• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

Hi i got 2 assassins i intend to make into a vampire for the upcoming dlc but i dunno which to make a vampire histories and bios are below.

A.Dark elf assassin, Ex morag tong. is an illusionist/assassin as all morag tong should rightfully be.
bio:He is an ex-morag tong after the red mountain blew up and they disbanded. he grew up among the tong since a child. and knew only the tong. hes obsessed with a sense of "dark justice" think a fluffed up batman. but he is also fighting his inner bloodlust which he sometimes confuses for righteous fury.

B.Imperial assassin. a Cyrodilic vampire noble. he is a typical assassin besides being EXTREMELY deadly in melee with swords((if hes caught)) and a absolute master of poisons. making some of the most exotic and painful ones ever known. however as of late i turned him back into a human((he felt guilty for the things hes done)) though for the sake of the expansion i may change him back ((the promise of power calling? lust for immortality again?))

Tell me your idea and thoughts on the matter i aperciate any feedback

Dovahlink69

Not the Dragonborn - A very naughty boy!
Since this is in-game roleplay,I think this should be in a different category.

Dovahlink69

Not the Dragonborn - A very naughty boy!
I'm pretty sure this part of the forum is for forum RP,not about roleplaying your character in-game. I could be wrong,I am new here.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
That is correct, this area is for story Role playing. Not for in game advice. Your question would be better served in the general section.