturus was born into a noble family of the Talos Plaza District of the Imperial City. When he was two, his parents moved to Solitude where they quickly died of Rock Joint. He was taken in by the Bards College where he learned to play the drums, became a confident speaker and was enthralled about the Myths of Yore. At the age of twenty he went back to Cyrodiil to take the Famous Pilgrimage of the Divines that so many had taken before him. Upon taking the Pilgrimage he was confronted with the Ghost of Pelinal Whitestrake and the Hero of Kvatch, who told him to search for the Crusaders Relics and to reform the Knights of the Nine. Then Pelinal Whitestrake told him “I’m proud to call you my decedent.” And the ghosts disappeared and thus his adventure began leading to the present day.

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    I would like to join as a knight commander!

Name: Cyrus
    Race: Redguard
    Class: Paladin/Retired Imperial soldier
    Appearance: Average skin tone for a redgaurd, 6ft tall with a medium to heavy build. Has a goatee and short black hair.
    Equipment: Wears imperial heavy armour minus the helmet, and a skyforge steel greatsword. He also has an amulet of mara (that he doesn't wear when stationed in skyrim because the locals always seem to hit on him when they see it) to remind him of his late wife.
    Personality: He is extremely loyal to the empire and is not afraid to draw his greatsword in defense of its honor. He loves his two children and is heartbroken over his wife's death. He is somewhat hotheaded but knows his place when in the presence of authority figures and ranking officers. Despite his love for the empire, Cyrus can't help but feel the divines have called him to do more with his life. He is strong willed and has growing connection to the divines.
    Bio: Cyrus was born in the imperial city and joined the military when he was of age. At the age of 25 he was stationed in Hammerfell where he married his wife and settled down to have a family. After the birth of his two children Cyrus was restationed in Skyrim due to the growing rebellion, taking with him the amulet of mara that his wife gave him to keep him safe. Months after his departure, his wife was mysteriously murdered by a crazed man in the middle of the market. When Cyrus heard of this he was devastated but was unable to return to his children. He joined the Companions guild in hopes of making enough gold to have his children brought to Skyrim but when he finally had the funds he realized that it was too dangerous with the civil war growing increasingly violent. When the revolution was over he finally returned to his children. He stayed there until he retired at age 35 taking his children with him back to Cyrodiil. With his amulet of mara around his neck and his mother-less children as a constant reminder, he couldn't help but feel guilty for not being around to protect his wife. He began praying to the divines daily for forgiveness and eventually realized that the only way to clear his conscience was to make the Pilgrimage of the Nine Divines. When he arrived at the last shrine he heard voices that told him to seek and assist the new Divine Crusader in his quest for the Crusaders Relics. Cyrus knew not to disobey.

Sid

Zihark, you're in. I'll post the thread later on today.

Sid

Zihark could you edit your last post so the base is in Skyrim as that is where the Pieces of the sword of the crusader are. Trips out of Skyrim are one off's.

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    Okay got it, I was a little confused on where the story was taking place

Sid

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    I would like to join if that would be ok?? I would like to be the priest of Umaril if thats ok?
    So here's my character card:

Name: Nokatishi

Race: High Elf

Personality: Nokatishi is quite a nasty character and usually releshes in killing. She respect her elders, although she can back chat and be rude, but thats her nature.

Appearance: Long brown hair reaching down to her shoulders. She has blue saphire eyes and she has long pointy ears. Nokatishi is 6'6 and she is quite slim.

Bio: Nokatishi had, had a hard and nasty life full of death, vengeance, betrayal and murder. Nokatishi was born in Skyrim in Windhelm where she had her mother assassinated because she was apparently a truly nasty and spiteful woman. When she was 10 her father left Nokatishi and her three sisters to fend for themselves while he went with a woman who he was in love with.

Nokatishi was the oldest out of the lot and she became the sorty of mother of all of them as she didn't want to be taken into a care and she was worried about being splite up. She then decided to get her revenge by finding her treachourous father.

She spent two weeks looking for him and she went to Riften and she found him at the Bee and Barb and that night she wen to his room and slit his throat and then broke his new wifes neck. At this time she was 18 and she then went back to her sisters and told them what she did. They were all shocked and horrified and the second eldest left with the other two and Nokatishi was left all alone.

After that she found Umaril's land and became a priest and she was the highest priest and she was much respected and no one dared to go against her.

Sid

Ok your both in. Jbar could you drop in with Cyrus.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    Zihark..i hate to ask you to edit your post again, but a second knight walked in and told you that the temple of mara is the sight of a massacare. That is all...

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    okay fixed it, sorry for the confusion

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
    Is the nameless knight created by Isara a permanant character in the rp or does he go his own way after he tells achilles and cyrus about the riften massacre. I'm asking because i dont know if i should mention him when we arrive at the fort.