You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
You know you've been MODDING Skyrim too much when you try to pan Google Maps using middle-click instead of left click.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Yes. Sometimes, when my boyfirend and I argue, we call time out by shouting fus! It breaks the tension when the fight gets to be too silly.

My class is so into Skyrim that whenever someone falls over, we'll just all say fus ro da without thinking.

Dovahlink69

Not the Dragonborn - A very naughty boy!
My class is so into Skyrim that whenever someone falls over, we'll just all say fus ro da without thinking.

Lucky! To my class (with a few exceptions) Skyrim is that weird thing that I'm obsessed with and nothing else really.

When you go to the jewelry store expecting to be able to buy everything.

When you fire a bow and arrow, and relise that you can not for the life of you hit the bulls-eye.

Coyote

The Epic
When you commit a crime and expect to be able to pay it off...

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
when you go to the liquor store and ask for mead

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
With juniper berries mixed in?

haha, considering nowhere seems to sell any type of mead I doubt there'd be any juniper berry mead

Assassin99

LO freaking L

Assassin99

Awsumdood

Don't know if someone's said it already, since its over 60 pages long but...
You know you're addicted when you randomly crouch in a public place "sneaking".

Assassin99

Don't know if someone's said it already, since its over 60 pages long but...
You know you're addicted when you randomly crouch in a public place "sneaking".
someones said somthing along those lines

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
You know you're addicted when, instead of spewing swears when you're angry, you spew parts of offensive shouts (Krii [lun aus], Fus [ro dah], Zun [haal, vilk], ect)

--------

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you've never seen a juniper tree in your life, as they don't grow around your home. But upon vacationing in Arizona you are instantly able to recognize a juniper tree just because you've been seeing them in Skyrim.

EX KingKobra

You know that you're addicted to Skyrim when:

- you put down Redguard on a medical form that asks for ethnicity.
- you go to a game convention cosplaying Aela the Huntress (not me but my friend; she plays too)
- you dream of frostbite spiders trying to kill you every other night
- a whole day goes by from the start of a session to the end of it
- you know that the actual phrase is "arrow IN the knee" not "arrow to the knee"

and this is the biggest one:

- you are on your fourth character; two of them are maxed out at LV81and you did not ever do the OI glitch