Open Rise of the Falmer [ROF] Character Cards & Rules

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Geel-Kajin

WHoah, both of you want in? Neat!

Well, caravan. Similar to TFF, you need to wait for Gemini. Either that of a vote.
    I say yeah, we need more people. Will be excited if both of you join :D

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    WHoah, both of you want in? Neat!

Well, caravan. Similar to TFF, you need to wait for Gemini. Either that of a vote.
    I say yeah, we need more people. Will be excited if both of you join :D
    Alright I can wait A few. I'll just read some of the exciting skyrim related stories here while I wait :)

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
    Its good to see you again Rextoret, not seen you since HOD

Skyrimosity

I'll be waiting for whenever this RP decides to come back from the dead

Geel-Kajin

Come back from the dead? You can at least help it with a post. I'm stuck coz i was the last poster.

Geel-Kajin

Nice post. I'l have to wait for someone on my side to post though, can't continue without a reaction from the others.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    When will Gemini be on again I really want to join

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    I hope this is ok.

Name: Neeroozus
    Race: Argonian
    Class: Illusionist/Assassin, Frost Mage (somewhat), Alchemist (specializes in poison),
    Birth Date: 4E 170, 2nd of Evening Star (Age: 30 in Human years)
    Physical Description: 6'2 feet tall, somewhat muscular, bright orange scaly skin with light green vertically pupiled eyes. Wears a maroon hooded cloak and robes with bright red leather shoulders and boots and chainmailed bracers.
    Weapons: Primary: Ebony War Axe (enchanted with frost damage from the College of Winterhold), Secondary: Daedric Dagger (also enchanted with frost damage courtesy of the college) Ranged: Crossbow (also enchanted with Frost magic)
    Spells: Ice Spike, Icy Spear, Ice Storm, Invisibility, Frenzy, Rout, Rally, Conjure Frost Atronach
    Personality: Very mysterious and quiet. But loyal to those he calls friends and deadly to those he calls foes, often mistaken for a Dark Brotherhood assassin. The reason he is not in the Dark Brotherhood is because he prefers to be alone than in a family. Very helpful in situations, can easily come up with a solution. He is also very brave.
    Misc: Hiding in Skyrim because he was framed for trying to murder the King of Black Marsh, born under the sign of the Thief.

Skyrimosity

I remember when I first wanted to join this thread. It was AFTER I spent 3-4 hours reading all 60 pages with no regard for outside life. Haha, good times.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Yeah I really want to join lol

Skyrimosity

name: Edwyn Strong-hearted
    Class: Necromancer/user of bound weapons/likes to sneak when approaching combat to scout enemies
    Race: Breton, the superior magic users of Tamriel!
    Looks: Black hair, shoulder-length, war paint on the left side of his face.
    Background: Father was a mage. He always taught me the value of magic, but I preferred the POWER of magic. Father died when I was 15 years of age, and I was sent to Skyrim to live forever with my Aunt Barbona. After 10 years, I decided to leave my Aunt behind for the life of an adventurer in Skyrim. I used this time to learn the Conjuration field of magic. I had a natural talent for making weapons out of magic, bound weapons! I also learned how to conjure a flame atronach, but that is only to be resorted to in the most desperate situations. After all, I prefer to see the death fill my enemies by my own blade. While hunting in the forests of Skyrim, I became talented at sneaking behind my prey before the final kill. I heard the Jarl of (insert wherever this side-quest is taking place) has been killed suspiciously by Falmer, and I have been hired by a citizen of the hold to investigate.
    Personality: Confident, believes his way is usually right, confrontational but usually understanding. (does not carry weapons, will only use Bound Swords and Bows while wearing light armors.)
    ^ I dug this up so I could get back in touch with Edwyn

Geel-Kajin

Haha all the pages!? good thing i joined at the start then. Well, I'd let you both in if it were up to me, but have both of you read a bit of the RP?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Haha all the pages!? good thing i joined at the start then. Well, I'd let you both in if it were up to me, but have both of you read a bit of the RP?

yeah i read some

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Oh my gosh I haven't gotten any of these notifications! It's a good thing I was just browsing through the RP section looking for your fanfic/RP thing, Geel. :D Speaking of which, I'll try and post in that a little bit later if I'm able. :)
    I'm glad to see some people still want to join ROF! Hopefully some of our more veteran posters will be on soon and we can get some activity going again! I look forward to seeing how all of you newcomers RP with us. :D

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Oh my gosh I haven't gotten any of these notifications! It's a good thing I was just browsing through the RP section looking for your fanfic/RP thing, Geel. :D Speaking of which, I'll try and post in that a little bit later if I'm able. :)
    I'm glad to see some people still want to join ROF! Hopefully some of our more veteran posters will be on soon and we can get some activity going again! I look forward to seeing how all of you newcomers RP with us. :D

does that mean I'm in?

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Not for sure. We'd like to make sure with other members of the RP first, although I'm sure none of them will have objections to you guys joining.