Spoiler Scariest Experience you've had in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BoundByTheWolfBlood

Defiler of the Dead.
For me it'd be the time that Queen potema was attacking Solitude, Very frightening!

Bulldog

My heart feels like it stops just about everytime I fall from somewhere high, like I myself am actually falling. It wasn't just this game either. Any game where that I was playing, that my guy or car falls for a long distance I experience this. Told my wife that would end up being what gives me a heart attack.

Yeah probably waking up in the abandoned shack or when I was poisoned during the by Mercer Frey

I was surprised in the abandoned shack. Then again, I immediately liked her; she has a nice voice. :)

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 8
My scariest experience was when I was in the abandoned shack that filled with pink and red gas. That Daedric Prince's voice disturbed so much that I had to pause my game and go to the bathroom...Then again, I jump whenever a wolf comes out of no where...

mamali

mine was walking into some cave , most quests were done , so i was just walking around skyrim and discovering places .
and i went into some cave that lead me into a new quest , so many mages were in the cave and i had to kill their leader .
you know , the mages and the caves were not so scary , i was just , so surprised , never thought i would find anything interesting in there but all of sudden a large firevolt came to me out of nowhere :eek:

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
I turned around and saw 2 Giant White Frostbite Spider lunging at me.

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
Everything about the Soul Cairn.

I hate that place. It is creeeeeeeeepy...........

Indri Master

Dremora
When Lars survived my attack.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Those moments when you find yourself in a tough fight with a sliver of health, and you don't have enough magicka or potions to heal, especially when you suddenly realize you haven't saved once in the past 10 or 15 minutes.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Forelhost. That place is a beast