• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BenjiPhantom

So I’ve been recently replaying skyrim: special edition on Xbox one and ran into a glitch. One of the words of power quests the graybeards give you is to find the word of power at arcwind point. But when you get the word for drain vitality, it didn’t complete the quest. The only solution I found was to get the word at north wind summit, but I got that shout a really long time ago. Went to reload an auto save, but that didn’t work. The only solution was to reload my last official save, which was 3 hours of game time ago. Before I started grinding the grey beards quests. I went straight to arcwind point and got the word on my own and hopefully the grey beards never assign it to me and that will bypass the glitch. Does anyone have any experience with this glitch and do you think it’s a viable solution? Just in case it does happen in another 3 hours (fml!), is there any other viable solution that doesn’t have to deal with getting 3rd party software to get the save on PC to use the console to bypass the glitch. Any help/insight would be helpful.