• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
You don't need an Imperial as Emperor. There have been Dunmer, Breton & Nord Emperors/Empress. An Altmer was in charge of the Empire after the Oblivion Crisis.

Though just because the player has the Dragonblood, doesn't mean they're fit to rule. Some of the worst Emperors known to Tamriel were Dragonblood.
Actually a dragonborn emporer would be a more intimidating ruler due to their power, for instance do you think the thalmor would go against a guy who could say 3 words and cause a hurricane over the summerset isles or summon dragons to attack their land
as I said before the dominion would be more likely to surrender to a dragonborn over intimidation from their power other than anything else and wether your character would be fit to rule just up to the person who created them

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
You don't need an Imperial as Emperor. There have been Dunmer, Breton & Nord Emperors/Empress. An Altmer was in charge of the Empire after the Oblivion Crisis.

Though just because the player has the Dragonblood, doesn't mean they're fit to rule. Some of the worst Emperors known to Tamriel were Dragonblood.
Actually a dragonborn emporer would be a more intimidating ruler due to their power, for instance do you think the thalmor would go against a guy who could say 3 words and cause a hurricane over the summerset isles or summon dragons to attack their land
as I said before the dominion would be more likely to surrender to a dragonborn over intimidation from their power other than anything else

The Thalmor have no problems sending Death Squads & Assassins to try and kill you in Skyrim. Being Emperor is no different, Tiber Septim could use the Thu'um and he had his throat slit, he couldn't use the voice after that. Doesn't need much to take down someone who depends on the thu'um as their tool for conquest. An arrow will shut the Dragonborn up, Bosmer are good shots.

tx12001

as I said before the dominion would be more likely to surrender to a dragonborn over intimidation from their power other than anything else

The Thalmor have no problems sending Death Squads & Assassins to try and kill you in Skyrim. Being Emperor is no different, Tiber Septim could use the Thu'um and he had his throat slit, he couldn't use the voice after that. Doesn't need much to take down someone who depends on the thu'um as their tool for conquest. An arrow will shut the Dragonborn up, Bosmer are good shots.
yes but I am talking about the DRAGONBORN from Skyrim,you can force dragons to your side, perhaps the only reason the thalmor are attacking you is because if you became emporer it would mean the end of the dominion, what happenes if the Dragonborn was A Vampire Lord that would spell even bigger trouble for the dominion, and for your part on Tiber septim, it says he was a powerful user of the Voice but how powerful? but how powerful is powerful for the Thu'um, Neloth claims that after you learn the bend will shout that you had become the 2nd most powerful Dragonborn to ever live and as a dunmer I don't think he is talking about tiber septim it is obvious he is talking about miraak, odds are people did not fear Tiber septim because yes he was powerful but compared to people like the 5000 year old Miraak he would most likely have been nothing, people like he are people who are feared, just imagine what the Dovahkiin could do if he used Bend Will on the Summerset isles like miraak used it on solstheim, that's what the Thalmor would fear most

tx12001

Bend Will on Alinor = problem solved.
a non dragonborn probably would not be able to do that as it is considered amongst the most powerful of shouts because of what it does and considering you learn it from Hearmaeus Mora I doubt the Greybeards now it and I highly doubt Tiber Septim or Wullharth knew it, odds are you and miraak the the only 2 people who have ever known that shout apart from the deadra who taught you it in the 1st place - damn that shout makes Animal Allegiance, Kynes peace and even Dragonrend Obsolete

tx12001

Most likely. Still,it's an appealing idea.Having Thalmor slaves..oh the irony.
the Dragonborn could force the entire dominion to commit mass-suicide if he wanted - Dragonborn + Vampire Lord = The TRUE world Eater

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I would be okay with allowing most of the current/possible Jarls sit upon the throne. Exceptions include Korir, Skald, Siddgeir, of course Maven Black-Briar.

tx12001

h
I would be okay with allowing most of the current/possible Jarls sit upon the throne. Exceptions include Korir, Skald, Siddgeir, of course Maven Black-Briar.
what about the imperial jarl of winterhold( heis a nord but takes over if the Imperials control winterhold)

tx12001

h
what about the imperial jarl of winterhold( heis a nord but takes over if the Imperials control winterhold)

All the Jarls are Nords currently.
I never said he wasn't he is a nord who takes control of winterhold if the imperials gain control of winterhold

tx12001

All the Jarls are Nords currently.
I never said he wasn't he is a nord who takes control of winterhold if the imperials gain control of winterhold

You said he was a Nord. He can't be anything else if he's a Jarl in game. :p
no I said the Imperial Jarl meaning the jarl who takes control if the Imperials control winterhold, maven black Briar is a nord and she is an Imperial Jarl so is siddgeir if iwas going to refer to the other side I would have said stormcloak jarl

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
no I said the Imperial Jarl meaning the jarl who takes control if the Imperials control winterhold, maven black Briar is a nord and she is an Imperial Jarl so is siddgeir if iwas going to refer to the other side I would have said stormcloak jarl

You don't get the context. You said when further explaining;

( heis a nord but takes over if the Imperials control winterhold)

Since he is a Jarl, he would by default be a Nord in game. Since every Jarl in 4E 201 is Nord. Be like saying the Argonian King is Argonian, over explaining something. Which this has gotten off topic :p

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
I think Kodlack Whitemane would make a perfect High King of Skyrim. Honour, integrity, fighting prowess and most importantly respect amongst all Nords. The man has it all.

tx12001

I think Kodlack Whitemane would make a perfect High King of Skyrim. Honour, integrity, fighting prowess and most importantly respect amongst all Nords. The man has it all.
kodlak Is in sovngarde, I don't see how he could rule as high king being dead and all, and as he says he is nobodies master

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
kodlak Is in sovngarde, I don't see how he could rule as high king being dead and all
The thread's about who you could see as High King/Queen and why. No need to be storyline appropriate for that.