• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Volanere

Grand Magister
I would like to see a dlc were the vampires and werewolves are in a fierce battle, kinda like the stormcloaks and imperials. What would be your take on the idea, would you like to see this kinda dlc? It gets me pumped just thinking about it.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I would like to see a dlc were the vampires and werewolves are in a fierce battle, kinda like the stormcloaks and imperials. What would be your take on the idea, would you like to see this kinda dlc? It gets me pumped just thinking about it.
This must not be a hot topic lol.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
that would be amazing i do wana see wearbears but id actually rather see a war like that. it would be epic. p.s whats the chances of some boring unimagitive twat not saying twilight twilight in this post haha

Volanere

Grand Magister
Pretty probable, and if it was anything like twilight i would shoot my self.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Nah, I don't want a Underworld type DLC with Skyrim. Why would they battle each other anyway? What makes them enemies? One is living death and the other is a large dog. What would be the point of an all out war? That's just my opinion. Besides, the Vampire vs Werewolf fiasco is extremely overplayed. Maybe a Silver Hand DLC? Hunting down some werewolves would be awesome.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Yeah the Silver Hand trying to take down all Werevolved in Skyrim and you have to battle them and, beat the s*** out of them or you join them and kill the werewolves! Genius Punz, just genius!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Yeah the Silver Hand trying to take down all Werevolved in Skyrim and you have to battle them and, beat the s*** out of them or you join them and kill the werewolves! Genius Punz, just genius!
Why thank ya! :)

Someones been watching too much twilight ;)

Personally, I don't want vamps vs wolves. Overplayed, or too obvious. However, I do think there should be at least one other vampire clan, and both clans are warring...both physically and fiscally...for control of Skyrim, or at least their territories of it. If it was vamps vs wolves, they'd need to do more with the wolves than just a small portion of the Companions. Perhaps a faction of wolves out of Falkreath of something, more feral than the Companions.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
silverhand hunting down wearwolves in a dlc. if that ever was a dlc for skyrim id be so pissed off considering dawnguard dlc was the dawnguard hunting down vampires so that concept has allready been done. if dawnguard was never released it would be a great idea though.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Only if there's no politics involved....:vomit:

But in all seriousness, this could be good if they can put a decent twist on it to keep it from being the typical vampire vs. werewolf cliche that has been dominating the entertainment industry. I would wonder what the backstory would be...I don't recall them having problems with each other before...

zane

Eh, there's no real reason for there to be a war. If you play the DBH quest line you'll know that vampies and wolfies get along rather well mostly.

Now if Harkon from DG was still living, or perhaps a new vamp leader, and they kept them as "pets" and one happened to be from a big powerful pack who wants them back then maybe.

There would have to be something that makes it not about what they are but rather what these specific groups did top piss each other off.

Perhaps even devote Molag Bal and Hircine worshipers and the two princes started a war or something. It'd be nice to go into an oblivion plane where the main war was taking place or something.

just my thoughts at least.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I just wanna see them fight i dont care how the dlc goes honestly, I think there both pretty cool and i would like to see a dlc that envolves them both, some how some way but in a different perspective than whats been done before. No twilight envolved, ive never seen it dont care to.