The character you would most like to kill...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Gisli yet. On my first playthrough, I made it into Solitude for the first time sometime during the night. After watching the execution, I headed into the Winking Skeever for some rest. It was there that I found Gisli and decided to a talk to her. Expecting a polite conversation, I instead got "I'm Gisli, but you can call me Erikur's sister. Everyone else does!" I thought, "Lady, I just got here. I don't have the faintest clue who Erikur is. I spoke to you because I'm curious about you. Fine, decline my friendship, so readily offered." I don't quite find her "killable-annoying", but I grit my teeth every single time I hear her sarcastic tones.

ExOxS

Sir Smoove
A Grey Beard! I want their robes!

Solitude

Inactive
Ulfric stormcloak! i hate him..
I felt so great when i got to do the killing blow in the last of the civil war quest line!
I jumped up ontop of his chair jumped of doing a power attack with the generals sword and DESTROYING him were he knelt.

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Nazeem. Need I say more?

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
OMG Mavin Black-Briar. I Play an Imperial Crusader (Paladin) Type And I still tried to kill her!

I remember doing the Season Unending quest line and if you don't debate everyone, Ulfric wants Markath, and Tulius wants Riften. So Arngeir says "Thats settles it. Markath will be given to the Silver-bloods and Riften to the Black-Briars".. My only thought was "WOW Lets Go Ahead and give Whiterun to Mehrunes Dagon while we are at it.. Good fluffING JOB!" (excuse my Dunmer)

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
OMG Mavin Black-Briar. I Play an Imperial Crusader (Paladin) Type And I still tried to kill her!

I remember doing the Season Unending quest line and if you don't debate everyone, Ulfric wants Markath, and Tulius wants Riften. So Arngeir says "Thats settles it. Markath will be given to the Silver-bloods and Riften to the Black-Briars".. My only thought was "WOW Lets Go Ahead and give Whiterun to Mehrunes Dagon while we are at it.. Good f***ing JOB!" (excuse my Dunmer)

OH, THE BLACK-BRIARS. *rage*

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I would like to slay Ulfric Stormcloak just one more time. He made skyrim weak. He also spreads his lies and propaganda saying "we are the true sons and daughters of skyrim." Killing him was so satisfying. I just wish to kill him one more time.

I would also like to kill Elenwen because I just hate the Thalmor even though I am an Imperial.
Agreed. Killing Ulfric again would be amazing.

As for who I can't kill but would love to - Rolff Stone-fist, aka the racist bastard in Windhelm. It pisses me off even more that after I beat him to a pulp he refers to me as his friend.

Adam Warlock

Right now it`s Odolemar the Thalmor wizard who chased Talos worshippers from a base in Understone Keep of Markarth. The skeever-faced slimeball escaped my recent assassination attempt at the cost of his two guard`s lives ! I`ll gut shot him with a greatsword one of these fine days .

I work for Belethor, at the general goods store.

Don't you have ANY OTHER LINES?

Docta Corvina

Maven is pretty much standard "to be killed" material. I don't much like the Black-Briar family as a whole, but she's by far the worst. As I've said elsewhere, I sort of have an inexplicable mild liking for Sibbi. Don't ask why, I can't explain it. But Mommy Dearest is the worst.

Killing Ulfric again would be awesome. Not sure if using the 'resurrect' command on him would blow the game up or something now that I've finished the Civil War questline (likely not), but I may try it out of spite.

As much as I love my Thieves Guild family (with a few exceptions), Dirge is pretty close to the top of my personal plops list. Really, there's no need for the asshattery, my man. None. I'm busting butt and all you do is complain, belittle and needlessly [attempt to] threaten. Enough already. Same goes for Tonilia. And Vex, but Vex to a slightly lesser extent. Those three TG people are on my List though.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.

Don't you have ANY OTHER LINES?

It's even more absurd when you're in Belethor's shop when he says it.

RedVideo

His Excellency
Unkillables? Thongvor Silverblood. After he launched into a long rant about elves and referred to them as
"your kind". I only found out he was essential when i let loose on him with everything I had and he still wouldn't die. Believe me, I tried. He's the one that spends 24/7 in the hallway outside the Jarl's place in Markarth.

All the Jarl's and their cronies who supported Ulfric, and who now spend their days sitting around Windhelm's Palace bitchin' and moanin' about how tough they have it. They aught to be working the docks with the Argonians, for crying out loud! They are pretty crass to me whenever I walk in but only because, somehow, they know they are essential.

As for killing Ulfric Stormcloak. After he asked for me to kill him because it would "make a better song." I just spit on him and let General Tullius do it. I wish I could have gone and fetched Sadri, the Dunmer, to execute him. That would have been justice. Damned if I'm gonna let anyone put me in the same song with Ulfric The Ego.

People whom you have no reason to kill except it feels soooogood? This should have been its own thread. The first time I went werewolf on my own (not part of the quest) was so I could take down the Whiterun Street-Preacher. Next on the list was the "You know what's wrong with Skyrim..." guy. As for my favorite drinking buddy, that was the first time I cast frenzy on anyone. Guards had to put him down. Tsk Tsk.

Which leads to a "wow" moment in the game. Long after I should have I went to help the guy who tends the dead in Whiterun, Andurs. When I went in to find the whatsis he dropped I checked out all the tombs and low-and-behold there were brand new burial urns for each of the Whiterun citizens I had murdered. That is the sort of thing that makes Skyrim feel real.

I've kicked myself a thousand times for not sacrificing Lydia to Boethiah. I have to keep stealing from people's tombs just to keep her supplied with bread!

I've been biting my tongue about a lot of unkillable characters - like that stupid blade woman who wanted me to kill the nice dragon (is there a twist later? He seems nice now).

However, after the thieves guild made me extort a load of innocent people in riften I felt very guilty. Then I learned that Maven cow-face was the arch villain behind the whole Riften misery scenario. So then I spent ages trying to find out how to kill her on PS3. Seems like you need a jail broken PS3 and do various complex things I don't have time for.

So, like one of the Noldor Kings of the 1st age of Middle Earth, determined to achieve the futile objective of destroying Morgoth who was, let's face it, a very powerful God that the elves were no match for, I went to Riften to kill Maven anyway.

Jargo and I did a recce - had no issues wandering around - and failed to find any cunning back door methods of entry to her suite.

So then we went out, near some coffin which I just discovered is a short cut to the thieves guild (haven't gone into it yet) and hid until night.

Then we went in, stealth, killing the unsuspecting imperial guards. One of them realised I was shooting arrows at him, and started asking me to stop "We're on the same side!" - I guess I have signed up to the Legion. Anyway, he died too. It was only when I got inside the Keep (or whatever it's called) and fired a poisoned arrow into a soldier at the other end of the room that people got upset. Jargo and I killed them all (I'm level 42 or something). THere was some NPC looking like guy in the corner - killed him and he seemed to stay dead too. That was satisfying.

Then we went upstairs, killed a few more people and started laying into Maven herself. Despite the fact that I had just stormed in there at midnight and massacred her entire household she was still boasting about how being a Jarl suited her. Soon enough, however, we were smashing her face in again and again as she kept resurrecting. A level up later and she managed to run out the back door - I followed her out and back in and then some more guards appeared (and died). Then this legate someone or other, who goes down easier than sha does, appeared and is also unkillable.

So now my rage at my inability to kill Maven has turned into a cheap grinding method to level up. I guess I get to level up doing something I enjoy.

DIE EVIL ***** - or perhaps I should see myself as a spirit of vengence, forcing her to endure hours of torment that she cannot die from. Maybe I should pop by every now and then to do this again.

Rimfaxe96

Mercer Frey is actually the only one I absolutely NEEDED to have killed, seriously. Even Elenwen and Maven are fine at some point, they just do their job (or for Maven at least after you finish the Imperial Civil War Questline), but Mercer? His ego is bigger than his treachery, and that's something. Impressive, in a negative way.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
The only people I'd really like to see dead are the only ones I've already murdered: Grelod and Lemkil. Both are big fat meanies to their kids who refuse to change, and (though Skyrim children can be rude, annoying brats) the little kids deserve better. So I solved the problems in the only way that would work.

Other people who I hate, but would rather see out of a job or something than actually dead, include Maven Black-Briar, Nazeem, Farengar, Jarl Skald, Jarl Siddgeir, Thongvor Silver-Blood, and Delphine (okay, I might prefer to see Delphine eaten by a dragon or something, lol).

I actually like Heimskr and Jon Battle-Born though. :) I also got Braith to stop bullying Lars, so she isn't really a problem now either.

(edit: Aaaargh! I forgot one of the worst ones: Rolff Stone-Fist! Angrenor might do good with another sword through the chest too. xD )

Wildroses

"Brynjolf, I'm so uninterested in joining the Thieves Guild I'm not even going to bother going through the whole conversation with you when you first catch sight of me, I'm going to tab out and walk away now."
"I can take a hint, lass. Come find me if you change your mind."

*Walks past Brynjolf on route to merchant*
"Glad to see you came to your senses lass. Ready to make some coin?"
"No."

*Walks past Brynjolf on route to merchant again*
"No!"

"NO!"

"NO!"

"NO! That's it! I'm leaving Riften forever and devoting my life to hunting down the bright spark who decided making you essential was a great idea!"