PC Strange roaring/yelling in Whiterun...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
So the weirdest thing just happened to me in Whiterun.

I had just done Molag Bal's quest, and I fast traveled to Whiterun and starting walking around. Well suddenly, I hear someone in a VERY deep voice yell something. It sounded like it was coming from a distance and I remember he said 2 syllables, but i don't remember what he said.

This has happened once before. I was in Whiterun and as I walked by Uthgerd's house (I killed her long ago) and heard the same thing, but I'm not sure it was the same thing because my sister was watching Regular Show in the background and you know how Muscle Man is.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Clydy

Imperial Archer
Provably Some Mod you Use, Can you tell me a List of those?

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
The ocean called. They're running out of shrimp.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :/

/offtopic
"Well the jerk store called, they're running out of you!"
costanza.png

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Are you running the Sounds of Skyrim- Civilization mod? If so, you might have heard one of their easter eggs.
"VENGEAAAAAAANCE...."

Yeah, that's got to be what it is. Thanks!

And to everyone else, I've gotten far enough into to the main quest to know if it was the Greybeards.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
LOL.... my how far the Elder Scrolls series has come.
Daggerfall's actually really dang fun. There's a lot more factions and whatnot to enjoy, and it's the largest world of any TES game (though a lot of it is randomly generated on the spot).
And it can be downright scary at times.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Daggerfall's actually really dang fun. There's a lot more factions and whatnot to enjoy, and it's the largest world of any TES game (though a lot of it is randomly generated on the spot).
And it can be downright scary at times.

I never played any TES games prior to Morrowind, would find it really difficult to go back despite my love for the lore. Even Oblivion feels so dated that it's just not interesting to me. If there was a novelization of the game, I'd probably read that instead :p