Xbox 360 That's a new one...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Well, something interesting happened to me the other day. I was traveling to Winterhold on College business when out of nowhere, a dead horse fell from the sky and landed right in front of me. I have no idea how that happened.

DAMN THOSE MAGES :eek:

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Of course I've mentioned the chicken shrine in the Rift before....

Yesterday I found a small, drying up little pond near Bleakwind Basin that had a skeleton arm coming out of it, holding an orcish sword. I took the sword and the hand of the skeleton fell off and splashed into the water.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I ran across the mammoth skeleton half buried in the sod with a person skeleton inside of it. Never seen it before. Just plain weird. It was like the mammoth ate the person! Now that I would have like to see.

Ok so one day i am walking in riften, i decide ill go start the dawnguard quest...
Once i enter the cave i walk past a river thing with mudcrabs, so i kill em all. Then one of them falls through the ground. So i just back away slowing then start running. BAM! It plops right in front of me! I almost died!!!!

-Silence

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows

Yesterday I found a small, drying up little pond near Bleakwind Basin that had a skeleton arm coming out of it, holding an orcish sword. I took the sword and the hand of the skeleton fell off and splashed into the water.

WHAT CHICKEN SHRINE???? This is the third time someone has mentioned it and I HAVE NOT FOUND IT PLEASE HELP :eek:

ColleenG

WHAT CHICKEN SHRINE???? This is the third time someone has mentioned it and I HAVE NOT FOUND IT PLEASE HELP :eek:

All I can say is I was hiking from Riften to Ivarstead across the Rift. I'd say it's about 2/3 of the way to Ivarstead. Picked up about 40 bear skins on the way.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Just recently I came across the headless horseman for the first time. I just dealt with some group of vicious necromancers on the road telling me to come close so they could attack me, then he comes riding around the corner, I was on my way to Dragon Bridge. I also found a bandit hideout wiped out by the Falmer. After dealing with the Falmer, the head honchos returned, I forget the place's name.

ColleenG

OK here's a new one as of yesterday. I went to the College of Winterhold; I hadn't been there in several Skyrim weeks. Birna, of Birna's oddments, was laying there dead right at the college's gates. So somehow she was chased all the way up there? I don't know how I'm going to get the Coral Dragon Claw now.

Naglfar

I read that Bethesda put in a few small Easter Eggs like that, I was looking out for that as its a reference to Arthurian legend The Lady In The Lake.