• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DestroyerDevourMaster

"Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
Spam!

Monty_python_spam.jpg

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
The problem is either admins and/or mods are not active and not administrating these posts, or this forum is not active enough. Forum spam bots always attack forums that haven't seen much activity, so that's something.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I noticed that there's some guy making new accounts and posting fitness related plops on them. IN THE SKYRIM FORUM! Oh god I'm getting tired of it

Annageckos

Why exactly is there a delay when reporting post? What is it for? These spammers are really getting annoying, and reporting them is also getting annoying. I keep getting the 'please wait 5 seconds.... blah blah blah.

JoeReese

The momentary delay, I think, is just a hold over from the same delay on making posts. I suppose it's to discourage spamming (ha) or possibly to prevent accidental double-posts.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
The momentary delay, I think, is just a hold over from the same delay on making posts. I suppose it's to discourage spamming (ha) or possibly to prevent accidental double-posts.
Or it may have been going to the William Shatner School of Dramatic Pauses

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
It's getting worse. Of the ones on my main page. Monday it was 3/20 (SPAM to total); yesterday was 5/20; and today is 7/20. At this rate it will be 20/20 by Wednesday of next week and then I'll have no reason to come to the forums at all unless I want to lose weight, lessen my wrinkles or take some herb that I've never heard of before that will miraculously cure me of something that I never knew was a problem. Sheesh!

I haven't seen any spam today, actually... hopefully it will stay that way!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Well it's life Jim, but not as we know it

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Rayven

I can't remember if this is already a thing, but could you implement an email confirmation system for creating new accounts? Seems every one of these spam bots is a separate account. If they can't make new accounts, they can't spam.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts