• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
I don't know if there is a forum already for this but what weapons would you love to see in skyrim? I personally would love spears, Halberds, flail maces, or even a bladed whip. I always wondered if they might bring in spears for skyrim maybe DLC? All I know is vikings and Norse style of things one of their main weapons are spears and pikes.

P.s. sorry if this is terribly written I am half asleep and its 2 am where I am from.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
The Spear was the most common weapon of war in ancient history, regardless of culture.

Cave

yeah, saw it on Assassins creed then fell inlove with it. I'm looking for a tomohawk mod at the moment

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Isnt a Tomohawk just a native american Axe? I know they could be thrown as well I am askin cause take a Waraxe, hide armor, and go into wilds...

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
tomohawks. :D
I made a pretty convincing Native American character once so yeah. Oh, and I remember making a Mod for throwing axes on Morrowind which I seemed to like.