• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Dino Cicarelli and his unstoppable one-timer and slap shot from NHL 94.
Well, hopefully, his points record will balance out his Indecent Exposure charge, and being the first man in NHL history to be jailed for asault with a hockey stick. He's Canadian, close enough to Nordic for me, and one of My heroes, anyway.

Oh, and another prerequisite for going to Sovngard, you kinda have to be Dead. Ok, there's exceptions made for being the Dragonborn fulfilling your destiny to PWN on teh World Eater, but barring that, you don't see a lotta guys with pulses wandering around there.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Mario stomping on some goombas. Ohh yeeaaahhh.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
For me I'd see Red from Pokemon, Link, Commander Shepard, The Grey Warden, and Loghain Mac Tir.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Well, hopefully, his points record will balance out his Indecent Exposure charge, and being the first man in NHL history to be jailed for asault with a hockey stick. He's Canadian, close enough to Nordic for me, and one of My heroes, anyway.

Man, my Yzerman-Fedorov-Cicarelli-Coffey line was unstoppable, forgot my last defenseman, wasn't Lidstrom.

The left paddle on Pong.
That was the first video game I ever played, on the O-scope in the garage. I got the circut out of the back of some nerd rag, and breadboarded it after a trip to radio shack. No paddles, the only controls were a couple potentiometers mounted to the corners of the Project Box. My second one was Tennis for Two. It wasn't as good as the original. Hey, it was the seventies! The Atari didn't come out for a few more years. I'm kinda an Old School gamer, like pre-school.

VonCrown

Nice call on Joanna Dark, Psi.

For me:
  • Bo Jackson from Tecmo Bowl.
  • The Valkyrie from Gauntlet 2.
  • Crono and Marle from ChronoTrigger.
  • Michael Vick from Madden 2004.
  • Lil Mac from Mike Tyson's Punchout.
  • Dino Cicarelli and his unstoppable one-timer and slap shot from NHL 94.
  • Starman from NES Pro Wrestling.
  • That punk-ass laughing dog from Duck Hunt.
  • The Chef and Dancing Hotdog from Burgertime.
We'd have a great time on a round table.

Bolded is obviously already heading for Hircine's realm.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts