• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xBadKarma

the Sloth Queen
Ugh.
So, I go into Markarth to do some shopping and visit my family. I accidentally shouted at a guard, which killed him by the way, and after the guards came after me I quickly yielded and payed the Thieves Guild bounty amount. After the guards went away, Vigilant Tyranus comes after me and attempts to kill me! The guards, my husband, and my follower Jenassa attack him - but he is marked as essential so he cannot die. I tried everything to make him stop. I yielded, tried some calming spells, but nothing worked. So I told my family to move back to Whiterun and ran out of Markarth.

A few days later, I went to visit Markarth again to complete a quest. And you know who is waiting for me? Freaking Tyranus.

:sadface:

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Ugh.
So, I go into Markarth to do some shopping and visit my family. I accidentally shouted at a guard, which killed him by the way, and after the guards came after me I quickly yielded and payed the Thieves Guild bounty amount. After the guards went away, Vigilant Tyranus comes after me and attempts to kill me! The guards, my husband, and my follower Jenassa attack him - but he is marked as essential so he cannot die. I tried everything to make him stop. I yielded, tried some calming spells, but nothing worked. So I told my family to move back to Whiterun and ran out of Markarth.

A few days later, I went to visit Markarth again to complete a quest. And you know who is waiting for me? Freaking Tyranus.

:sadface:
He does that he is a plops, try using a Calm spell and while he is Calmed Start the House of Horrors quest, he will get killed very early and he wont be a problem no more