• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Anyone else pissed? The screen isn't centered thanks to that guide crap on the side. And now the homepage is pure white.

Someone have a way to switch back to the old Youtube?

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I wouldn't say I'm pissed, but I hate it when Youtube decides that everyone would like an entirely new layout, why can't they just take one and stick with it?

And as far as I know, there's no way to go back :/

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Only thing I like about it is that all comments can now stay on one page, as opposed to them being separated. I hate how you can't see all the other uploads from the user on top of the video like how it used to be.

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
I wouldn't say I'm pissed, but I hate it when Youtube decides that everyone would like an entirely new layout, why can't they just take one and stick with it?

And as far as I know, there's no way to go back :/
I posted something along those lines on my Google+ page. Every time I refresh the page YouTube switches between the two layouts. I can adjust to a new design, but I can't adjust to a flip-flopping design. Pick one already, Google!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
What I hate the most about the new layout is the fact that every video is aligned to the left. They could have made the "guide" be a click-to-popout and the rest of the time it just sits as a little bar on the side of the page. Instead they do this.

Slow-Clap.gif