• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
Hello. My name is Lucas. I have been olaying TES video game series ever since Oblivion came out. I belive in elven higherarchy over man, though I do belive Talos as a god. Which is why in the next few days, I will be typing a story of a high elf who was born a couple days after the oblivion crisis, will become the Thalmor Ambassador in the province of Hammerfell. I play as a level 43 High elf battle mage and my primary skills are one handed, light armor, and destruction(along with illusion and conjuration) If you have any tips or ideas for the story please let me know!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, Lucas!

Be sure to check out our FanFic section for the tips and ideas. I know several of the writers there have contributed to various threads concerning writing inspiration and mechanics.

Welcome!

Harc

Big Hog
Welcome to the forums, Lucas!

Be sure to check out our FanFic section for the tips and ideas. I know several of the writers there have contributed to various threads concerning writing inspiration and mechanics.
Thanks Rayven! I've checked out some of the stories and they are really creative. Ill be sure to talk to some more people around, and ill get the feel for the forums too.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find that this is a (mostly) friendly place. I hope you have a good time.

Also, some rules of thumb, just to help keep the peace:

• Try not to call people out in threads. Use PMs for that, if you must.
  • We're an all-inclusive community. We do not abide racists. This applies to negative offhand comments about the U.S.
  • Post things not related to The Elder Scrolls in the Lobby. This goes for general community-ish threads like these.
That's really all there is to it. Have fun!

Harc

Big Hog
Thank
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find that this is a (mostly) friendly place. I hope you have a good time.

Also, some rules of thumb, just to help keep the peace:

• Try not to call people out in threads. Use PMs for that, if you must.
  • We're an all-inclusive community. We do not abide racists. This applies to negative offhand comments about the U.S.
  • Post things not related to The Elder Scrolls in the Lobby. This goes for general community-ish threads like these.
That's really all there is to it. Have fun!
you for the greeting and the basic guidelines! Ill be sure to abide by the rules and ill make myself at home with the great people and staff here. So far I love the creativity and such on this site!