PC PC blue screening upon exiting game.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
This has been happening since yesterday when I got the THQ humble bundle. Whenever I quit a game from the in-game menu, my computer blue screens and restarts. It isn't just Skyrim, it's also Saint's Row 3, and Deus Ex HR crashes my computer after 20 minutes of playing, if even that. (I've noticed that the majority of my Deus Ex crashes are caused by quickloading).

Does anyone know why this might be happening? I'm going to try out Metro 2033 in a minute and see if it does the same.

ianc1

Have you checked your fans for cpu and graphics card are clean, and also check the heat of your system in the bios.

Also whats the thq bundle if its for a different game then the only thing that can cause your problem is it was installed wrong. As the only thing that connects the games you have is your graphics card, or operating system.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Have you checked your fans for cpu and graphics card are clean, and also check the heat of your system in the bios.

Also whats the thq bundle if its for a different game then the only thing that can cause your problem is it was installed wrong. As the only thing that connects the games you have is your graphics card, or operating system.

Metro 2033 works fine, so it must be a problem with SR3 and Skyrim. The THQ bundle is this. Basically 7 THQ games for any price you want over a dollar.

I've yet to try out the other games in the bundle. Skyrim's been working a little better so it might just be SR3, which is buggy as hell on PC anyway.