What is your favorite Skyrim Voice?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AS88

Staff member
My favourites have to be;

Tullius, Ulfric, Galmar, Brynjolf, Balgruuf, Marcurio, Ysolda (in a weird way), Ingun

But my favourite voice in the entire game has to be............

Filnjar of Shor's Stone, what a guy, always so welcoming, I always do his Misc quest to get rid of the spiders, just to have a chat to the friendly old smith.

Oh, and ps, those of you talking about European accents, I'm British ;) lololololol

Garbaldy

Dovahkiin Extrordinare
My favorite all time is Balgruuf's when he says "slaughter" during the first main quest. They way he stresses the word make me want to reload my saves just to hear it again

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Karliah's voice would have to be my favourite as well, it sounds amazing and I just can't get enough of it :p

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Balgruuf's voice is pretty sexy too... Mmm, do I love me some muscular, sexy Nord men. :D

Twiffle

Just a slight different view to this, most of the acting voices are pretty cool and usually suit the character they portray quite well, , , but jeez, what do they teach them in the singing lessons at the Bards college , , like listening to cats on cocaine, ,, and lisette in the winking skeever, when i hear her sing she gets a tip every time, , the tip of my sword through her throat. . . :cool:

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Just a slight different view to this, most of the acting voices are pretty cool and usually suit the character they portray quite well, , , but jeez, what do they teach them in the singing lessons at the Bards college , , like listening to cats on cocaine, ,, and lisette in the winking skeever, when i hear her sing she gets a tip every time, , the tip of my sword through her throat. . . :cool:

I know... all the bards in this game are horrible singers. What the heck?

Docta Corvina

Some of my picks likely aren't 'mainstream' but I don't care. :p

Brynjolf - having him as a husband has made my life for so many reasons, one being I get to hear his damn sexy voice say different things beyond the "Sorry lass..." calibrations line. :p Love the accent, love the tone. It's pretty much perfect. <3

Tullius - epic and way sexier to me than Ulfric's could ever hope to be. Love it!

Marcurio - for all the reasons that Saozig said above. :p I could listen to his voice all damn day long.

Teldryn Sero (from the 'Dragonborn' DLC) - OMG...DAT VOICE...it makes me melt, every time. It's smoky and sassy and sexy and I never get tired of it. He's an amazing character all around, but the voice really really accounts for a lot of the charm. :oops:

Captain Veleth (from the 'Dragonborn' DLC) - an accent similar to Brynjolf's and a tone just as drool-worthy to my ears. Love it. <3

Miraak (from the 'Dragonborn' DLC) - I personally feel like his voice is very reminiscent of Ulfric's, except it's a higher pitch. It's got similar inflections and the turns-of-phrase remind me of one another. In any case, I love Miraak's voice and I'm sad I don't get to hear it too much. Kinda hard to listen to him when he's trying to kill me and there's things blowing up beside and in front of me. :sadface: It's sexy though. <3

Lucien Lachance/Spectral Assassin - Yeah, he's originally featured in Oblivion, but since he's also in this game I'm including him here. DAT. VOICE. IT IS SEX. 8D <3

Nazir - need I say more? :p

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Although he had not graced the presence of Skyrim as much as he did in Oblivion and the Shivering Isles, Sheogorath is a different vibrant yet pleasant voice to hear in comparison to the other voices that speak too much.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Although he had not graced the presence of Skyrim as much as he did in Oblivion and the Shivering Isles, Sheogorath is a different vibrant yet pleasant voice to hear in comparison to the other voices that speak too much.
CHEESE! :D

I love Sheogorath. :)