• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Volanere

Grand Magister
Was wondering if anyone had some tips to share on leveling the enchanting faster. If anyone could give me some tips that would be great.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
~player.incpcs Enchanting

100 times! :)

Volanere

Grand Magister
Oops sorry forgot to mention im a xbox player. Wish i had a pc.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Disenchant anything you're not using and don't already have. Make leather bracers if you have leather, or jewelry if you have the ingots and jewels. Choose the appropriate enchant you have that is worth the most, and enchant away. Then sell and repeat.

It's really not that bad to level. :) I suggest that while leveling it, you don't use any grand souls, and save those for when your enchanting is where you want it.

Chop wood or do a few radiant quests for a bit, then get to college of winterhold and buy all the petty souls. Some will be filled, some won't.

As long as you have the resources, enchanting can reach 100 in under an hour of just pure doing the craft, I'd say.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Volanere

Grand Magister
Thanks! that makes sense im going to strart working on it right now.

Twiffle

Thanks! that makes sense im going to strart working on it right now.

one tip, dont level too quickly otherwise you will be too weak in other areas and get squished alot.