• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    You forgot about Tumio, my follower.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Reckon we can start posting on the thread yet? I've already made the first post. However it's come to my attention that our characters should leave the inn first so I'm wondering if I should take my last post in the thread and put it back in the inn's thread and we wait until we've all left the inn until we start posting, so our characters aren't still in the inn and creating confusion for other RPers

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Only it is not bandits but minions of the very thing we want to kill.

So necromancers, skeletons, were beasts, human servants, and other creatures that are influenced by evil.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Am I right in saying that Elgorym made up this story? Only I don't think it's appropriate to make things up concerning Munaax and how he came into being without consulting him first, or else it becomes a freeform RPG, and I think we want something with more structured than that

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    If you want to join post your CC, and we may consider it. The decision is up to Elgorym or Drapor if i had to guess.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    I am sure we can pick him up somewhere along the line, we could use another person in the story.
    As i said post a CC and we will decide.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Just post your CC's so long and then we get back to you, I am sure we need more people in the group but its up to the whole group to decide how many more we should let in.

Any ideas to what we going to do? We could use two to three more people as we seem like a small group.

N_Churches

The Hunted, who became the Hunter.
    Name: Horus Jolfneer
    Race: Nord
    Class: Hunter, Tracker

Appearance: Standing 6'1", weighing 185-190 lbs with an muscular build with skin tanned by the wilderness. His hair is dark brown and reaches to his shoulders with two braids on each side of his face, a thick beard covers most of his face and hangs several inches from his chin. Multiple scars surround his jaw and cheeks from accidents and encounters with beasts from his early hunting days.

Personality: Horus prefers to spend his time alone. He is a man who believes that a man's name and integrity are they only things worth fussing about. A minimalist at heart, Horus survives off the land, from the wild game he hunts to the berries and fruit he picks. Not one to mince words Horus speaks his mind and means what he says.

Equipment: A finely tuned hunting bow to go along with his quiver of steel arrows, a steel axe hangs from his belt aside from combat it is used as his ultimate survival tool. Also Horus carries a small skinning knife and a bundle of twine for the pelts he collects. Usually donning his Stormcloak gear, Horus had to add fur sleeves and extra fur padding around the neck to suit the winter climate as he travels.

Backstory: Horus and his parents lived a fairly normal life, his mother was a barmaid in Whiterun and his father was a huntsmen.

His father's name was Iruin, and up until he met his wife, Junias, Iruin traveled the Rift living off the land and traveling to Whiterun every few months to trade his pelts and get his equipment repaired. During his stay at the Bannered Mare is when Iruin laid eyes on Junias, and he fell in love immediately. His hunting and trapping began to gravitate around Whiterun, until finally the two married. After a year or so of being being married, Junias was pregnant with Horus, to accommodate their growing family Iruin and Junias moved to Riverwood.

Horus grew up in Riverwood, learning his father's skills; archery, tanning and skinning, leather working, tracking, fishing, and first aid. (Without potions.) Once Horus reached 16, the time when a boy becomes a man, Iruin had Horus track down a bull elk by himself. After his first solo hunt, Horus realized the bliss and serenity of living in the wild away from the rest of the village, and he soon began to set his camps along the south of Riverwood, straying from the social life.

When the Imperials called the Nords to battle, Horus enlisted as a scout. The army was dragged across Tamriel to fight the Aldmeri Dominion, as a scout Horus remained away from most of the combat, instead he preferred to take cover amongst the trees or anything really and take out elves with his bow.

After the long war, the Imperials finally lost, and several hundred soldiers were taken prisoner; Horus included. Throughout the years of imprisonment Horus constantly planned ways to escape, but could never pull it off. Once the Aldmeri Dominion took control of most of Tamriel, they released the prisoners and began their reign of 'peace' across the lands.

Relying heavily on his skills, Horus began the long trek back home to his beautiful Skyrim. The trip was extremely long and lonely, though occasionally he'd meet other travelers camping near the highways, other times he met bandits. Yet the idea of returning home pushed Horus for several months until he reached the Skyrim border, only to find his country in civil war and his head on the block.

After fleeing the attack at Helgen, Horus began to avidly research the dragons, he's tracked several but has only killed one, which nearly cost his life. Horus decided that without sufficient help, or gear, that his quest must come to a halt..

image.jpg

Elgorym

Skillful Bosmer Hunter seeking Adventure
    Oh, sorry. I didn't even check up on this yet. Anyone's welcome to join. In my opinion, the more, the more exciting. Em_Pu, you can join as well. Just post your character's details or give us a link and we'll accept you. Just make sure that you know what is going on. Right now we are camping and finding food for a meal. (And now I'm brawling with an assassin.) You could just have your character, say, walk on the road and "find" our Khajiit caravan and eventually get involved in it by whatever means. So yes, help yourself N_Churches as well.
    (I would post an image of my characters but I play on the Ps3, so It's kinda hard to get a good picture. But I'll try eventually. =P)

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Only one problem, the great war ended in E4 175 when the empire signed the White-Gold Concordat. But you character is 30 and the current year in TES is E4 202 but other then that i would say that you can start to post IC channel set up how we meet and ect.

Em_Pu which character are you going to use, there are a lot in that list you gave us. rather post it here ?

N_Churches

The Hunted, who became the Hunter.
    Only one problem, the great war ended in E4 175 when the empire signed the White-Gold Concordat. But you character is 30 and the current year in TES is E4 202 but other then that i would say that you can start to post IC channel set up how we meet and ect.

Em_Pu which character are you going to use, there are a lot in that list you gave us. rather post it here ?

Yeah I originally had this guy be a lot older for another RP, I changed his age that way he's not 60 something years old. But thanks Ill post soon.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    I am sure we can work around it though so no problems and looking forward to your posts.

I should really work on my, you and your, I really keep forgetting to add that R sometimes.

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    Name: Daeron
    Race: Dark Elf
    Class: Ranger/arms expert
    Appearance: 5' 10" long white hair, tribal war paint, athletic build, red eyes,

Personality: Very opinionated, won't say no to a challenge, man of personal rules.

Story: Born in Morrowwind raised in skyrim to be a assassin and mercenary for the highest bidder. He never knew his family or where his families origin. Do to this he searches for his past, and killing those who need to be killed. Someone willing to kill for money or a personal reason, he only kills in ways that should cause instant death, anything else and Dearon considers it overkill and unnecessary. He has a sentence written on his duel elvish short swords (if you remember short swords from Morrowwind) that says "A man without a past, has no future."

Misc: Uses two homemade Elvish short swords, is a well educated man. Uses Elvish armor (Lord of the Rings Elvish armor, look it up so cool) and also deadly with a bow.

Sword and spear looking weapon my character will be using :) (my character is suppose to be kinda mysterious and all that)

Attachments

• hb_spear2.jpg
      hb_spear2.jpg
      8.5 KB · Views: 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts