Who is your favourite Daedric Prince?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
Mai'q

Werebears? Where? bears? Men who are bears?

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Azura.

All the Princes are cold, calculating, scheming, egomaniacs. But instead of treating mortals like cattle, Azura treats them more like pets. She seems to have a genuine (if passing) interest in our well-being. She aids the ones she likes, just don't bite the hand that feeds and you won't find yourself cursed.

I'd rather be a pet than livestock.

Boethea, Mehrunes Dagon and Shegorath are right out the window. I'm not so blind as to follow someone that's as likely to kill me as to reward me. Each one of them finds too much joy in killing their followers, it's their favorite pass-time.

Sheogorath, especially. Never know if he'll kiss you, weep on your shoulder or banish you to 50,000 feet in the air to fall to your death!

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Explain what you mean by "his dark twisted side"? xP
He's a freak, don't get me wrong, I like the guy, but he's all about pleasure, passion, and indulgence. That includes the "wrong" ones:rape, torture, destruction, those things that make serial killers and psychopaths feel all warm and tingly inside. Honestly, I don't care, whatever makes you happy, so long as it doesn't enter or affect my realm of happy it's all good.

Invaderz

Sheogorath is the best. There aren't any other dadric princes that have an entire expansion dedicated to them. Plus he is Insane, and so am I :rale:

CHEESE FOR EVERYONE.... wait, scratch that cheese for no one...

AH HA HA I'm so happy I could just... TEAR OUT YOUR INTESTINES :mad: and skip rope with them :D
Apart from Hircine, in Bloodmoon,

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
sanguine, the sanguine rose takes the cake. The Demora it summons has saved me in some situations where I forgot to save.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Apart from Hircine, in Bloodmoon,

Or Mehrunes Dagon in Tribunal,
Or Mehrunes Dagon in Oblivion's razor DLC,
Or Meridia in Knights of the Nine,
Or the Ideal Masters in Dawnguard,
Or Hermaeus Mora in Dragonborn.

You could say daedric princes are pretty commonly the focus of DLC.