Spoiler WEREWOLVES VS VAMPIRES

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY

• VAMPIRE

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • WEREWOLF

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE.

Nah, but seriously, is anyone gonna go for lycanthropy or vampirism on the first playthrough? I am not planning to go for any specific build for each of them but I might just go with the first one I contact.

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
I am going to be a werewolf, if you don't want to be a werewolf then don't join the companions guild because they are the ones that turn you into a werewolf.

Swordsmansmith

Ill be a werewolf since it really doesn't affect your game. You change when you want to so you have it as a secret weapon. Unlike being a vampire where now you can only be out at night.

I'm probably going to wait for my second playthrough and be a werewolf, vampires have never really struck me as fun, hiding out in the day and drinking peoples blood just doesn't do anything for me really.

gotenks232

I was a vampire in Oblivion and it was a pain. The bonuses were nice though. It was pretty funny to see the townsfolk's reaction to you when you went a while with no blood.

Flamingtaco

Ill be a werewolf since it really doesn't affect your game. You change when you want to so you have it as a secret weapon. Unlike being a vampire where now you can only be out at night.
Unless you get the ring of Hircine which apparently causes random transformations.

Jack Fulham

Premium Member
Newly blooded Werewolf here. Being a vampire is a nuisance but killing them is fun. Very Twilight esque situation as much as i hate to say it.​

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I choose to be a werewolf. I love the bonuses and the fact that I can change at will. I'm still having problems with the 3rd person issue (wish I could switch to 1st person while I was a wolf). Reguard Werewolf (1st Character) and Dark Elf Vampire (2nd Character) are my planned builds.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
I am going to be a werewolf, if you don't want to be a werewolf then don't join the companions guild because they are the ones that turn you into a werewolf.

You can reverse lycanthropy at the end of the Companions' quest line. :)

I want to be a vampire, I don't know why everybody else chose werewolf! Being a werewolf is pretty cool, but it doesn't suit my character's personality.

ChicN Freak

Chicken of the Third Reich
;) I can understand why you chose to be a vampire. They are more "my style" too but I really hated my playthrough of a vampire in Oblivion. I HAD TO WAIT FRIKKIN HEAPS OF TIME B4 I COULD DO ANYTHING!
So that kinda put me off... Also, i'm finding that being able to change whenever i want will be cool ^^

Storyline: Get married, contract lycanthropy, get home, check where the wife is, wait till full moon, transform, untransform, go home, find wife outside the house, yell: WTF DO YOU THING YOUR DOING OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN!!??, wife tells you she wants a divorce, transform, maul her, make her transform, tell her what a BITCH she's been (hahahahaha), divorce, marry some vampire babe, introduce her to ex-wife, watch as they fight. And all the while laugh as they fight over you.

THE END.

Grace Hagger

I have followed the first parts of the Companions Guild quests and decided to become a werewolf. It made some of the dungeons ridiculously easy as I just tore everyone to shreds with one or two swipes so I've tried to avoid using it as it makes it a bit too simple. It is awesome though and I like feasting on my victims.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Just go to magic -> Powers -> Beast (select) then hit your power button (RB for Xbox 360).

Kasha

Both would be sweet.