• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...
None of them came to my wedding, all i had in the audience was my daughter and a mercenary which i bought a while back. I'm the thieves guild master.

Mjoll was right.

Yea that does suck , no show for wedding :sadface: . I got to tell you guys this --- I'll never forget this ,,,,, I got a big fight goin in the middle of Riften one time by picken Helga's pocket . She caught me and started in with her dagger on me , Then her and the little poor girl got into it, and the guards were freaking out trying to arrest me . I ran for the Ragged Flagon , and all these guards like 10 of them came into the flagon tryin to get me . WeLL all #$% broke out and the Guild killed all those guards and then came right into the middle of Riften , and took over the whole town . I mean it was awesome those are some bad dudes and they take care of thier own . In this case I was thier own , and it felt GREAT. It was one of those WoW Moments. But I still got arrested the next day LOL :D !!!! It was so much fun to see that , I never dreamed they were so capable , of such carnage , The D.B. has nothing on the T.G.

Benthos

Proud Mer
I never did like most of them due to their attitudes. After all one does before going through the Thieves Guild, slaying dragons, giants, mammoths, creatures, undead, bandits, large groups of soldiers of various factions, mages, vampires, werewolves, etc. Able to clear out armies of various leveled monsters and yet they still give us the lip and attitude and are protected by being essential. I like Delvin Mallory though, he's laid back and doesn't just verbally assault you or talk down to you. The ironic part out of all of this, their body guard isn't protected and was the first I killed.

Gold Swagger

Aspiring Writer
I can't recall my wedding because I've had so many characters and have gotten married so many times lmfao. Usually my housecarl lydia from whiterun always shows up, and some members from the companions guild.

The legendary dragonborn getting married, you'd think it would be some big event or something.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Yea that does suck , no show for wedding :sadface: . I got to tell you guys this --- I'll never forget this ,,,,, I got a big fight goin in the middle of Riften one time by picken Helga's pocket . She caught me and started in with her dagger on me , Then her and the little poor girl got into it, and the guards were freaking out trying to arrest me . I ran for the Ragged Flagon , and all these guards like 10 of them came into the flagon tryin to get me . WeLL all #$% broke out and the Guild killed all those guards and then came right into the middle of Riften , and took over the whole town . I mean it was awesome those are some bad dudes and they take care of thier own . In this case I was thier own , and it felt GREAT. It was one of those WoW Moments. But I still got arrested the next day LOL :D !!!! It was so much fun to see that , I never dreamed they were so capable , of such carnage , The D.B. has nothing on the T.G.

Whoa.. epic! I feel like trying that just to see it :)

Wildroses

You think you got it bad? There are Dunmers on this forum who were most surprised that Rolff Stone-Fist assumed the richly deserved beating they administered was a wedding invitation.

I was pretty bemused at my first characters wedding to Vorstag when Bothela from the Hag's Cure in Markarth turned up. She was so grateful I took two minutes to walk between Understone Keep and her shop to deliver a potion that she decided to walk all the way across Skyrim to attend my wedding? o_O I don't get that.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I saved the world, finished the Civil war, finished companions and college of winterhold, thane in every city, friends with every person I could be with in Skyrim. The only people who turned up to the Dragonborn's wedding was a farmer from Whiterun and one of the Companions.

Ritterkreuz

let's think about this:
1) Nobody really likes weddings, Seriously.
2) You only give 36 hours or so of notice, most weddings are announced weeks, month, or even a year in advance.
3) You're asking people to travel to Riften (risking Dragons, Trolls, Bandits, etc) for a 2 minute service.
4) Most importantly, you're not throwing a reception. Receptions are the only real reason anyone goes to a wedding to begin with. No cake, no booze, no relative dancing in an embarrassing fashion?.... forget it, I'm not showing up.

You think you got it bad? There are Dunmers on this forum who were most surprised that Rolff Stone-Fist assumed the richly deserved beating they administered was a wedding invitation.

I was pretty bemused at my first characters wedding to Vorstag when Bothela from the Hag's Cure in Markarth turned up. She was so grateful I took two minutes to walk between Understone Keep and her shop to deliver a potion that she decided to walk all the way across Skyrim to attend my wedding? o_O I don't get that.

Amazing game ya never know what's comin next .;)

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
If you want to increase the attendance at your wedding you need to increase your relationsip rank with as many NPC's as possible. Doing a favor quest for any NPC that opens them up to being your permanent follower will raise their rank to ally which is the second highest rank pssible (your spouse is the only one higher). Doing a favor quest for any other NPC will make them a friend. If they're a trader with a favor quest and you invest in their business it will go one rank higher to confidant.

For example if you do the favor quests for Deerkethus, Anneke Craig-Jumper, Verner Rock-Crusher, and Sondas Drenin who all are at Darkwater Crossing and marry Sylga the miner who is the daughter of Anneke and Verner they should all show up at your wedding.

AS88

Staff member
I saved the world, finished the Civil war, finished companions and college of winterhold, thane in every city, friends with every person I could be with in Skyrim. The only people who turned up to the Dragonborn's wedding was a farmer from Whiterun and one of the Companions.

Maybe you should've given the guests more than 24 hours notice, then :p

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
If you want to increase the attendance at your wedding you need to increase your relationsip rank with as many NPC's as possible. Doing a favor quest for any NPC that opens them up to being your permanent follower will raise their rank to ally which is the second highest rank pssible (your spouse is the only one higher). Doing a favor quest for any other NPC will make them a friend. If they're a trader with a favor quest and you invest in their business it will go one rank higher to confidant.

For example if you do the favor quests for Deerkethus, Anneke Craig-Jumper, Verner Rock-Crusher, and Sondas Drenin who all are at Darkwater Crossing and marry Sylga the miner who is the daughter of Anneke and Verner they should all show up at your wedding.
I was wondering why the one time I married Ysolda I had so many guests. That explains it! I always do so many favors that it's no wonder almost everybody I knew from across Skyrim showed up. With all the people in that church it looked more like a rave than a wedding. Couldn't they at least dress up? Lydia even came in her armor, and, come-on Aela, put some clothes on - you're in a church!

AS88

Staff member

Harc

Big Hog
I had a guy named Todd show up. And some others that I forgot. Todd made the wedding real fun though