• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Olyviah followed on with Selia's random bantering before walking over to Honerside with no sort of problems thanks to the illusion spell. Once inside, the spell wore off. "This place is amazing!" In reality, it wasn't much of a sight, but Olyviah had never lived in a nice, petite house before, and with it acting as the Thieve's Guild base of operations, her expectations were considerably low. Like a child moving into a new home for the first time, she eagerly explored each part of it, especially enjoying the view from high up.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    There was madness through out the colony, Hides did a small smile. The dictator and the Tiger of Kamal were brought in. Hides was sad to see his new friend dead, but the dictator had a large hole in his chest from an arrow that suddenly dissappeared. Good, so then the contract is done. Back to Riften, Hides sneaked out, tapping his men that they where leaving. "I guess no vacation here for me." "What father?" "Nothing back to Riften, the contract is done and Verlok has done well." Soon Hides left with his retinue behind him, Time to face the boss.

After his talk with the dunmer, Dar'arjo walked right up to the guard, but before he could say anything the guard cut him off."Look, I saw you talking to Pnuelon, and if your going to try and bribe me too, forget it, I'm not instead in your gold" "Ah, but what you don't know is that Dar'arjo isnt even offering gold, no...Dar'arjo wants to give you something much more valuable" Said Dar'arjo with a smirk. "Information, he happens to know of a thieves guild member that is on her way to Windhelm, and if you hurry, you could catch her at Shors Stone" "And how do I know I can trust you" Said the guard. "Because Dar'arjo is willing to come with you and help you catch her, and if she isn't there, then you can arrest Dar'arjo....so.... either way...you win." "Fine, ill go ask the Jarl to lend me some men, and we'll head down there in a few mintues, Ill meet you outside the city. And if your not there, then i'm not going, got it?" "Yes yes, Dar'arjo understands" He said, knowing that his plan had worked. "Dar'arjo will be there, after all, he has nothing better to do."

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
    Vincent started to take everything out of the secret room he uncovered. Wow, this is a lot of stuff. I hope they have a fence to sell this stuff too, Vincent thought as he swipes the Dibella statue of the shelf. Vincent had just finished taking everything from the room and just stepped outside the room. Thank Julianos that I've got enough room for all this stuff, Vincent thought. Now to leave through the balcony. Vincent was about to go to the Jarls personal balcony, when he heard voices getting nearer. Get that guard to a doctor at once! We can't have mentally sick people guarding the palace, said a woman's voice. Yes my Jarl, we'll get on it right away, says a guard who hurries back downstairs to complete his task. Oh no the Jarl! She'll definitely come in here! Vincent quickly closes the secret wardrobe and hides in one of the other wardrobes. Vincent hears Laila-Law-Giver walk in. Who did this to my bed! Shouted Laila as she looks in anger. I'll get one of my servants to tidy it up later, now where are my documents for tonights meeting with Ulfric. Vincent stayed as quiet as he can, while trying to keep himself calm. It's probably just about stormcloak matters, I don't know why- oh wait. I forgot to close the back panel on the secret room! Why did I just close the wardrobes door? She'll find her secret room has been robbed and getting out of this building will be impossible. Vincent waited and hope that she'll leave, but can't escape the chance of blowing it. I think I left it by my Dibella statue, says the Jarl as she walks towards the wardrobe of the secret room. No! No! No! Vincent started to panic and sweat as he realises that it's going to be all over. No! Huh, well I am truly fu- No wait. Here they are. Laila reached under the two books on her bedside desk and pulled out a piece of document, and then returns to her throne downstairs. Vincent gave a sigh of relief and walked out of the wardrobe he was hiding in. Thank the gods for that piece of luck, whispered Vincent to himself. Now then time get out of here. Nobody strikes lucky twice in a row, thought Vincent. Vincent opens the door to the Jarls personal balcony and then climbs down the tree near the balcony. This tree should lead to some bushes near the riften road and I can then enter the street like nothing has happened. Vincent climbed into the bushes and then onto the street. Vincent started walking down the street to the other side of Riften. Now to Honeyside for my entrance into the Thieves Guild.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    The khajiit turned back to Jacoby, successful in his bid to swerve the guard's opinion. "Haha! Excellent friend, and no money spent either. Now that we have the guard informing the authorities about that she-devil's location, we have to make sure you don't land yourself in prison. Head off to Shor's stone now, preferably as quick as possible, to beat her to it. I'll stall Vex to keep her from getting there before you and the guards do, and soon she'll have much more time to spend while she's stuck in her nice, cozy cell, hahaha!" Jacoby thanked the Khajiit for this part of his plan, but now it was his turn to shine.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Hides made it back to Riften in a couple days. Dam wolves, Hides thought, Well I made it anyway. Hides bursted into Honeyside. "Where is Selia?" Hides asked. He was soon pointed to the back room. God I hope I won't have to wait. Hides walked into the back room, and saw a few new faces. "Who are you people? And don't say murderous pychopaths for the love of Sithis and the Night Mother." Hides didn't like the idea of these people and Hides smiled a toothy inhuman grin as his Knives spread out.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
    I follow behind you awaiting more orders. Well this job could be worse, I'm not dead am I? I quickly scan the room for new recruits and then say "Wow Selia, you've been busy. So have I. Our targets are dead."

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    "Yes the contract is finished and I want my gold," Hides kept the unnatural smile. I wonder if Mr. Victus is still allive, Hides thought, I still have research to do. He turned to see his boss behind him, and she had bloody swords. "Keeping busy I see is that the stableboy's blood or were you finally productive in your killings?" "Father!" Stilletto seemed honestly suprised by his words. Razor had an odd look when he saw Selia, and Cleaver just watched calmly his hand on his battle axe.

MR-WIKI-96

Vincent walks into Honeyside and looks around with a surprised look. This doesn't look like the place for a guild's headquarters. Vincent then stops and sees a couple of guild members. Is Selia here? Yea she's in there. The guild member points too a door. Thanks. Vincent walks up too the door. This looks like some sort of back-room, thought Vincent. Vincent pushes the door open to see some other guild members. I don't know why this is a thieves guild, this looks like the dark brotherhood! Mockingly thought Vincent. Vincent notices Selia on the other side of the room talking to an Argonian. Selia! Called Vincent as he walks towards them.

TheDovahkiin

I look at the newcomer and size him up. He won't last long. I look back at the events at hand and ready myself to cast a spell. Selia DID tell me to watch him. I look at Selia but she averts her eyes..... maybe I should join Hide's Knives? What would I be? Blade? Saw? Dagger? Who cares, I am getting offtrack. What did he say that was so horrible? Selia isn't productive. She is random. Those of us that have an Alias can't afford to be like that. My Alias? Walks-Many-Paths. Rich bastard that Alias is. What most don't know is, it is my real identity, Verlok is my criminal identity. I treat Walks-Many as an Alias because I prefer my new life as Verlok. AGAIN getting off track!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Hides sneered at the newcomer, and wondered why he was still here. Hides saw a pair of gold purses. He threw the bigger one at Verlok,"You have earned it... Hmmm I think if you are willing to join you will be one of my Knives." Hides handed Verlok a piece of paper. All the paper said was Sickle with a picture of the implement. Hides turned to exit the door as his retinue fell back behind him. "Let me know when there is more business, Boss lady." As soon as they got outside, all five drank an invisiblity potions that Hides had prepared and each went thier separate directions. Ah, Hides thought, back to my burnt out home.

TheDovahkiin

I look at the paper and smile. "This fits perfect" I walk outside and drink the potion, heading back to my rather large mansion near Markarth. (HEARTHFIRE FTW)

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Selia laughed as she finished paying everyone their money. "What a wonderful job this has been! Goodbye!", she said as she sommersaulted out the door. She hopped atop Treasure, said bye to Morgue, and rode off in the direction of Markarth, quickly followed by Verlok.

(Soory for short post, trying to wrap it up, stupid thing stopped sending me alerts! Anyway, I'll have the next one up on Thursday.)

TheDovahkiin

(Im going to be using Verlok if it is in the same area.)

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    (Please post that in the ooc or the conversation, only post here if you have a regular post as well, or you're me. And It'll be in Solitude.)

MR-WIKI-96

Vincent got his pay from Selia and then started walking home too his cottage house near Rorikstead. Thank the gods for the pay. She said she'll tell us of the next job. Can't wait too see what we steal next, thought Vincent. He then took his sister's gift, a garnet silver necklace, out of his pocket and started looking at it. Time too find a courier for you once I get home. Vincent stored the necklace back in his pocket. I should be home soon, I can see Whiterun. Vincent was halfway home. He realizes that his membership in the thieves guild means he is not alone. Not anymore.