• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sean

lost somewhere
I do.

If you want your save modded then upload it, and then create a list of commands.

I will then use it as a batch file, and then reupload.

Sean

lost somewhere
can you make alternative start saves for roleplaying
Yeah, as long as it is possible within the confines of console commands.

-spawning static objects (buildings, statues, walls) (I don't mod other people's saves for these as they take too long getting everything just right)
-renaming NPCs (depending on if you want a custom name, it may take a while as I would then have to load the Creation Kit, and then create a plugin with the name and the CK takes a while to load on my POS laptop; same thing applies to renaming cells)
-renaming Cells
-Modded Skills/Stats/Perks
-Unlocked spells
-any NPC/creature as follower
-access to every item within the game
-Ending/Starting/Skipping quests
-Creating new items with interesting enchantments (as long as the enchantments exist)
-Alternate playable races (like Snow Elf if you have Dawnguard)
-For Hearthfire, any child to be adoptable

There's more, I just can't think of everything at the moment

andrewgamer

i've found many forums going from using usbs and a program called modio to the horizion program also but all they do is do console commands.My idea on how you could actually load texture mods and mesh mods is by downloading the whole skyrim game to your thumb drive and then understanding what is says from there using the program modio or horizon. then you could place the mods in that skyrim file and rehash it and all so that it work and then plug it into your xbox 360 and load it from theusb drive with the small help from the skyrim cd being in the cd drive. This is still all a guess in the dark but it sounds reasonable. I've gotten so far as to actually see the fully downloaded skyrim game on the thumb drive but i cant understand what it say :/ i'm no professional, just a hobbiest and skyrim fanatic. I'm hoping this post fishes some professionals to try this and post how it goes for them and see if they can make some headway. also sorry about if this sounds out of context or doesnt kinda make sense. i copy and pasted the whole thing and have been just trying to get the idea out to see if anyone can try it out

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
Does anyone here mod Xbox saves?
one of my freinds on youtune has created an amazing mod so you can check it out or you could try hex editing but dlc items cant be added.

modded xbox save V:

hex editing tutorial V: