• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Seems there's some spots available, although if I'm not mistaken limited to the companions. I'm willing to get up a CC if you are still recruiting.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    You are more than welcomed to and yes the companions spots are open

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Name:
    Rickas Sakin
    Race:
    Imperial
    Sex:
    Male
    Guild:
    Companions
    Looks:
    6’2, Strong to average build, short brown hair, blue eyes, short beard

53b901e6766bc02c8ad1ab54ca3e38d1-d6pxull.jpg

Plated mask (no horns), detachable plated gauntlets although not as massive as the pictures seems, Padded black and white (imagine the red parts to be white) leather armor which can be worn without the gauntlets, steel plated leather boots which provides protection from furniture, and arrows. Padded leather pants.Wears:
    Weapons:
    (Main) Single handed steel claymore sheathed at his side. (Secondary) Matching steel claymore sheathed on his other side, in case he loses his other weapon.
    History:

Rickas comes from a small clan founded not so long after the Dragonborn saved the world. At the age of Adulthood, members of the clan were required to survive in the wilds for two years, starting with nothing. Rickas took the many things he was taught as a child and put them to use and he survived. Two years to the day he returned only to find the clan destroyed, and no one to be found. The only thing he found at his house was the armor that he was to be given for the return ceremony and he wears it to this day. He made his way to Whiterun where he joined up with the companions and has been with them to this day.

(Image is not mine, credits goes to the author) Hope it's not too big.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    The image on my end is broken, the card is nice if you want to go ahead prepare your post, you're more than welcomed to do so, just friendly reminder that the guilds are broken up you can travel with a npc or travel alone for now in your post

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Where are our characters supposed to meet up? Thieves and DB meet each other first, along with Companions and Mages, right? Then those two groups meet each other somewhere. So where do the Thieves and DB meet each other?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Assassins are in falkreath I'm taking you two are in riften area? Ivarsted is between both holds we can meet there...

A.Auditore

maybe...
    what color font did you want?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Guess Orange or Red if neither is taken.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    red is taken you want this orange?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Yes, just the right color.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    sweet

A.Auditore

maybe...
    yes we may

A.Auditore

maybe...
    :eek: YAY!

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    OK, I want to do something for this RP, but you have to answer this question with links or vids or whatever. AND DONT ASK WHAT I AM DOING. It will be a surprise. OK?

Q: If your Character could have any theme song (realistically. Not Batman or something.), an actual theme song, that fit's your Character's personality, fighting style, art etc. What would it be, and Why? (Duon: Rope can have a seperate one as well, if you feel like it!)

Follow Up Q: If the Guild your character was in could have any Theme, what would it be?

I think Isara's would be something like this:
    Immediate Music - Surrender to Hope

Please Answer. I promise the outcome will be really awesome!

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Her music:
    why? because well for one I like it... and I dunno I just picture this music playing when shes alone standing by herself when shes in deep thought

this for when shes just bouncing around
    (guessing by now you know what I mostly listen to when im posting)

when shes going to kill... this is probably not what you really wanted but I wasn't really sure in what you were asking for.......

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Well "normal Hides is pretty insane so...

Ahahahaha But seriously let me see.
    Maybe this havent thought about it much :p

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Okay, well I have two choices for Amelie, I can't decide between them. As follows:

A Survivor Is Born - Jason Graves

Honour For All - Jon & Daniel Licht

And for the Thieves Guild itself... I have no idea. But I have an idea for the DB one, if that's okay? Two more here too :p

In the House - In a Heartbeat - John Murphy

Crysis 2 Intro - Hans Zimmer

Mainly because those two tracks both sound like something psycho killers would have as their theme tune :p

A.Auditore

maybe...
    just assuming that all assassins are psycho killers, hacking and slicing people up in the night?!? oh wait we are... but theres an art to it!!!! (btw I seriously wouldn't know personally but in game is a different story)