• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
OK enough craziness one of the thoughts I have when playing this game: "How did these spiders find its way into nordic ruins?"
They start out really small.

The real question is: what do they eat? Sure there is the occasional adventurer or skeever, but is that really enough to feed all 10 spiders you just hacked your way through plus the giant one at the end?

Maybe they are vegetarians and survive on the moss that seems grow everywhere? That's gotta be it. They just kill adventurers because fluff adventurers.

Seriously, we go in their nests and kill them, while they just want to frolic in the meadow, picking flowers. Man, we are assholes.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Is it safe to assume that goat cheese I absconded from a Draugr corpse is likely past its expiration date?

Lordofthemelons11

Lord of all type of Melons (including Watermelons)
I would like to raise an army. I have the gold to hire a hundred warriors, (at $500 a piece). I have the materials to provide good weapons and armor to all of them. I know I'm not the only one. Wouldn't it be glorious to build your own army?! I even have more than enough mead for all of them. Perhaps this could be an option in the next installment of the series.

If you're playing on pc you can get mods that let you have more followers

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Is it safe to assume that goat cheese I absconded from a Draugr corpse is likely past its expiration date?
Past its expiration date, perfectly ripe. I guess it all depends on how funky you like your cheese.
I guess the cheese being past its expiration date would be fitting as the Draugr is too.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Cherry

I never knew you could "FUS" insects, until I accidentally did it one day. I blew the butterfly's little wings clean off.
Also sliced one in twain with my legendary Daedric sword of Frost... too OP'D?? :D

You one-shotted a freaking butterfly!? Oh master, teach me your secrets of badassery, I beg you!

(I'm being completely serious here. Butterflies are tough bastards. They always get me.)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I never knew you could "FUS" insects, until I accidentally did it one day. I blew the butterfly's little wings clean off.
Also sliced one in twain with my legendary Daedric sword of Frost... too OP'D?? :D

You one-shotted a freaking butterfly!? Oh master, teach me your secrets of badassery, I beg you!

(I'm being completely serious here. Butterflies are tough bastards. They always get me.)

It take many hours years of practice, young grasshopper...

Annageckos

I found out you can shoot butterflies with an arrow. I had lined up a perfect shot, probably hunting deer, released the arrow and it sailed right into a butterfly... Yeah.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Not as much a random thought, but kinda something that didn't fit anywhere per se....

Working on a few ideas for a new look for a signature, and while this particular image wasn't going to have enough detail at the small size to work like I was intending, I thought it still looked cool in the pre-resized version.

TESV 2014-05-10 19-01-59-56-Recovered.png

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I once tried to fill a large display case with nothing but cheese. I'd obtained many large wheels and wedges of splendid quality. You see, draugrs, as you mentioned Raido, do seem to love their cheese. In fact, I've determined that they are Skyrim's foremost experts on the aging, and such. Tis actually the true purpose behind their continued existence as living corpses. Anyway, regarding the display case of cheese... it would always end up on the floor, scattered about. And when I would shut the lid of the case, I'd see cheeses somehow miraculously protruding through the glass lid, which of course completely disrupted the aesthetics of the whole room. By and by I decided one day after consuming an inordinate amount of mead, ale, and sacks of flour, that I'd eat all the cheeses as well. The resultant tasting notes will remain secret, and to someday be unearthed by the intrepid adventurer who succeeds in plundering my tomb. Beware, the Barrow of Kohlar the Unkilled!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
You know, if you just look past the hordes of gargantuan deadly spiders and the various types of dessicated corpses walking around trying to kill you, this place is actually kinda creepy.

TESV 2014-05-25 20-01-49-24.png

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV 2014-05-24 18-47-49-80.png
Okay Mogrul, here's that 1000 gold I owe you. At least that's what I would say had I not just aerated your vital organs with my trusty blade, Seigetsu here. You know, even dead you are still a cowardly little bitch.

Now I'll just pay off my 40 gold bounty and I'm plus 960 gold and dead boy lying over there bleeding out in the ashes just learned to be careful what you ask for. See how we all can go home happy?

Cherry

I once tried to fill a large display case with nothing but cheese. I'd obtained many large wheels and wedges of splendid quality. You see, draugrs, as you mentioned Raido, do seem to love their cheese. In fact, I've determined that they are Skyrim's foremost experts on the aging, and such. Tis actually the true purpose behind their continued existence as living corpses. Anyway, regarding the display case of cheese... it would always end up on the floor, scattered about. And when I would shut the lid of the case, I'd see cheeses somehow miraculously protruding through the glass lid, which of course completely disrupted the aesthetics of the whole room. By and by I decided one day after consuming an inordinate amount of mead, ale, and sacks of flour, that I'd eat all the cheeses as well. The resultant tasting notes will remain secret, and to someday be unearthed by the intrepid adventurer who succeeds in plundering my tomb. Beware, the Barrow of Kohlar the Unkilled!

In Skyrim, some of us are warriors, mages or thieves. You decided that you wanted to be a cheese connoisseur. Fair enough.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
You should see my mead cases! Really, I had to eat the cheese to make room for the mead. A bit annoying, are the bottles that are under things that I can't get to...