OOC You Win Or You Die [18+]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Post a CC and we'll see. We're a little full atm, but I'm sure we can find room for one more if your character is suitable :)

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Interesting Rp, hope it works out, would there be any space for another?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Just for interests sake could my character be a Faceless Man, or would that be pushing it. But that would of course mattered if I was accepted or not, I wish I had caught this Rp sooner.

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
    A Faceless Man would be quite a challenge to write, I'd think. If you do go that route, I'd recommend doing a some research into the mind of a killer so he doesn't come off as a generic or cheesy badass.

Also, there is certainly room for a Knight in our bunch, as we have the Stark girls, a midget, a bastard, a sell sword...you get the idea. There is certainly space for a Westerosi Knight.

I'll have my next post up sometime tonight, I'd wager. Get the plot with Tyrion and Bren going along.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    I would have to have a prolonged reason to be in Westeros though.

*Edit: I will get the CC posted soon, after deep research and planning.

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
    I look forward to seeing what character you choose and which way you go with it. :)

For now, I believe I should post again.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Sorry for the bad post...I don't really know what to do right now.

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
    I am wondering what is happening over there in the East myself, Freyja. Perhaps you can a do a post that tells us more about who is with Dany and what is she doing? Is Barristan or Mormont with her? Both? Is she making plans to come to Westeros yet or is she gathering an army? Basically, we can take as many liberties as we like for the sake of RP.

And my post will be up shortly, for those interested.

EpicVakarian

I would really prefer for Dany to already have the Unsullied, and the few Dothraki, along with Mormont and Selmy, and the Second Suns. But if you want to go along a different route, go ahead.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Name:
    Aiden Darabi
    (Has multiple aliases)

Skills:
    Quick on his feet, Quick to adapting to suit his environment, hopeless at fighting more than one opponent but normally outsmarts and outpaces his opponents before they deal any damage, sticks to the shadows, only shows himself when necessary, knowledge of different poisons, can shape his face to what he desires as what any Faceless man can do, getting to where he needs to be, good and fast rider, quick learner, fast and agile.

Preferred method of fighting:
    Stealthy, tries to be quick and sudden if it comes to fighting, but often he uses devious ways to get rid of who he needs to kill like how he was taught. He is currently trying to amend his fighting weakness and is looking for a water dancer to train him.

Equipment:
    Dark black leather pants, boots, gloves and shirt with a dark hide hood, two thin silhouettes and one steel short sword. He adapts to his Alias's personality and their equipment.

Personality:
    Aiden tends to stick to himself, can be open when he needs to be, he is reminded about his mother when he sees another one's family, can be angered easily but tends to calm down, loves the look of fear in his victim's eyes before they die, constantly hopes to change his ways but is dragged back to the need to kill, he tries to 'professionalize' his killing by being hired, he shows no mercy to those who have taken lives for their own gain, he only kills those who needs to be killed and can live with it better if he knows the person he has killed is an Evil person. Sometimes driven by emotions, He believes he did not choose this life rather than it choosing him.

Appearance:
    Short black hair, blue eyes, 6"5 tall, slender and average build, strong chin, Caucasian, Deep Braavosi accent and scars around his abdomen area due to being constantly abused from when he was young.

Background:
    Aiden grew up in the free cities of Essos, spending most of his childhood in Braavos with his family. His father was a knight while his mother was a Brewer; they were middle classed citizens living an average life until his father died from the blight due to an unclean and improper kept wound. Saddened by loss his mother started to distract herself from Aiden and her work, this lead to her running out of business and her small store closing down. She continued on with this behaviour until she ended her life just four months after her husband's death, Aiden was just eight years old and left with no one, no uncles nor aunts or any relatives to live with so the city sent him off to an orphanage where he would remain until he turned fourteen. He was left his parents possessions as well with their gold but could not collect this inheritance until he turned twelve, his new caretaker was a cruel evil old lady who had access to Aiden's inheritance and instead of giving Aiden his weekly allowance she took it for herself and spent it on alcohol and drugs. Aiden who was now underfed, parent-less and bullied by the older kids in the orphanage felt that his life too was not worth living but tried to convince himself otherwise.

When Aiden was ten he was walking back from the market place as usual before the group of older boys from the orphanage showed up and started calling him names, taking the little money he had earned that day and eventually lead to them beating Aiden till he was passed out on the dirty road. Aiden awoke to a dimly lit room and a strange man, as he woke up the strange man greeted him and told him how he found Aiden passed out on the side of the road and that five days later, which was today was the first time he had conscientiously woken up fully and unfazed. He told Aiden of how he often woke up screaming about his mother and then drifted back into a deep sleep; he told Aiden how he should rest up because he had broken ribs, and a torn knee.
    Two weeks passed and Aiden began his training, the strange man had told Aiden how he could become strong, intelligent, quick and merciless, how he could help those in need and those who paid for 'special services' not offered by common men. Aiden learned of the Faceless men and how they killed for money, he was offered a position and in time become a faceless man.

Years passed since Aiden had his first contract, a simple job by all means. He had to target an scum trader who liked taking more than what things were worth, but only the trader and no one else. How the trader was killed? Well, he choked on an apple and then fell to the ground in a pile of horse manure, just where he belonged. Not long after Aiden found that killing people was his new way of life, since then he had taken more contracts but every job he has done has shaped him but this all changed when it became personal. Like usual he got his contracts but on this very one he saw a familiar name, he did not suspect that it was one of the very bullies that made his life hell until he saw his face. This bully was with his mates when it took place, but instead of the target only dying, the bully's friends also found themselves on death's door. Cast out for a brief period by the rest of the Faceless men Aiden journeyed across the narrow sea - to Westoros and its nine holds - Where he set himself up as a freelance assassin who always gets the job done as long as he gets paid his fair sum. He still wants to return to his home and his life, being a Faceless man.

Chosen allegiance:
    He only serves himself, those willing to pay and the God of death.

Colour for dialogue:
    Neon green

Extra info:
    When he heard of the war he supported the Starks and their campaign although he has heard little about the Lannisters but ill found rumors.

EpicVakarian

Accepted, but can you tell us who you're going to join? So far there's Tyrion's group heading to Dany, and the Stark group heading to Dany eventually too, after meeting up with Tyrion. Also, Freyja's already with Dany. Who do you want to be with?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    I could bump along into Tyrion Lannister and his new found bodyguard.

EpicVakarian

Okay, that would bump that side up to three people. The Starks already have five; Isabel, Arya, the Hound, Derek and Snow (Isabel's direwolf).

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
    Yes! Come along and join the fun, Tiaz. I do believe Tyrion and his new employee will be making a break for the city's gates here soon. You can drop in whenever you feel inspired to do so. :)