So... Miraak just came to the rescue.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ravishi

After leaving Sky Haven Temple I get jumped by a Frost Dragon and a Blood Dragon.

As i am on the verge of death running away, i hear someone shouting. and i turn to see miraak fighting one of the dragons. So i quickly heal up and take down the remaining dragon.

Let it be known this isn't a mod, plus i haven't beaten the dragonborn campaign yet. :O

Anyone else got stories of Good Guy Miraak?

Here's a pic of him at the beast's body. I can't interact with him.2013-07-31_00002.jpg

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
Jader is right hes just there to steal the souls...he actually stole my soul after i killed a serpentine dragon without his help

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Ha HaHa wait were you saying something god old Miraak does get annoying after stealing 75% of your dragon souls

Al'Tair

This sentence is false
Jader is right hes just there to steal the souls...he actually stole my soul after i killed a serpentine dragon without his help

Yeah, I remember he kept close to me when I killed dragons, but I didn't realize he was stealing my souls... what a bi*ch... go kill your own dragons, Miraak! :mad:

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I enjoyed Miraak, he had rather interesting things to say when stealing Dragon souls. I wasn't annoyed since I had plenty, I often was interested in hearing what he says. Stuff like "I wonder does it hurt, to have one's soul torn away like that." Or something along those lines.