Why do I keep getting/finding Daedric weapons?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Soger7

And My Name Ain' Dick So Keep It Out Of Your Mouth
Just in one play i've gotten 1 Daedric bow and 2 daedric sword. :confused:

AS88

Staff member
Levelled Lists.

Once you get to a certain level, the types of loot you find will change, so you must be a fairly high level.

AS88

Staff member

Soger7

Okay Thanks for the responses :D I just found 7 Daedric Arrows.

AS88

Staff member
What we're here for :) If you're looking for good arrows for free, have a hunt around for some Dwarven Centurions ;)

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
Just a tip to everyone who's looking for Daedric equipment without success. In Dragonborn, the Black Book Untold Legends offers the ability Black Market which summons a Dremora Merchant. It seems that after your character hits level 49-50 or something, this guy always has Daedric weapons and armor for sale, and his inventory resets quite often. If you want Daedric stuff without having to grind smithing, he's your guy!

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I was lucky and found a daedric bow for sale off Niranye in Windhelm. I'm level 53 now, and I've only gotten one daedric weapon to drop.

But a run through the Soul Cairne has equipped me with a dragonbone bow, and a glance around Valerica's study gave me the dragon bone needed to upgrade it (haven't started the main quest). So I thankfully got rid of my daedric weapon, I don't care for the graphic.

Am I the only one who loves Niranye? She's the only Altmer that doesn't have a stick up her butt.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I was lucky and found a daedric bow for sale off Niranye in Windhelm. I'm level 53 now, and I've only gotten one daedric weapon to drop.

But a run through the Soul Cairne has equipped me with a dragonbone bow, and a glance around Valerica's study gave me the dragon bone needed to upgrade it (haven't started the main quest). So I thankfully got rid of my daedric weapon, I don't care for the graphic.

Am I the only one who loves Niranye? She's the only Altmer that doesn't have a stick up her butt.
I'll be hornswoggled. I could've sworn she was Dunmer.

The Atronach Forge is a good place for getting Daedric weapons as well, though you need to finish the Conjuration Ritual quest first.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Just in one play i've gotten 1 Daedric bow and 2 daedric sword. :confused:

Have you visited the Mehrunes Dagon shrine and did that quest ? You will get at least one of too many enchanted weapons and items and 4 daedric hearts and if you are attacked by a Legendary dragon, most likely will have a daedric enchanted weapon with it. All of the rest, are random. ;)

Cherry

Really? The Shrine of Dagon? I think I've only ever found one Daedric weapon from that shrine. Guess I'm just really unlucky.

Soger7

Have you visited the Mehrunes Dagon shrine and did that quest ? You will get at least one of too many enchanted weapons and items and 4 daedric hearts and if you are attacked by a Legendary dragon, most likely will have a daedric enchanted weapon with it. All of the rest, are random. ;)
I only got a glass sword..

orca45

Really? The Shrine of Dagon? I think I've only ever found one Daedric weapon from that shrine. Guess I'm just really unlucky.

If you go over there every week, the dremora will spawn and you will get another daedric or more but I don’t know if they continue to spawn after you download the new patch 1.9 ... ;)

Cherry

They still respawn, what I meant was that I've always found only regular loot inside the shrine, never noticed any special chances for a Daedric drop.

orca45

They still respawn, what I meant was that I've always found only regular loot inside the shrine, never noticed any special chances for a Daedric drop.

They do respawn anytime I go over there. That is the place I use to get daedric hearts and very good enchanted ebony and daedric weapons. :bluedragon:

Cherry

They do respawn anytime I go over there. That is the place I use to get daedric hearts and very good enchanted ebony and daedric weapons. :bluedragon:

Yes, I know they respawn. I'm just saying that I don't have the same luck as you do, since I can only remember one instance of finding a Daedric weapon there. To me, it seems like the the shrine contains random loot, with equal chance for a Daedric thing as any other place. Of course, I could just be incredibly unlucky.

Kurieton

Kurieton
A good place to get Daedric Weapons and Armor is the Last Vigil. It is Where you fight the "Ebony Warrior" There are "Hidden Chests" you can find at are full of Ebony Armor ad Ingots. They also have Daedric armor/weapons. And Dedric hearts. And Gold. The chests also restock after 48 hrs.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
A good place to get Daedric Weapons and Armor is the Last Vigil. It is Where you fight the "Ebony Warrior" There are "Hidden Chests" you can find at are full of Ebony Armor ad Ingots. They also have Daedric armor/weapons. And Dedric hearts. And Gold. The chests also restock after 48 hrs.

I didn't know that :0. Thx.

I don't have Dragonborn yet so when I buy it and hopefully reach lvl.80 , it'll be my first destination ;).