18+ The Bandit Chronicles

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

where would you like the next chapter to feature

• A daring return home !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Brior heist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cadaver

In the short stories to come you will be graced with an inside look into the savage life of a bandit hoard, their tactical assaults and their crafty plans with no gory details speared. The work of these notorious outlaws spread like a disease, infecting, and poisoning the hart of Tamriel and engulfing her citizens.
brought to you by the orchistraighters of nightmares Cadaver and lifts-her-tail

Cadaver

Now you join us at a crucial point in are savage tail, you are about to embark on a perilous journey where you can witness first hand, how the bandits most people fear. operate and how far they are willing to go. But mostly how their respect for the law and safety for the innocent is truly appalling. This tail is full of excitement will compel even the most proud and noble men to a life of merciless killing and submit to a life without limits a life with out rules.True unaltered freedom!

we readeyed are troop at dawn. just imagine a hoard of angry orcs and redgaurds barreling toward an innocent but cowardly caravan of khajiit traiders. We where ostracized and outlawed in are home of Hammerfell and Orisemer so we traveled to Skyrim to continue are unholy quest and bestowed are evil presents upon the inocents of Skyrim once again! so with a flurry of axes and maces we pounced upon the carravan my sabre in hand ready to taste blood once more. the words Drust on my sabre my sword the swords of my farthers. we march upon the enmy with the ebony axe of are for-farthers that represets all we stand for, all we are and we would give are lives to protect it . The item in question an ebony axe that found its way through the Oblivion crisis an into the hands of men !

Cadaver