• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
Please don't make assumptions about my intelligence, I assure you I can comprehend them. And it's only a crime if you get caught.

So far everything you've said has made you sound like an idiot who doesn't have any morals or rational thought process so I'm just going to keep making assumptions about your intelligence. And nope it's still a crime, anyone who believes that is an idiot which goes back to what I said already.

Valyn

So far everything you've said has made you sound like an idiot who doesn't have any morals or rational thought process so I'm just going to keep making assumptions about your intelligence. And nope it's still a crime, anyone who believes that is an idiot which goes back to what I said already.
Okay, lets say I am an idiot. That makes you just as bad for arguing with me.

Grogmar Ghrobash

Okay, lets say I am an idiot. That makes you just as bad for arguing with me.

Well I think your idiocy has already been proven but alright. And nope. Doesn't make me just as bad at all. I'm enjoying this.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
WHY THE HELL ARE PEOPLE STILL POSTING HERE? SERIOUSLY

HOW ABOUT A LITTLE UPDATE
1) SKYRIM HAS GOTTEN SO MIND-NUMBINGLY BORING THAT I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE
2) BETHESDA AND THEIR QA OF RETARDED MONKEYS STILL HAVEN'T FIXED A DAMN THING
3) COMBAT IS STILL RANDOMLY SWINGING YOUR WEAPON IN AN ENEMIE'S GENERAL DIRECTION
4) IT'S STILL WAY TOO EASY
5) THE STORY IS STILL PANTS ON HEAD RETARDED
6) EVERY SINGLE QUEST IS STILL A FETCH QUEST
7) THERE IS STILL NOT A SINGLE INTERESTING NPC
8) ITEMIZATION IS STILL BORING ASS ALL HELL
9) ENVIRONMENTS ARE STILL SAMEY
10) I AM NOT TROLLING

GODDAMN YOU PEOPLE ARE THICK. "WAAH WAAH WAAH, HE DOESN'T LIKE WHAT I LIKE, HE MUST BE A TROLL" YOU STUPID PRICKS. I THINK SKYRIM IS ABSOLUTE BORING CRAP AND YOU ALL KNOW WHY, YOU CAN QUIT FEIGNING IDIOCY. IT'S ALL OUT IN THE OPEN NOW, YOU KNOW WHY I HATE IT, NOW STOP BICKERING BETWEEN YOURSELVES. QUIT GETTING SO BUTTHURT OVER SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION ON A PIECE OF SOFTWARE.

View attachment 1597View attachment 1599View attachment 1600View attachment 1602
Well geez, somebody was pissed they didn't save that sixty bucks for a dildo and some tampons. I sincerely apologize that you can't find some joy out of an endless game, even with mods. Did you even play the game? Did you do any side-quests? Honestly, you sound like a moron. YOU, my friend, are the butthurt one. The all caps, as well as the incessant cursing and poor spelling made that quite obvious.

Grogmar Ghrobash

And yes, it does make you just as bad. You are the real idiot here.

I don't see how telling you what is morally right and wrong with your views makes me just as bad or an idiot.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
This thread is one stupid post away from being closed/deleted. I suggest you all move on from the attacking.
Deleting it is a wonderful choice. Just saying :)

This thread is one stupid post away from being closed/deleted. I suggest you all move on from the attacking.
This thread's been a whole compilation of stupid posts. If the OP wasn't trolling then, he certainly is now. A glance at his Capslock and disgusting pictures can assure anyone of that.

- The world has no variety whatsoever. When you finish the intro sequence and escape from the dragon, that very first view you get of Skyrim... that's ALL you are going to see for the rest of the time you play the game.

- The combat system is shallow. All the melee weapons feel exactly (aside from the obvious weight/speed difference between a dagger and a hammer) the same. The monsters in the game barely react to your hits, each weapon type only has a couple moves and a majority of the time you will simply be spamming the same one because otherwise your stamina will go to sh!t and so will your damage output. There is absolutely zero reason to use one weapon type over another. It's all the same sh!t. Each hit feels week and unsatisfying, like you're fighting against air.

- The story is extremely bland and there are 0 interesting NPCs/quest lines. Oblivion AT LEAST had the Dark Brotherhood and a couple of other awesome quests.

-The dungeons all feel exactly the same, and are only slightly better than Oblivion's.

- Worst itemization of any RPG game ever. Every single item you find throughout the world is completely worthless. There are no interesting affixes on the weapons and they all look bland as hell.

I hyped the hell out of this game ever since Bethesda even released a name for it. I had the app on my phone that counted down the days and I was at the door at midnight waiting for my copy.

I played this for less than 3 weeks and I have not touched it until this morning. I'm level 24 with the best armor and I can craft the best weapons in the game. I put on the hardest difficulty and I'm still slaughtering everybody. The Dragon fights are boring after the 15th time fighting one and the quests are so god awful and easy, way points telling you exactly where you go and what you do.

What happened to the NPCs giving you a vague description of where to go? So when you're doing a quest you have to remember to keep your eyes open and use the area to find who/what you're looking for.

What happened to the mix and matching your armor pieces, looking for the 1 of the 3 daedric helms to perfect your armor set?

What happened to actually traveling on foot and taking a silt strider or boat and not just opening up the map, fast traveling and bam being at the city.

What happened to large open cities that were under constant bandit attack?

What happened to spears?

Where did this casualization come from?

Bethesda has been lazy for a while, providing the basic framework for something that is really crap until the community starts piling on the mods. This game doesn't deserve the GOTY awards it gets, the community does. I just don't understand how anyone can still buy Bethesda's crap in 2012. Skyrim is -barely- an RPG. They are very, very obviously going after the CoD crowd and all their games have gotten progressively more dumbed down with each successive entry. Bethesda is one of the worst companies right now, and if their new steampunk RPG doesn't pull them out of this rut then they are going to be on the chopping block just like Blizzard and Bioware, and just like Blizzard and Bioware, I'm abandoning ship before it fully sinks and I go down with it.

I would have to agree/disagree. Agree skyrim sucks for an rpg. Now if you call skyrim an action/adventure game. Well that is another story. As skyrim is not an rpg. Because it has a limited Narrative Agency.

I agree gaming has gone down in quility. Companies are to busy pushing mediocore stuff but it not as good as the gold days. While I know games are being made more for the new generation now a days. I wish that companies would at less remember the fans who keep them alive all these years.

I loved daggerfall and morrowind as it was a try rpg. Where players have freedom to do what they want and how they want. Sure people can say that about skyrim but it not true. Like I said before Skyrim has almost no Narrative Agency. Which is what makes a true rpg. Thanks to the lack of this. The game lacks the freedom we come to know and love about rpg. You did thing because you wanted to do them. Not because the game forces it down out throat.

Like he said. Skyrim sucks because it lacks the elements of a rpg. It a good action adventure game but it no RPG. The freedom of changing the story through your action. Skyrim has become nothing more then a World of Warcraft like game. Where you just going from point a to point b with no reassion to do so other then the game says you must.

Hell give me daggerfall combat and morrowind quest system/open city. Add a living world where cities thrived or died on your action. Add npc raids and attcks. Add skyrim graphic/physic engine ((which would impove the daggerfall combat.)) and I would say that is the recipe for one of the best rpg out there.

I wish we could get a good rpg game.

ill wil

I love this thread. It really shows how a lot of virgin gamers praise games of today and how they hate a REAL opinion of why games DO suck today with all the fancy graphics and DLC. In the golden day of games it was about game play, and "did you beat ____________ yet". Now its about which system does this game looks better on and when is the next game in the series is coming out. smh Why the HELL are ppl on this site always downing or disrespecting someones opinion about this game? Not all of us think Skyrim is ok, good or great but some of us do....the point is this, these threads are design to let ppl the GOOD and the BAD about a game, to let ppl know "hey did you know this" or this game can be so much better if "this' was like that. I guess in this day of gaming, a lot of gamers don't respect the old school games or gamers.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
"Why Skyrim is bad"

Just stop.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
This topic should of been "Why I crave attention" seriously coming onto a forum made by fans for fans just to bash the game is obvious attention seeking.
Agreed. I find it sad that the dominate species on this planets is primarily idiots. Not even 11th Doctor is as much of a troll as this guy. However I revel in the chaos it creates, it's just plain funny.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
This topic should of been "Why I crave attention" seriously coming onto a forum made by fans for fans just to bash the game is obvious attention seeking.

Exactly. It's like someone playing a game in which you kill other players, and then raging every time you die.

Status
Not open for further replies.