• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Someone should really go through the game like that. From the very beginning. Not necessarily that mask, (perhaps a chef's hat), but naked with duel wielding wood axes for sure. Eventually, through enchanting, it could be very dangerous indeed.

Lucid

Someone should really go through the game like that. From the very beginning. Not necessarily that mask, (perhaps a chef's hat), but naked with duel wielding wood axes for sure. Eventually, through enchanting, it could be very dangerous indeed.

I really like it with the masque, but how about with Cicero's jester hat? I usually put it on Farkas. Hmm, maybe I should take his armor and equip him with dual wood axes. Aww, what do I mean "maybe"? Of course I should!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

I really like it with the masque, but how about with Cicero's jester hat? I usually put it on Farkas. Hmm, maybe I should take his armor and equip him with dual wood axes. Aww, what do I mean "maybe"? Of course I should!
At least the guy would always be prepared to make firewood

JoeReese

Gods Damn you JoeReese, now I think of this as the solution to almost every question asked lately.

"One-handed weapon or two"; well, naked with two wood axes of course.

"I didn't have any weapons in the Thalmor embassy", clearly you needed to have been naked with two wood axes.

It seems no matter what I'm reading about in these forums, this image keeps popping into my head. Damn you, damn you to Oblivion :)

I'm here to serve. :)

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Gods Damn you JoeReese, now I think of this as the solution to almost every question asked lately.

"One-handed weapon or two"; well, naked with two wood axes of course.

"I didn't have any weapons in the Thalmor embassy", clearly you needed to have been naked with two wood axes.

It seems no matter what I'm reading about in these forums, this image keeps popping into my head. Damn you, damn you to Oblivion :)

:)

Don't fault Joe, he didn't create natural law. Like us he just has to abide by it.

Some things in life are just self-evident truths. One of those is a 75%-naked hairy guy wielding 2 axes wearing nothing but a creepy mask and an unfortunately way-too-small loin-covering.

Methinks perhaps the image is in your head because secretly it's always been there, now you are just aware of it.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
The real question would be where that person is storing all their other gear you can't see. :eek:

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
If the Dwemer really wanted to have future generations thinking of them as some superior race, then they would have depicted themselves with mullets.
How's that for random?

JoeReese

If the Dwemer really wanted to have future generations thinking of them as some superior race, then they would have depicted themselves with mullets.
How's that for random?

I believe that was considered at one point, what with the Centurions rocking the high-tech mohawks, and the Spheres setting trends for the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Presumably, what stopped them was that denim jackets and zubaz pants wouldn't be seen in Tamriel for another 1000 years.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
How's that for random?

I believe that was considered at one point, what with the Centurions rocking the high-tech mohawks, and the Spheres setting trends for the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Presumably, what stopped them was that denim jackets and zubaz pants wouldn't be seen in Tamriel for another 1000 years.
You obviously haven't seen my enchanted Daedric Zubaz.

I would post an image, but then everyone in this thread would instantly want to have sex with me. :eek:

JoeReese

How's that for random?

I would post an image, but then everyone in this thread would instantly want to have sex with me. :eek:

Nods in understanding. The same thing happened that time I posted my Moobz. (Involuntary shudder)

Chadonraz

Why isn't there a way to bait Vigilants of Stendarr like there is with Thalmor patrols?

Like if you're a vampire, werewolf of Daedra worshipper, you could have dialogue options leading to the Vigilants attacking. I sure would love to kill all Vigilants I see with my current, lycanthropic character, but she doesn't go around randomly assaulting people. Even when the people in question keep trying to kill her.

Annageckos

Why isn't there a way to bait Vigilants of Stendarr like there is with Thalmor patrols?

Like if you're a vampire, werewolf of Daedra worshipper, you could have dialogue options leading to the Vigilants attacking. I sure would love to kill all Vigilants I see with my current, lycanthropic character, but she doesn't go around randomly assaulting people. Even when the people in question keep trying to kill her.

I don't know why, but the Vigilants of Stendarr have been attacking me. I'm not a vampire or werewolf, they just started to attack. Oh well, they have some good loot on them.

Chadonraz

I don't know why, but the Vigilants of Stendarr have been attacking me. I'm not a vampire or werewolf, they just started to attack. Oh well, they have some good loot on them.

I always take their robes. :cool:
Some nice weight/value there.

I wish they insta-aggroed on me too... would be fun. Oh well, at least I get VoS Elite every few days. :D

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Nods in understanding. The same thing happened that time I posted my Moobz. (Involuntary shudder)
Imagine how bad it would have been if you also had front butt.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Flipping around TV... Hey look, check this out!

A performance by a band of draugr covering "Paint it Black."

oh wait... that's actually the Rolling Stones.

My mistake.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
I fudging hate Frea, the skaal woman. First of all, I really dislike followers in general, and hate it when the game forces one on me as part of a quest. Secondly, her accent sounds a little annoying. Third, I was trying to go through the Temple of Miraak somewhat sneakily, but Frea had to ruin it for me. Why does she feel compelled to charge into battle the moment an enemy appeared on screen? So much for a tactical approach.

Bah, I hate followers and never use them unless I'm forced.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Man, I wish I were ambidextrous.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.