• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
The Marksmanship Lesson

I suddenly realized that with my Level 190 character, I have yet to use a single bow/arrow. Pretty much everything is at ridiculously high levels with a considerable number of legendary-ing... except for Archery. -_-

HOW do you get to level 190? Best I've done so far is Level 68.
Oh level 190 is low try level 250
infact I don't go into the skill trees to level up soi am probably well beyond that,i refuse t go over level 250 unless I need too I am probably level 300 by now.

I suddenly realized that with my Level 190 character, I have yet to use a single bow/arrow. Pretty much everything is at ridiculously high levels with a considerable number of legendary-ing... except for Archery. -_-

infact I don't go into the skill trees to level up soi am probably well beyond that,i refuse t go over level 250 unless I need too I am probably level 300 by now.

Out of curiousity, what is your character?
Warrior/Mage/Rogue?

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to play my character as. I've almost 100 all talents (except Archery) yet I carry multiple sets of armors and weapons just because 1 minute, I wanna assassinate all of them, then after a couple of slashings, I wanna magicize them... can't figure out how to play as. LOL

tx12001

Warrior/Mage/Rogue?

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to play my character as. I've almost 100 all talents (except Archery) yet I carry multiple sets of armors and weapons just because 1 minute, I wanna assassinate all of them, then after a couple of slashings, I wanna magicize them... can't figure out how to play as. LOL
which one I have 2 Characters Over level 200, Konahrik the lich and Drakul the Vampire Lord

Warrior/Mage/Rogue?

which one I have 2 Characters Over level 200, Konahrik the lich and Drakul the Vampire Lord

Oh. I see what you did there. LOL. :D

Rimfaxe96

Chance's Folly. The story twist in the end is ingenious. :D
Immortal Blood and Thief of Virtue were also fun to read. Plus pretty much every journal you can find in the game, I just love reading of people's lives (which I ironically don't irl, especially not about celebrities or other 'stars'). Oh, and "Flight from the Thalmor", I wonder if that guy made it. The Real Barenziah has annoyed me though, for some reason I just can't get over the fact that
- WARNING SPOILER - Barenziah just forgot about Straw who had been with her on her runaway all the time. That guy had his tongue cut out because of that elf chick, and she forgets about him as soon as she was offered a crown, goddamnit.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
I like The Wolf Queen series. I'm also fond of Ahzirr Traajijazeri (sort of a Khajiit cultural manifesto :D) and pretty much any and all books related to the Dwemer.

tx12001

well the books I like the most are the 2920 last year of the 1st Era Books and the Commentaries on the Mysterioum Xarizies that you can find in Siluses Museum in Dawnstar I also have The Tamreil Compedium its a mod that adds Pretty much half the books from Oblivion, Morrowind and Daggerfall.