[Top 5] Skyrim Best Archer Builds That Are Fun To Play (2022 Edition)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which archer would you choose? https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/skyrim-best-archer-builds

• The Avenger

• The Pathfinder

• The Relic Hunter

• Ghost of Atmora

• The Jade Huntress

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thiashan

In this article I've listed all of my favorite archer builds that I think you'd enjoy playing in your 2022 playthrough. It mostly includes stealth archers but I've also included an open combat bow-wielding warrior for variety. Personally, there's nothing better than that satisfaction of sending a quick arrow through your unsuspecting target, and sometimes alerting a nearby guard for a few seconds, and then evading detection, making him seem like a liar to his fellow watchtower archers. But I've also tried to put in builds completely different to that classic stealth archer because by now you've probably heard more than enough of it by now.

Which Build would you try next?
Which build do you think deserves a spot on this list and if so, where?

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
Staff member
Hi, I believe this thread as well as your other build thread should be placed in the "General Skyrim Discussion" section. Would you kindly move it there? Thank you in advance.