Best way to assassinate Grelod

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jamirus

Eater of random alchemy ingredients
When joining the dark brotherhood i had a most pecliuer way of dispatching Grelod.

Long: I entered honorhall only to find Grelod the kind giving an earful to all the children. She deserved it. With the crowd of children gathered there i took out my axe and sliced grelod.

In Short: I walked up and smashed the bitch through the floorboards with Mah axe. Right when she was giving out to the children.

After that i left just walking away. I didn't loot anything.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
U are moar ruthless than I, I walked in her room and closed the door behind me so as the children wouldn't see the violence. I should have done it your way.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
LOL, that would've been pretty cool. I just waited till she fell asleep and then poisoned my dagger and killed her.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
This has inspired me to kill Grelod off by casting a rune spell where Grelod walks over.

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
this is the best way brother.....SHOOT HER IN THE HEAD WITH AN ARROW!!!!!!

Lee

Rasta-For-I
U are moar ruthless than I, I walked in her room and closed the door behind me so as the children wouldn't see the violence. I should have done it your way.

When I took her out all the kids didn't seem peturbed. Some of them revelled in her demise.

tvJefe

I'm an assassin, NOT a murderer. No one sees me take care of business.

If I were to kill her (not saying that I did), I would probably wait in her room until she was asleep. Slit her throat nice and quiet. Then slip out unnoticed.

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
<<<<<I am shooting her in the fanny next time.

has anyone snuck in cast fury on her and watch her beat the children?

I have, with my illusionist/conjurer thief/assassin. It's my most common method of assassination, in cities at least (a ton of guards will rush in and butcher my enraged victim).

Sadly I didn't get a lot of mileage out of it in this case. She ran around stabbing the kids with her dagger for a while. The other lady started screaming as usual. In the end I got tired of it because clearly no-one inside the house was able to kill her and... well I might have been able to make her follow me to some guard outside... but I just killed her myself and left.

Vol-Shoor-Kul

I killed her mid-sentence. Its funny becaue i have a 25% chance to decapitated so I lked up and power attacked her, it went into epic kill mode and when it showed me cutting her head off in slowmotion it was still talking in mid air. Lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts