• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
In a fight? Probably the TW, because he's got more spellbook. Wards, Lightning, Atronachs... Necromancer's going with Raise Dead (See any bodies around?) and maybe Ice Spike.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
the necromancer adept would spank that thalmors ass easily.

feliciano182

Maybe Wizard, shock magic in Skyrim is pretty lethal !

The necromancer adept (level 12) has more magicka than the Thalmor wizard (assuming he's level 12 too) but the Thalmor wizard knows lighting bolt which can drain away the necromancer's magicka

so I'm gonna say the Thalmor wizard will win :confused:

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Heheh, this is the first message board I've visited where "vs" threads were never an issue. Perhaps that will change, but it's got to be more challenging than this.

Any way, I would like to think the Thalmor would win. Necromancers always struck me as homeless vagrants that learn to raise the dead because they're tired of sitting in the graveyards by themselves. The Thalmor on the other hand, has formal training. Plus Thalmor win on fashion sense alone.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Thalmor Wizard because of the shear ability for them to spam there targets with Lighting bolts.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Most definitely the Thalmor, the thalmor will conquer everyone.

Moris

Thalmor, because he's a high elf and can use High Born power if necessary.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Necromancer can spawn dead rats. So either way they both dead.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Moris

Isn't the adept also a high elf ?

Oh, maybe he is. I must admit: I often have trouble telling them apart from wood elves, at least until they start talking.