• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    The Nord, Ingvar, joined Daryl in checking out the area around them. When they were about 20 metres from camp the man began to speak. "So.. What's your name?" The man looked at Daryl, "I'm Ingvar."

Daryl kept walking, mostly next to the man but slightly ahead taking the lead. "Names Daryl, Daryl Dixon" they kept walking a little, the forest was mostly quiet. As they got around 1/4 of their circle around Daryl spotted something hanging in the trees. "Tsst", Ingvar's attention was drawn to Daryl and Daryl gestured his head over to the man hanging in the trees.

They walked over and nothing was around, there was remains of a campfire and a note on the base of the tree. Daryl walked over to the campfire and felt the ashes, "cold, the ashes are cold.. This didn't happen recently."

"Come check this note out.." Ingvar said, showing Daryl the note as Ingvar read it aloud. "They're coming, I'm running, I am done I'm gonna get hung."

Daryl looked at the note with suspicion, then nodded. "Well.. He got hung alright. Who put the note up though? Maybe they took it from his body and nailed it here as a warning?"

Daryl stepped back a bit, the body was rotting. The man was an imperial, looked about 43. "Look at him, hanging up there like a big piñata." Daryl said as he looked up. They continued their search around, watching out for anything that'll cause trouble for the group.

D_A

As the group settled down, Dar'Ja realized he didn't bring any cloth to lay down on for sleeping. He wasn't that upset, but it would be a pain in the ass to get all the stuff out of his fur each morning. After the mix bred had hunted some food, he said that he was going to make sure no one was around. The barbaric one offered and they started to walk, Dar'Ja then chased after them. Dar'Ja just heard the Barbaric one say "I'm Ingvar..." The way he said his name was strange, almost like he wasn't done with his question, but none the less Dar'Ja didn't think it was that much of a big deal. "And mine name is Dar'Ja" He looked at Ingvar and The imperial one. Then the imperial said that his name was Daryl Dixon.

They reached this old camp with a note on it, and a rotting body hanging from a tree. Soon Daryl just said to move on but Dar'Ja wasn't to fond of sleeping while a body was rotting not to far from them. Dar'Ja didn't say anything about it though. "That's very creepy, I wonder what he did to be hung..." Dar'Ja wasent expecting a reply from anyone, he was just saying his thoughts out loud.(OOC: EDIT #2)

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    (OOC: Unfortunately, things have come up in RL and Dalamus will no longer be posting, so just exclude him from your posts in the future)

Daryl pulled out some rabbit haunches, which Ozindyl eyed greedily, rabbit being one of his favorite delicacies, and suddenly questioned why he could be so foolish as to not grab any. "Aye, its nice that someone can contribute to our feast," Ozindyl smirked. Daryl added that he was going to scout for any dangers, Ingvar and Dar'ja in pursuit as they disappeared into the thick woods. With them gone, Ozindyl found himself alone with Rose, who was just warming her hands on the fire. "Ugh, to be honest, this place isn't filled with found memories, its called Hara-Kiri Forest...A popular place for Suicides." Ozindyl said grimly, not mentioning the man hanging from a tree he had spotted out of the corner of his eye on the way there. "I found out the hard way, a couple of years ago. I had been sent to investigate the disappearance of some women and a child. I tracked them to this woods, cutting through thick trees and nearly impenetrable brush on my search for them," he told the mage. "I finally stumbled upon a clearing much like this, and froze momentarily with shock to what I discovered..." he paused for a second, taking another drink of ale. "The women all hung dead in a circle of withering trees, surrounding a strange rune burned into the grass. In the center of this symbol laid the child, his heart strung out from his body with a dagger plunged through it, pinning it to the ground..." he said with a grim look. "They were part of a Daedric Cult, worshipping Boethiah inparticular. Ever since that incident was uncovered, poor souls from all over High Rock have made the Forest their place of death.." Ozindyl finished his tale, "But worry not, I haven't brought you all here for a sacrifice," the Altmer joked, trying to lighten the mood again.

"So m'lady, you and Daryl have gotten a little cozy," the Altmer smirked. "He mentioned that he was also from Hillside..were you two familiar with each other?" he asked Rose.

Timelord_Daelin

High Queen of the Nerds! :3
    The fellowship traveled a while until they reached a clearing where Ozindyl set up camp. They all ate and drank and then went off their separate ways. Daryl, the Nord, and the Kajiit went to search the surroundings, making sure nothing was going to sneak attack them, leaving Rose and Ozindyl sitting around the fire in silence. Rose slowly sipped her ale as the elf told a story about how there were suicides in the forest. The small Breton’s eyes widen hearing this, making Ozindyl laugh.

“But worry not, I haven't brought you all here for a sacrifice,” Oz joked. Rose smiled. “So m'lady, you and Daryl have gotten a little cozy.” Rose blushed a bit. “He mentioned that he was also from Hillside..were you two familiar with each other?” Rose shrugged.

“I might’ve seen him once in a while, but never actually got to know him. I didn’t live there full time, you see, I was just visiting my family the day the dragon attacked. I’m part of the Mages Guild, also, so I travel around High Rock studying magic. Me and Daryl? Hmm…I don’t think that would work out, really. I don’t know, I just…never like the idea of settling down and marrying and whatnot. Just saying.” ((OOC: Rose is playing hard-to-get. lol)) Rose laughed, taking a bite of bread. “But he is a nice guy, don’t get me wrong!”

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Daryl, Ingvar and Dar'ja made their way around. Daryl occasionally killed a rabbit with his crossbow, and picked it up and using some twine strung them together. He had about 3 when they made it around to the camp again. Along their walk Daryl spotted a rose in the corner of his eye, he walked over and gently plucked it out of the ground. "Well I'll be damned.. Ain't that a coincidence?" He called out over his shoulder. They continued to trek through the forest until they were done doing their round.

Daryl could hear Rose and Oz chatting in the distance as they approached the clearing, he couldn't make out what they were saying though . Daryl stepped out of the bushes and into the clearing, (OOC: this is about 15 minutes later) he was behind Rose and Oz. They looked back and welcomed the trio. Daryl chucked the rabbits out to where the other food was, he'd already eaten and wasn't about to cook up someone else's meal. "If you won't eat it pack it away for tomorrow, these are fresh."

Daryl stood over the fire and held his arms over, warming himself. "So what are the sleeping arrangements? And what order are we going to be keeping watch in?" Daryl asked, mostly to Oz. He then sat over near Rose, because out of all here it's who he knew best. People were talking amongst themselves when Daryl turned to Rose, and pulled out a beautiful red rose. "Saw this and I thought of you" Daryl said handing over the rose to Rose. "Don't get the wrong idea, just your names Rose.. And this is a rose.." Daryl stammered as he tried to explain himself.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    Ingvar need no sleep , so he raised his hand and said 'I'll take first watch, every 3 hours, switch?' Ingvar looked to Oz for the answer, he removed his helmet, and placed it on his bed roll. He awaited the reply of their leader, and watched Daryl and Rose. He began smiling, trying to supress his laughter. He chuckled, and almost guffawed loudly, but he stopped himself. He just let out a grunt, a turned away.

Timelord_Daelin

Rose smiled and blushed as she took the rose Daryl had given her. “How did you know roses are my favorite?” she joked, laughing. The Nord, Ingvar, took the first watch. “I’ll take second watch.” Rose offered, laying out her bedroll under a tree.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    (OOC: That's the quickest you've posted after me timelord ;) )

Rose took the rose, blushing, "how did you know roses are my favourite?" She joked. "Your names Rose, so I figured... Oh that question wasn't meant to be answered.." Daryl was being alot more social than he normally is, he felt comfortable around these people, particularly Rose. "You sure you can handle second watch?" Daryl said as he laughed.

Daryl then took a bedroll that was attached to his horse and handed it to the Khajiit, "noticed you didn't have anything, take mine." Daryl offered. Normally Daryl didn't care and let people suffer for their mistakes but he was feeling generous, he would regret it in the morning. After pretty much forcing the bedroll into the Khajiits hands he walked into the bushes, and took a piss before coming back 5 metres from the fire laying down. He wasn't really sleeping, just thinking. He rolled onto his side so he was facing the opposite way of the fire and attempted to sleep.

D_A

Daryl handed Dar'Ja a Bed roll "Thanks.." Dar'Ja muttered. Dar'Ja was reminded that he hadn't eaten by the growling of his stomach. He threw his Bed Roll on the ground still wrapped and took one of the cooked pieces of meat Oz had fired up earlier. He picked a small piece, so his stomach wouldn't be used to big meals just in case something happend to the food supply.

Dar'Ja, after quickly eating the peace of meat, set up his bed roll. He enjoyed being warm, but didn't want to get to close to the fire just in case, he somehow, caught flame. He placed his Bed roll on the other side of the fire that Daryl was laying by, not as close though. He then awaited for someone to spark a night conversation, as the sun was about to set.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "Aye, sounds like a fine idea," Oz replied as Ingvar and Rose offered to take watch for the night. "Just tell me if you start to grow weary m'lady, I can take over until morning," the Elf offered. Ozindyl had never been one for sleep, only resting when he really needed it, but preferring the nightlife just as much. "Well since we are all awake, perhaps we can swap tales? I'm sure you can all provide interesting stories," he smirked. Ozindyl turned his head to the right, then back to the group. "Just beyond Hara-Kiri Forest lays the Wrothgarian Mountains, our destination. Not long ago a Kingdom was nestled high in it's jagged rocks, Orsinium. This place as you all have probably heard, was home to various monstrosities, but none mightier than it's leaders and founders, the Orcs. About 50 years ago, when I was but just a young elf in my 70's, I was among the many warriors recruited by the allied Breton and Redguard armies sent to lay siege on the Orcish homeland." the High Elf informed the group. "I must admit, I was a bit anxious to prove myself in battle, as I had only participated in small skirmishes and fights with bandit clans. I would be lying if I said that the Orcs were just mindless savages...they are among the most fierce and honor bound warriors I have ever engaged," Ozindyl announced boldly. "I remember being led deep into the Mountains, there were hundreds of us, Breton and Redguard alike, I was one of the few mer to be enlisted. Anyhow, I remember it was snowing, a rare occurence in High Rock, especially during the Spring. The terrain was rough, the snow and wind blasting our faces with harsh cold, a few of the weaker fellows perished in the extremities." the Housecarl explained. "They must of had a scout, because on our 2nd day of marching through the Mountains, we were met with a force of 400 Orcish soldiers, all ready to lay down their lives in defense of their home. If you have never seen a fully armor-clad Orsimer up close, allow me to paint a portrait for you," he smirked.

"About the same height as me, skin dark and greenish in hue, eyes piercing yellow, red, and even gray. They had small horns running down their heads and eyebrows. Their noses twisted and pushed up in snouts, much like an Igma ape-man. Teeth sharpened like rows of small swords, tusks high and big enough to pierce shields. In size they were all well muscled, at least twice the size of the common man, with an exception to maybe a Nord," Ozindyl said, glancing at Ingvar for a moment. "There swords and Armor well built, the hairs on their samurai-like helmets flowed in the wind. I tell you, the very presence struck fear in our hearts, but we knew that we must put our fear aside if we were to win. The Monsters gave a chilling war howl, raising their weapons in the air, ready to spill our blood, ready to taste our flesh, to rip us limb from limb!" he exclaimed. "Our General, a tall, battle hardened Redguard, gave us the order to engage..so many of us charged right into certain death.. We charged into the horde, yelling at giving war cries, our swords ready to tear through the demons. The battle was nothing short of a living hell...men literally flew through the air as they were effortlessly thrown aside like ragdolls. Agonizing screams could be heard as swords cut limbs clean off, blood splattered on the freshly fallen snow, heads rolling the rocky hills. I myself did ok, though I will admit I almost lost my life more than once, thank the Gods for your fellow soldier my recruits, for the man to your side could one day prevent your slaughter." Ozindyl said the fellowship. I did manage to get this nasty scar on my eye though, one the bastards took a slash at me, I was able to jump out of his killing range, but not fast enough to completely avoid his sword...Our battle lasted well into the night, and by early day we were finally able to win, but at a cost...only 75 of us stood, out of a force of more than 600 men..I spent the better part of the day searching for survivors among the tall piles of dead, having to dig through men and Orc alike just to find my comrades..the sight was rather gruesome.." Ozindyl finished. "Though I have probably bored you all to death with my old war tales, I can finish my story of the Siege another time..who would like to share next?" Ozindyl gave a small grin.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    Ingvar made a grunt at Ozindyls remark on the Nord- orc comparison. He nodded a few times, and began to speak. " I Suppose i'll tell one, eh?" Ingvar sat down, got comfy and began. ( Note: This was not included in Ingvars CC, I planned to tell the group this at a situation like this. ) IC: 'Well, I probably haven't told any of you this, but.... for 6 years, I served in the Legion.., " He paused choosing his words carefully. "In my last year, 20 Soldiers and I where sent back to the Imperial City, after a few months serving at Solitude." 'We were ambushed by Thalmor soldiers, surrounded and outnumber by at least 3 to 1. We tore each other apart, until just 4 Legionnaires remainded, with 12 Thalmor. 2 ran, and told us to follow. But my comrade Advenus , stuck with me. When one reminaed of the Thalmor party, He struck me with a blow that would've killed me if not for my armour. But it cut my side deeply, and he drew back his sword to finish me.." He paused, looking down at the dirt. Finding his words, he continued. "Advenus leaped in a cut his side. But before the Elf dropped, a shock spell ruptured Advenus's mid section. I'd be dead if not for him, and I owe him my life. My legion armour is still with me, in my back pack... And to honour his bravery and courage, for the remainder of this adventure, I shall don it. Ingvar stood, moved over to his back back, and began pulling out Imperial Officer Gauntlets, Helmet, Boots and the chest plate. ( The helmet is the Spartan looking one ) Ingvar slipped off his Steel Plate chestplate, revealing the thick scar at his side. He put the Imperial Officer Armour on, fixed on the gautnlets and boots, and slipped the helmet on. He reached for his blade, and drew it. The sound of it's unsheathing echoing in the forest. He brandished the blade high, and for several moments, stood still. He sat down, ramming the sword into its leather sheathe. "Who is next?" Ingvar questioned.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Daryl listened carefully to the two stories of both warriors, Daryl sat up and began to tell a story of his own. "When I was out rabbit hunting I saw a Chupacabra, it escaped before I could kill it but that's something." Daryl said, as he got ready to tell a bigger story, Oz laughed. "A Chupacabra?" Oz said, humour in his voice.

"What are you bringing at jackass?" Daryl said looking at Oz. "so you believe in a blood sucking dog?" Oz asked. "You believe in dragons flyin' around?" Daryl replied, with a quick comeback. "Anyway, can't say I have any impressive war stories but back when I was in whiterun, just walking through the streets a crying mother ran up, begging me to go looking for her daughter. I eventually did and seeing as how my brother had his usual run ins with the law he was locked up, couldn't get any help from him. She said bandits were gonna rape her, sell her or kill her. I tracked down the bandits and she was being sold off to necromancers.. A 14 year old girl.. Beaten to a pulp..being sold to necromancers.. The bandits left and alls I had to do was retrieve her from the necromancers. It was night, the air was cold.. The guards wouldn't do a thing.. I snuck around and managed to bring my knife to two of their skulls without being seen. The last 2 however saw their dead comrades, then rose them up to work for em.. Imagine dying only to have your friends bring you back as slaves.. Well the girl was in a cage, I snuck around and before I could free her the other two saw me, they had the dead ones with em too. I took down one of the living ones and his thrall died, the other thrall ran out of time and died. The last necro.. We were up in each others faces, he slammed me into the cage with the girl, and we threw punches fighting, he wasn't your average wizard no, he was way stronger than he should have been. That's when I realised.. He was a vampire. It was too late. He knocked me out cold, when I woke up in a cage the girl was a dead thrall. I barely escaped with my life, the girls mother had finally hired the companions. They saved my life. I went home that day, got wasted. Didn't sleep for three days."

There was a small pause.

Daryl stood up, "Anyone see the dark elf?" He looked around, the others did too. "I'm gonna go looking for him, can't be far."

"On your own?" Rose called out. "Better on my own" Daryl called back, without looking back. He hopped up on his horse and Rode off, in search for their fellow dragon hunter.

Daryl tracked for miles, the dark elves prints clear. He was in heavy armour, his prints were very clear even at night. Daryls search led till daylight, the elf had circled around to about 2k's from the camp. As Daryl was going along the trail a wolf jumped out and spooked the horse, it threw Daryl from its back and began running off. Daryl fell down a very steep hill, rolling down and banging his head. There was a small pond and Daryl landed near it. As he was falling however he lost his crossbow. An arrow managed to slip out and go right through Daryls back, causing a searing pain. Daryl got up, head spinning, and grabbed a large stick. He looked for his crossbow on the bottom of the pond using the large stick to feel for it and found it, bringing it up he put it on his back barely not touching the arrow that had pierced his flesh. He went to climb the steep cliff, grabbing at vines in the dirt and using some trees growing in the very steep hill. This hill could be classified as a small cliff, However it was sloped, and rocky. Daryl climbed very slowly, barely able to pull himself up.

"C'mon you've been through worse, stop being such a pussy" Daryl said to himself, trying to encourage himself to finish the climb. As Daryl neared the top he grabbed a vine, used both hands and as he pulled himself up its roots pulled out of the dirt and he fell backwards. Daryl tumbled down the steep hill, arrow still in him, smashing his head on the bottom. He was now bleeding the top left of his forehead. He passed out.

-30 minutes later-

As Daryl lay there in the dirt, blood on his head down the right side of his face, he heard footsteps approaching him. Merle walked over, right hand thumb in belt buckle, "why don't you pull that arrow out dummy, bind your wounds better." Daryl lay there, and smiled a little "Merle." Merle was on one knee looking over Daryl "haha mmm.. What's goin' on here?" Merle said as he scanned Daryls injuries. "You taking a siesta or somethin'?" Daryl had his eyes hardly open as he talked, "plopsty day bro." Merle chuckled a little, "might want me to get cha a pillow? Maybe rub ya feet" Merle said, his voice dripping with sarcasm with the last part. "Screw you" Daryl let out, softly as it was a little hard to speak. "Haha, you're the one screwed from the looks of it. All them years I spent tryna make a man of ye, and this what I get? Look at ya, lyin' in the dirt like a used rubber. You gonna die out here little brother, and for what?"

"Dalamus... We lost an elf." Daryl said, his body aching all over, he was suffering blood loss.

"So you got a thing for elves now?" Merle says, humour in his voice.

"shut up"

"Cause I noticed you ain't lookin out for ole Merle no more?" Merle said as he looked down at his brother.

"Tried like hell to find you bro"

"Like hell ya did, ya split it man, let out first chance you got."

"You let out, all ya had to do was wait. We went back for ya, the guards and I," Daryl said as he gave a slight nod "mm, we did right by ya"

"These the same guards that cuffed me to the pole in the first place? Forced me to cut off my own hand." As Merle said this Daryl looked down at Merles hand through blurry eyes, it was still there. "That's who we're talking about here? What about this little group of yours? Led by Oz? You his bitch now?" "I ain't nobody's bitch" Daryl said, eyes hardly open looking up at his brother. "You're a joke is what you are, playing errand boy to a bunch of pansie ass Khajiits, elves and halfbloods. Hah, you're nothing but a freak to them. Redneck trash, it's all you are.." Merle said, crudely. "Yeah they're laughing at ya behind your back, you know that don't you? I got news for you son, one of these days they're gonna scrape you off their heels like you was dog pl*ps."

There was a pause, Daryl looking up at his brother nearly passing out. Merle tapped Daryls stomach with his hand waking Daryl up slightly "hey, they ain't your kin, your blood." Merle said with a serious face, "if you've got any nuts in that sack of yours you go stab your pal Oz in the face for me." There was a small pause, Merle pulling a very serious face. He lightly put his hand on Daryls face, around the side of his face and thumb on the left side, rest of the hand on the right side all one handed. "Now you listen to me, ain't nobody gonna care about you cept me little brother, ain't nobody ever will." Softly shaking Daryls face.

"No not even you, you were never there, talked a big game but you were never there." Daryl said, or tried to say. He had fallen asleep and thought he said it, but he didn't.

"C'mon." Merle said tapping Daryls chest "get up on your feet fore I have to kick your teeth in". Daryl really didn't want to, he was in so much pain he wanted to sleep. He wanted to survive but the urge to sleep was too strong.

Merle stood up and began kicking Daryls foot "Lets go." Merle said getting back down looking like he was about to shake Daryls leg or something, Daryl began rocking a little, he looked down and a wolf was chewing on his right boot, he looked at it and it bared its teeth and growled, he snapped back to reality and kicked it in the face.

It got kicked to the left and rolled over, Daryl reached for his crossbow but the wolf was on him, Daryl fended it off with one hand on its chest just in time but it was still on him. He began punching it and stabbed it in its front right leg. Daryl spun it so he was on top of it, it was biting at him and he pulled his knife out of its leg and slid the knife in its gut, holding the wolf down as it died.

15 meters away he saw two more wolves approach, teeth baring and growling at him, Daryl rolled over and grabbed the arrow still in him from the front, he pulled it through, all the way through his body, in much pain. He eventually pulled it through with a chunk of his shirt ripping off with the arrow. He got it through and put it in his mouth as he struggled to reload the crossbow, trying to pull back the wire. With much effort he gets it done the wolves 10 metres away, they start running at him and Daryl puts the arrow in leaning back and firing just as the wolf jumped on him, it rolls off dead. And Daryl grabs his knife and the other runs at him, it jumps on him and bites his left forearm that Daryl uses to hold it off his face, Daryl uses his right hand to stab it in the top of its head, he lets it roll off the side. His crossbow resting on him, breathing heavily Daryl passes out.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Ozindyl nodded his head at Ingvar's story, he had never truly met a Legionaire, aside from the odd one or two that was sent to Wayrest for diplomacy with the new Empire. Ingvar showed off his Legion armor, still gleaming as if it were new. "Rather Impressive Ingvar, though I never thought you much of the soldier type," he said to the warrior, always having assumed he was more of a Barbarian or Berzerker. Daryl spoke up, mentioning something about a Chupacabra, to which Ozindyl couldn't help but scoff. "Chupacabras Daryl? I didn't think you were one for in believing in nonsense," the Altmer smirked. This obviously pissed off Daryl, calling the Elf a Jackass at his remark. Ozindyl shrugged the insult off and decided to listen to the rest of Daryl's story. After listening to the gruesome experience Daryl endured, Ozindyl remarked, "Your bravery is matched by few, not many fight a whole coven and live to tell the tale. I envy you, a chance to meet the companions would be an honor." Daryl stood up and announced he was going to search for Dalamus, Ozindyl saw nothing wrong with this, and nodded his head in approval. The man probably just needed some time alone, Oz had not forgotten about finding Merle, and sought to assist Daryl in any way he could. Rose expressed her concern for Daryl's decision to go alone, to which Ozindyl silently commended, he was glad that the group was starting to care a little bit for each other, they would function much better as a team.

Half an hour had passed, and no sign of Daryl, it was going on 2 in the morning, even the crickets had gone to sleep, the only noise was the crackling of the now dying fire that kept the group warm in the night's cold. "Ugh, I had better go find the both of them," Ozindyl announced to the group, rising to his feet and disappearing into the brush. Ozindyl tried to stay silent, which for the most part he succeeded, only snapping a few twigs in his search for the men. After 10 minutes of constant searching around the area, Ozindyl spotted what looked like wolves gnawing and biting at a rugged figure in the dirt. To the elf's horror, he recognized the crossbow that lay beside the possibly dead body, and wasted no time jumping from his hiding spot and drawing his sword. The wolves would so easily give up their prey, and one jumped at the High Elf. Ozindyl quickly slashed the airborne beast across the chest, hot blood spraying in his face, the wolf's lifeless body crashed to the ground. The other two wolves snarled and growled, to which Ozindyl cast a strong flame. "Get the hell out of here you damn vermin, lest' you want the same fate as this bastard," Ozindyl made a notion to the dead wolf. The animals let out a howl before retreating into the woods. Ozindyl rushed over to Daryl, checking the man for a pulse..he felt a beat thud inside Daryl's chest. "For the love of Mara, you got a death wish kid?" he mumbled to the unconscious body, using a rag to wipe some of the blood off of Daryl, making it easier to locate bites and cuts. "Well I'm not leavin' ya here, come on ya son' bitch," Ozindyl remarked, getting no answer. "Damn, your killing me smalls," the Tall Elf sighed as he pulled Daryl's body over his shoulders and made his way back to camp, not forgetting to snag Daryl's crossbow and sling it to his belt.

The High Elf made it back to camp, softly dropping Daryl into the grass, his injuries more visible around the glow of the fire. The others immediately expressed shock and concern, to which Ozindyl put his hand up, "Worry not, his injuries aren't that bad, just some cuts and wolf bites, the bastards a fighter," he remarked. "Rose, would you mind taking care of the man? my restoration skills are...lacking a bit," he said to the Mage.

D_A

Dar'Ja drifted off after Daryl said he was going to go find the Dark Elf, after he disappeared. Dar'Ja was a little surprised that no one brought it up but it isn't that big of a deal.

Dar'Ja woke up in a haze, it had felt like he had only slept for 5 minutes. He awoke to Oz carrying Daryl back into the makeshift camp. Dar'Ja wiggled out of his bed roll he received from Daryl. Once he got a better look at Daryl, he was all blooded up. An arrow was in his back, and he had bite marks on his forearm and his foot. Wolfs teeth from the look of it. "Oz what happened? Did you find the Dark Elf?" Dar'Ja whispered in a tired tone. He wasn't that worried about Daryl, he seemed tough enough, but it was quite a shock that he had come back like this. "Rose, if you need him to lay on something, you could use the bed roll he gave me...I guess." Dar'Ja didn't want to seem selfish, and it was Daryl's bed roll, but still, he didn't want to lay in a blooded up roll. "He can sleep in it for the night as well, if he needs it." Dar'Ja said in a depressed tone. It would be a pain to get all the pieces of forest floor out of his fur.

Timelord_Daelin

Rose was keeping watch till well after midnight. She was growing tired, but stayed up for a while longer before she dozed off accidentally. When she woke up, she saw that both Ozindyl and Daryl were gone. She looked around a bit before giving up. They must have gone on a walk or something, the young Breton thought to herself. She sat by the fire, bored, not able to fall back asleep. A few moments later, Oz walked out of the bushes carrying Daryl. Daryl was injured and bleeding, obviously wounds from a fight, he couldn’t have gotten like that by falling. Oz set Daryl down by the fire and turned to Rose who was looking at the two in shock. "Rose, would you mind taking care of the man? my restoration skills are...lacking a bit," Oz asked. “Of course. What happened to him?” the red-head asked, taking out a few potions from her pack and setting them next to Daryl. By now, the others were already up, expressing concern. Dar’ja gave the bedroll to Rose and helped get Daryl onto it. The Breton used a strong restoration spell for a few minutes over the Imperial’s wounds before her magic was depleted. By then, Daryl was already conscious again, but looked in horrible condition. Rose handed him a few potions. “Drink them.” She ordered. He obeyed, uncapping the potion and draining it. She waited for her friend to say something.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    (OOC: Daryl isn't insane, it's the bump on his head XD/ psychotic depression)

Daryl awoke to Rose tending to his wounds, he was less sore and a little less tired, but was still in much pain. Daryl drank a few potions but wasn't fully recovered yet, "thank you" he managed to say after a small pause. Daryl sat up as he said this, but put his head back down after keeping it up a few seconds, "I didn't find em.. I didn't find either of them." Daryl covered his eyes with his hands, trying to clear his head.

He sat up, his vision suddenly clouded, "you're nothing but a freak to them-" he lied back down, hearing voices. "They're laughing at ya behind your back.. You know that, don't you?" Daryl really couldn't deal with this right now, and he must have pulled a face because Rose went to put her hand on his forehead to check his temperature. He saw it coming but at the last second she kept turning into Merle, so he smacked her hand away, pulling a very worried face. Daryl began breathing heavily unable to handle it, panicking, Daryl passes out.

Daryl began to dream, he didn't know he was dreaming at the time. He got up and looked around, Rose was sitting by him still. "Sorry.." Daryl said, knowing it probably didn't mean much. "It's really okay, you're injured and angry about losing your family and brother.. I get that." Rose said, looking at Daryl before pulling a smile. Her understanding confused Daryl, however he got up and looked around. "Thanks for pullin' me out of the dirt earlier, I'd probably be dead by now if you hadn't." Daryl said as he approached Oz.

"No problem, couldn't lose two of my recruits on the first night!" He joked. "So you didn't find Dalamus?" Daryl asked. "I'm afraid not" Oz said. Dar'ja was asleep, and Daryl took one last look around, Ingvar was also asleep.

Rose walked up and kissed him on the lips, smiled and walked away. That's when it hit him.. "Oh..: I'm dreaming!?" Daryl spun around and Merle was standing right there. "Yeah you're dreaming dummy! You think she'd ever fall for you!?" As Merle said this he walked toward Daryl, and making Daryl fall to the ground. Daryl got up and turned around again, Merle was there yet again. "Don't get too close with these people look at em? You think they're gonna care about you? Aw Darlina wants a family, some friends?"

"You're an ass" Daryl called out to his brother, who had disappeared. "I'll tell you one thing" Merle said as he appeared leaning against a tree 5 metres away, "I'm as real as your chupacabra". "I know what I saw" Daryl said angrily. "Haha mmm.. And I'm sure that skooma had nothing do with it," Merle said in a mocking tone, "Are you gettin' mad baby brother?" "You best shut the hell up." Daryl was getting pissy now, "c'mon, c'mon baby brother! Why don't you come shut my mouth for me?" Merle called out trying to tempt Daryl to fight him. Daryl walked up and swung a fist at Merle, Merle just vanished into thin air and appeared 10 metres away. "That all you got?" Merle called out. Daryl fast walked up and swung another and as Merle disappeared began running through to the other reappearance of Merle. Suddenly it stopped, and Merle did not reappear. "Yeah you better run" Daryl shouted out angrily.

Daryls dream ended, and the rest of his sleep was dreamless.

D_A

Dar'Ja, laying on the forest floor, was half asleep. Daryl was moving and shifting frantically on the bed roll, as Rose was keeping a constant eye on him. "I hope that is normal." The Khajiit announced in a lousy tone. He was also sweating quite a bit. Dar'Ja likes Daryl, he doesn't know why though. It could be because it reminds him of one of the guys back at the Ranch he worked at in Cyrodil. Daryl would have fit just fine at the Ranch, he seemed like he was a redneck, and he didn't seem like a pansy.

As Dar'Ja's mind was dazing off, there was a rustling in the bushes. Dar'Ja got up and went to go check in that area. When he looked there was nothing there but a footprint. "Oz, come over here for a sec." Oz strolled over away from Daryl and Rose. "Does this look likes Dalamus's print?" Dar'Ja asked. "No it can't be," He reassured himself. "The print would be deeper in the ground, becuase of his heavy armour." Dar'Ja had the craziest thought. Quickly he ran over to Daryl. He checked his foot, and measured it up with his hand. He then ran back over to the footprint near the bush and compared. The footprint was only slightly bigger than Daryl's foot. This is very stange Dar'Ja thought, Daryl's brother is missing.... but the chances of that are very bad....It couldn't be him, I'm insane! This is just a footprint! Dar'Ja then looked at Oz's confused expression, he probably thinks Dar'Ja is a mad man. "Oz, there could be bandits around," He said keeping his thought to himself. "Do you wish for me and Ignvar to take a quick patrol of the area?"

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "Not sure, when I found him he was already unconscious, wolves gnawing on him.." Ozindyl replied to Rose. The mage wasted no time in fixing Daryl up, Ozindyl impressed with the woman's healing abilities. "Knew a wizard would be useful," Ozindyl thought to himself, pulling out his pipe from his armor satchel and putting a pinch of blackish plant in it, tiny crystals gleaming even in the darkness. He lit the substance and took a heavy drag, letting the smoke pour from his mouth and fade away into the slight wind. Dar'ja called Ozindyl over and showed him the strange footprint. "Hmm, strange, though we shant be staying here much longer, the sun is on the brink of rising," the Elf said, giving a gesture to the early morning sun. The fire was just about dead, and Ozindyl gazed upon Daryl, who was still unconscious. "Alright Fellowship, we should be moving on now, I'll take care of Daryl," Ozindyl ordered. The Altmer slung the man over his shoulder, Ozindyl's strong arms having no trouble lifting the Hunter. He draped Daryl over the back of the High Elve's horse, going back to gather his things, and then hopping on his steed, grabbing the reigns of Daryl's horse to guide it alongside his own horse.

The Group continued on the beaten dirt path, the sky going from sunny to cloudy and foggy in an instant. The Fellowship cut through the thick fog for about an hour, before Ozindyl sensed something was wrong. "Stop.." Ozindyl said to the group. After everyone had halted, He put his ear to the winds, hearing the faint tromping of horse feet clattering onto the road. Ozindyl could tell it was coming from in front of them, but the fog rendered him unable to tell what was causing the sound. After a couple seconds, Ozindyl could make out that whatever it was, there were many of them. "Quick, under this hill!" Ozindyl exclaimed, guiding the horses and his kin to a spot under a flat hill, just so whatever was on the road couldn't see them. After half a minute, the sound of about 25 to 30 horses came crashing down onto the dirt path, echoing in the silence. He heard the groans and whines of strange monsters, gruff voices giving orders, men giving heavy grunts and snorting like swine. The Altmer peaked his head above the hill for only an instant, his eyes widening to what he saw. He shot back down, leaning against the grassy hill, turning his head to Ingvar, Daryl, Dar-Ja, and Rose. "Orcs..stay down, we don't want to get involved with a horde." Ozindyl warned in a hush tone. The stench the green demons gave off was horrid, but ozindyl stayed slient, a trickle of sweat ran down his forehead. After some time, the horde had passed, except for one, who was lurking around, sniffing the air. His breathing was heavy, footsteps like a loud boom echoing through Ozindyl's head, he truly didn't want to tangle with an entire troop of Orcs, the five of them would ultimately perish. The footsteps grew closer, Ozindyl looked at his recruits, Rose's eye were wide, full of uncertainty. Dar'Ja had a face of fear and anguish on his face, his fur standing on end. Ingvar had his hand tightly grasped around his blade, ready to strike at any moment. Daryl laid unconscious, unaware of the situation at hand. Ozindyl made a gesture to Ingvar to let go of his weapon, assuring him that it would not be needed. The Orc grew closer, sniffing the air and investigating the top of the hill, not knowing that the fellowship was hiding right under him. As the noise from the orc grew louder, Ozindyl put his hand on his sword, getting ready to decapitate this beast in one swift motion if need be. Suddenly, a loud yell was heard, the Orc frantically ran back to his horse and galloped off, never to be seen again.

Ozindyl gave a sigh of relief, wiping his forehead. "That was too close for comfort children, come on, lets get out of hear in case they want to come back," he said. "I consider myself a brave soul, but sometimes you must put your craving for battle aside and rather, think for the well being of your kin," Ozindyl informed the group. "Real strength is knowing when to take a life, and when to spare it.." he added. With that, Ozindyl led his kin along the path, traveling ever closer to their destination.

D_A

The group traveled and traveled, being cautious of every step they due to the amount of Orc's lurking about. After a long time of only making very lousy beds, so that it would be an easy back-up Dar'Ja had had enough. The night was near, and it had been a long time since the group had actually encountered, orcs or another type of "intelligent" life.

"Oz, we grow tired. I know I am very sick of the constant moving, I understand that we need to kill the Dragon before it does anymore harm, but I think we need to find a place to stay for a little bit, not just a night, but maybe a couple days, just to re-cooperate." After a moment of silence went by, Dar'Ja looked at the rest of the group, they were all staring at him, confused and in a way shocked. Dar'Ja wasn't really one to speak up, although he was curious, he mostly listened. Dar'Ja looked at his surroundings and saw a bit of forest off to the side from the hilly plains that they were in. He realized the group was expecting for him to add on to what he was saying."Er...we could make a small camp in the forest over there." Dar'Ja pointed to the forest. He was hoping that the rest agreed.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Daryl woke up, feeling surprisingly fresh. The moment he woke everyone's attention was towards the Khajiit Dar'ja , this Daryl did not notice. "Woah how long was I out?" Daryl asked, after the Khajiit was responded to. Not remembering much since the incident he had while out looking for Dalamus, his memory was slowly coming back to him. Daryl noticed alot of his wounds ached and stung no more, yet some were still there. "I woke up about an hour ago, I just didn't want to ride another damn horse." Daryl joked, as he was told he had been out a while. "So what did happen to your horse?" Oz asked curiously, Daryl noticed Dalamus's horse had replaced his own. "You mean the one who almost killed me?" Daryl asked. "If its smart it left the country." He then realised he had been taken cared of so much and done so little, he felt like the rest of the group would actually be laughing at him behind his back. He leaves the camp twice and comes back in horrible conditions, "They must think im more helpless than Dar'ja.." Daryl thought. Daryl retrieved his crossbow from his horse, someone must have put it there. After Daryl got a response he said "Tonight I'll take first watch, I've been getting a lot of sleep recently. We should probably keep a small fire with all the Orcs that are around" Daryl suggested, Daryl decided it was time to contribute to the group after all they had done for him and to avoid appearing as weak and in need of being looked after. Daryl, not remembering any interaction with Rose since she called out when he announced he was looking for Dalamus went over to talk to her. "Thanks for healing me.. I guess you've only got to save me one more time till we're even" Daryl said, half joking, unsure of how he was suppose to thank someone properly. He wasn't used to being saved or relying on people, the last time he was severly injured was in the story he told at the camp. There was a lot of detail he did not share about that story, but he did intend to tell a little tonight.

Mostly for the sake of conversation but he did want them to know what happened back there, and they might be interested in knowing about the companions. Daryl quickly thought up another story, he was soon looking forward to the campfire and conversing with his companions. Something which was unsual for him, but he was starting to enjoy their company.

Daryl could faintly hear Merles trembling voice in the back of his mind "Ain't nobody gonna care about you cept me little brother.." and for a moment, he didn't believe it.