• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Star Gazer

Hello, all you sneaks and thieves! I have been playing a new, unique character, and I thought I would share with the forums. In a few of my RPs, I have been using a new character. His name was The Jester. He is a master of illusion, and always goes for the flashy kill-moves. Recently, I have made an actual character in Skyrim to match The Jester's abilities in my RPs. I am sharing my class as-well as seeking help from you guys! Please, leave me tips or offer help to increase the enjoyability of this class.

Well anyway, without further ado, I present, The Jester!

First of all, the race-It does not really matter what you pick, but personally, I picked imperial because it matched my RP character. Khajiit may work for this class, seeing that they are natural masters of the sneaky ways!

Next is the alignment (whether your character is good or bad)- Again, this is a RP character. You can do whatever you want with him/her! I suggest going for chaotic or evil, since you'll be going down the assassin or thief path.

Factions-Alright, now for a major part of this character. The Jester would not be able to strike fear into the hearts of all nine holds unless there were more of him, in fact there are! That's right folks, we'll be joining the Dark Brotherhood to get, you guessed it! Cicero!

Now now, before you hate on me for siding with the insano, please note that The Jester's crazy level is on high! He murders and kills because that is what he thinks is right! Cicero happens to share these beliefs, and that is why I chose to spare that crazy clown!

Major Skills-One handed would be nice, but as long as you have backstab, you're pretty much set for damage unless you get spotted. If you get spotted you're fl*ffed, but to make sure this does not happen, another main skill we are using is invisibility. I know you all think the illusion tree is worthless and unusable, but try it out and I assure you that you'll like it!

Minor Skills-Alteration. Actually, only one spell in alteration, which is detect life. (detect dead if you wish, but those undead morons can't find the difference between a nord and a dragon!) Detect life will allow you to plan out your route before you rush in. Remember, you are wearing CLOTHES! The Jester's clothes can-not absorb a strike from a war-hammer, sorry. Cicero will help when out-numbered, but only to a certain degree. To make sure it's not 100 to 2, use detect life to figure out which will be your first target, and what route will be easiest to go unseen. Enchanting. I always find use in having two enchantments on my blades, be it two handed or one, I think it makes slicing through baddies easier. Speech. The Jester likes to talk his way out of things, as-well as always get his way.

Equipment-Jester's clothes! They give you some pretty useful enchantments, and also give your character the jester look! Dagger! The Jester relies on a cloak-and-dagger fighting style to get him through tough times. The Jester is like a peach, he bruises easily, but if you can keep from getting hit with your stealth and illusion, you will be in for a wild ride!

Skills- Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!

That pretty much sums it all up! Again, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I love feedback, and it would be great if you guys could help me with this build!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
This is awesome. I'm going to have to try this out...

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
One suggestion. A perk calculator thing would help.