• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Is it just me, or does the drain life (right hand) of the vampire lord get pretty useless as you get up there in level? My character is level 29 and it seems that when I go into the vampire lord form and attack using the right hand, it barely hurts my enemies. They die faster when using non-upgraded claws.

If I'm wrong, please let me know. I haven't tested this out much, but noticed it while playing last night.
Thanks.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
My VL is pretty potent with his drain life spell. I've heard if you have Serana with you, she nerfs your vampiric powers. Maybe that's why. I don't know cuz with my VL build, I went solo as much as I could.

Whoa, Serana nerfs your powers? D:

VonCrown

Yeah, basically the vampire lord drain spell does like, 25 drain health iirc...
And an extra like 150 dmage health (not drain), but only if Serana isn't with you. I looked at it in the creation kit. It's... odd. Especially since it seems not to be a glitch, yet they never really give an in-game reason or explanation for it.

Yeah, basically the vampire lord drain spell does like, 25 drain health iirc...
And an extra like 150 dmage health (not drain), but only if Serana isn't with you. I looked at it in the creation kit. It's... odd. Especially since it seems not to be a glitch, yet they never really give an in-game reason or explanation for it.
That is weird... Hm. Well, at least I know the cause now and I can work around it if I want to.

Thanks for the help, guys.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts