Wine and skooma but not smoke !

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
What happened with smoke pipe, cigars or pot in Skyrim ? I mean, we have wine and skooma but nothing to smoke. I wonder if we had a smoke plant, what will be the Alchemy effect or if you eat it, what will be the hallucination caused to you ? It does not makes any sense at all having wine and skooma but nothing to smoke.
It would be very cool to see one of the Greybeards smoking a pipe, or Savos Aren when he is talking to you. This guy, the Daedric Prince Sanguine, the Lord of Revelry invite you to a drink, then after all the crap that you were into, he finally invite you to the final place where everybody is drinking, but not of them are smoking. Is smoke prohibited in Skyrim ?
It would be nice to have a smoke plant that you can have in your garden and use its effect for alchemy or simply relax and calm yourself. What do you guys think about it ?;)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
There is tobacco in Oblivion.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
It was for alchemy.

OK, thanks for the info bro but we are playing Skyrim not Oblivion and if Skyrim is kind of a sequence of Oblivion, then we should have smoke in this game I guess, what do you think bro ?

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
It's included in the next episode, The Elder Scrolls VI: Jamaica.