What would a wereshark look like??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I can't stop thinking of what would a Wereshark look like if Bethesda released them to the game.... hopefully becoming one yourself.

I suspect that Weresharks are not as rare as we think they are. When you go to the docks in Windhelm you see sailors who's great compassion in life is being out in the sea. I can only speculate that some of the captains are Weresharks.

As far as the appearance goes... I hope in the future Bethesda would produce a similar model such as the photo below:

Wereshark_Figurine_by_daffyart.jpg

Can you imagine walking around the city looking like this? HaHa!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
But, argonians already have waterbreathing. It's never too late to make the change!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
To be realistic while in Wereshark mode you start losing health points when you walk on land. You have gills, not lungs during beast mode.
That makes sense maybe a reverse. You can breath under water but can go one land for only a few seconds.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Like Familiar IDK how to say it but I feel like I had the second toy at one point or a friend did. IDK lol but I can dig it

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
If there is an Elder Scrolls in Hamerfell and High Rock ( I really want two countries in the next one) would be sick

This reminds me so much of Impossible Creatures. You'd do some kind of hunting game thing and combine creatures into awesome fighting machine hybrids sins against nature. If I remember rightly, the shark and the wolf was a fun combo.

AS88

Staff member
This is the most ridiculous thread ever :p

Although, I imagine Hircine would enjoy this very much!

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
And on top of that, they add people that actually go for a swim, I wouldn't say in the coldest reaches of skyrim(Unless they are nords) but in lakes and stuf and then you could prey on the and pull them under without a trace!.