Whats your favorite character build?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FunkyBrosky

Dragon Mage
Mine has to be an assassin so far but i only have 2 characters one is just like everything and the second is an assassin, whats your favorite build?

Stealth is usually what I go for, and it's my favorite in this game, but I like them all almost equally. Stealth get's boring after awhile.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I enjoy each playstyle, however, my absolute favorite is my wood elf assassin/archer. I love being hidden in the shadows and shooting everything that moves.

Assassin/thief by far imo. The warrior type heavy armor and two handed build I think is prolly the easiest way to go if u can use smithing correctly, but I prefer to sneak about blind siding my enemies with arrows or a dagger to their throat. There's something very satisfying about slitting a guys throat before he even knows you're there.

Notmy420

Mage's are awesome. My warrior is pretty great too. Although I must admit the hack and slash playstyle isn't as smooth as I imagined it would be. I also can't wait to make a sneaky archer/assassin kitty ^_^ !

Forumate

I have played a heavy armored warrior, Illusion assassin, Spellsword, and a mage. I haven't played around with the mage to much so I may try that out again. So far the warrior has been my favorite. Sword, shield, and shout!

I still need to try a thief skilled in archery and a Necromancer.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
I have been enjoying my Archer, but for me - my Heavy Armour dual-wielder is a complete and utter beast, and my favourite.

my imperial i think he is a versatile build so i can adapt in any situation

osheao

my natural build that seems to follow me wherever i go is one who sneaks and initially attacks with a bow before moving in for close quarter fighting. i like to sprinkle in certain magical spells.

in skyrim, i now have two different characters that i play: the all-powerful hybrid (too many of the perks are merely for altering gameplay and do not add TRUE power) and my strict, DiD roleplays.

playing this way has definitely prolonged the life of skyrim in my 360. i now have one character devoted to doing "everything" in the game, is godlike, and, allows me to play however i'd like any day, battle or gaming session without being chained to a specific roleplay. i leave my strict rping, DiD characters to those intense sessions.

HEFFAY

I have 2 character builds that I have used and enjoyed...

The first I did was a Breton... Vladenov... I maxed out the perk trees for Conjuration, Illusion, Restoration, Sneak and One Handed Weapons... and got a few invested in Light Armor and Archery.

The Second I did was an Orc... Gurag Smash-Smith... I Maxed out the Two-Handed (Hammer), Heavy Armor, Smithing, Enchanting and Archery, I have a few perks invested in Sneak and Restoration.

My first character is the perfect assassin... my second is a one man army... both are a lot of fun depending on how you like to play.

I'm thinking of creating a new character and mixing the two, maybe smithing, enchanting, sneak, illusion conjuration and one handed...