What gear do you have at this point in the game?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

David Tyrer

Hey guys,
Just hit a point that I think I'll find it difficult to surpass, in terms of gear. I have just crafted and 'upgraded' Daedric armour and a Daedric war axe. The rating of the full set of armour and shield is currently 921 (though, I guess it's possible it could go a bit higher) and the war axe does 128 damage. It's rare that anything troubles me at the moment, so I'm pretty happy with the point I am at.
How about everybody else?

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
The armour cap is 567 so I wouldn't put anything else into armour right now as it would just be a waste.

Only things I can suggest are upping the difficulty to Master if it isn't already. Unfortunatly once you get great gear and a build you are good with, the game becomes rather easy.

level 21
archmage's robe
morokei mask
staff of magnus
a bunch of other different staves
a couple pairs of enchanted boots
azura's star
the black star
no armor or weapons
a set of elven light armor i'm storing until my enchantment is high enough

David Tyrer

The armour cap is 567 so I wouldn't put anything else into armour right now as it would just be a waste.

Only things I can suggest are upping the difficulty to Master if it isn't already. Unfortunatly once you get great gear and a build you are good with, the game becomes rather easy.

Yeah, I have noticed that I'm having little trouble most things but Elder Dragons and when there's more than 5-6 enemies. However, I quite like that as it feels like I'm progressing to becoming a bloody demi-god! haha.

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
Level 47 redguard... I am currently wearing/ weildng..

1.Daedric armor (legendary) with health and another enchantment that I forget
2.Daedric armor (legendary) 2 enchantments that i also forget :p
3.Daedric gauntlets (legendary) One-handed and carrying capacity enchantments
4.Daedric boots (legendary) One-handed and carrying capacity enchantments

My weapon is..
Daedric Sword (Legendary). It has a flame and freeze enchantment, and I renamed it.. "The Elder Sword"

David Tyrer

Level 47 redguard... I am currently wearing/ weildng..

1.Daedric armor (legendary) with health and another enchantment that I forget
2.Daedric armor (legendary) 2 enchantments that i also forget :p
3.Daedric gauntlets (legendary) One-handed and carrying capacity enchantments
4.Daedric boots (legendary) One-handed and carrying capacity enchantments

My weapon is..
Daedric Sword (Legendary). It has a flame and freeze enchantment, and I renamed it.. "The Elder Sword"

Sounds pretty much along the same lines as me, except you've got enchantments with yours. I will have to remember to do the same before I come up against the big bad guy at the end of the game. That's assuming it pans out the way it appears to be panning out, haha.

So, are you able to actually rename enchanted weapons? Or is that jut a name you've given it yourself?

I'm a lean, agile wood elf with red war paint on my left eye and a spiked brown pony tail
In cities I wear either black robes and maroon monk robes, but in the wilderness I'm decked out in Elven gauntlets/armor/shield/dagger/bow. Lots of gold.

oh, and I roll with a black stallion/ Vigilence entourage

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
I carry as little as possible on all my characters except for my master difficulty one.

My mage has lockpicks, my current clothing (robes, ring, amulet, bracers, boots) The black star, and that's it. No potions, no weapons, etc.

My spellsword/assassin has a bow with arrows, a dagger, a war axe, his current clothing and a few healing potions.

SaveVsBedWet

Right now my girl is rocking full Exquisite Nightingale light armor including the shield that comes with it, and alternating between that dragon mask that makes her immune to poison and disease and a circlet that speeds up her magicka regen by 25%, plus the Amulet of Talos which speeds up the shout cooldown by 25%.

She cruises around regularly with a pair of Legendary ebony maces, one with fire and shock damage, and the other with frost and magicka damage, plus the 90 points of base damage they do. Also a Legendary ebony sword with magicka damage enhancement and an unenchanted Legendary war axe for when the soul gems and charges run low. For archery, she either takes her Flawless Nightingale Bow or her Shock Bow, but she just found a Daedric Bow last night so we'll see what's up with that once her crafting goes up to Daedric.

Also, she just picked up the Mace of Molag Bal and Mehrune's Razor within the last few days and carries both of them. Using the Razor and one of her maces duel wield last night, she crapped out two Giants at once and followed right up with a bear on the other side of the hill and only took one hit the whole time. Things have changed a lot. The giants bodies stacked nicely; tucked in next to the stairs. Like a loving couple (of huge bearded cavemen both missing big toes).

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
Sounds pretty much along the same lines as me, except you've got enchantments with yours. I will have to remember to do the same before I come up against the big bad guy at the end of the game. That's assuming it pans out the way it appears to be panning out, haha.

So, are you able to actually rename enchanted weapons? Or is that jut a name you've given it yourself?

Yeah you can rename your weapon when you enchant it.

Kablewee

Only pc owners can rename it :sadface: unless I'm mistaken for console. I've never seen that option on ps3.
I got Ebony armor which has cool feature that emits black ash when enemy is near by and hurts them when they gets too close. Plus makes my guy more stealthier :) I picked it up (forgot where lol ) when I sacraficed my annoying companion.

FusRoDah

Consoles can renamed too, just press triangle or something after you have selected your item, encentmant(s), and gem.
ATM: I'm wearing full Daedric and full Dragonplate, both legendary and both with double enchantments. When i say both i mean it literally, there's a glitch that can be done to wear mutliple pieces of armor. If anyone wants to know just ask and ill reply.
Armor rating of 950
Weapon wise:
Daedric Sword(Legendary) +50 Fire DMG, Fiery Soul Trap +15 Fire Damage <-DMG-604
no biggie
Daedric Dagger(Legendary) +50 Fire DMG, + 30 HP Absorb <- DMG- 225
Dawnstar (Legendary) Forgot what enchantments came with this weapon sorry <-DMG 335
^I have two of these so i like to dual wield them :3

DAEDRIC BOW(LEGEND) +50 FIRE DMG, FIERY SOUL TRAP +15 FIRE
DAMAGE-908
One hit dragons no problem

Theres a special way to get weapons this op, if anyone wants to know just ask

Kablewee

Consoles can renamed too, just press triangle or something after you have selected your item, encentmant(s), and gem.
ATM: I'm wearing full Daedric and full Dragonplate, both legendary and both with double enchantments. When i say both i mean it literally, there's a glitch that can be done to wear mutliple pieces of armor. If anyone wants to know just ask and ill reply.
Armor rating of 950
Weapon wise:
Daedric Sword(Legendary) +50 Fire DMG, Fiery Soul Trap +15 Fire Damage <-DMG-604
no biggie
Daedric Dagger(Legendary) +50 Fire DMG, + 30 HP Absorb <- DMG- 225
Dawnstar (Legendary) Forgot what enchantments came with this weapon sorry <-DMG 335
^I have two of these so i like to dual wield them :3

DAEDRIC BOW(LEGEND) +50 FIRE DMG, FIERY SOUL TRAP +15 FIRE
DAMAGE-908
One hit dragons no problem

Theres a special way to get weapons this op, if anyone wants to know just ask
really? don't remember seeing that option but then again I was playing long before I found I could unlock new shouts lol

Level 51
Ive got full dwarven armour with spellbreaker, armour rating of 951 on xbox :D which i think is pretty good for dwarven. (spelbreaker is amazing) Also using Chillrend which only does 68 damage plus the 20 point frost damage :p Need to up my one handed skills. (Dwarven armour has to be one of the sexiest. Also im like invincible since dragons do no damage to me except for melee!) Also need to enchant my Dwarven armour with black soul gems :p

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Level 10 Breton.

Full steel armour, shield and Skyforge Sword.
Staff of Frostbite.

Barryl85

I'm a bit mixed & matched at the moment:

Armour
Wearing the green dragon priest mask 'Rahgot' (FLAWLESS)
Orcish boots of muffling (EPIC) - Makes footsteps silent apparently
Ebony Heavy Armour (LEGENDARY) - No enchantment yet
Ebony Gauntlets (LEGENDARY) - No enchantment yet

Weaponary
Dawnbreaker Sword (LEGENDARY)
Mace of Molag Bal (FLAWLESS) Damage is 79 i think.
Ebony Sword (LEGENDARY)
Ebony Blade (Daedric one from whispering lady quest)
Ebony Bow (LEGENDARY)
Dragonpriest Staff - Sprayed on the ground creates a wall of fire that does 50 damage per second

I had elvish armour all enchanted and some dwarven goodies but decided to make myself some ebony still to capture some grand souls in The Black Star !!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts