• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

I was sitting on the bedroom deck at Lakeview looking over the water and the fabulous sunny day view while Rayya and I listened to The Nightengale play the lute.

This is so idyllic , I thought.

Aleson and Runa were playing tag outside and started getting a little too far away from the house to my liking so I walked out to bring them back.

Suddenly an arc of Lightning shot out of the forest cover , striking my son !!!

It was a Nightlord Vampire who emerged !
Wasn`t killing Harkon enough to stop this ?

the kids were smart enough to run back to the house
I was in a white-hot berserker rage as I charged the bloodsucking bitch , dual-wielding my Dawnguard Rune Axe and a Dragonbone Sword !
DIE , VILE MONSTER ! , I screamed as I slashed until she fell.

Hard to describe how I felt as I stood there with the vampire`s ichor dripping from my weapons
it`s been only a few times that I felt so immersed in the moment and emotionally involved .

just these 5 minutes or so made the 400 ms points cost for Hearthfire a bargain

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor

Sounds like a lot of fun!
Reminds me of when I turned around to see Lydia (my character's spouse) getting the crap kicked out of her by three ice trolls.
Cue barbaric rage.

That poor child. He was probably like " Tag your it" than bam instafried!:eek:

FullmetalHeart20

This is what I love about these games. Bethesda does not creat character attachments for the players. Instead, we create our own bonds!

Adam Warlock

Unfortunately , the attacks at Lakeview are too frequent and quickly turned to aggravation instead of excitement.
Moved family to Windhelm