• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    (tempted to move the vampire attack closer to this so Kivuli ends up in the fray. Her fending off a vampire in the midst of Daedra. How quaint.)

The lycans growl angrily, turning on Smutt. The hundreds of pounds of solid supernatural muscle barrel right for Smutt like a snarling angry wave of pained anger.

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
    Deliberately circling around as the wolves chased him, Rhyf heard the sounds die off, and finally came to a rest. He had gotten a bit winded from the run, but bolted down the slope to where the group had returned to after giving up the chase. As he hurdled down the easy slope, though, he felt a change occurring.

His legs began to feel weaker, his jaw ached as his tusks started to recede... tumbling down in a heap, Rhyf crashed into a large tree trunk, his body shifting back to his normal self. The wild hair shortened and calmed, but remained free of their previous braids.

Standing up, he checked his clothing - no shirt, ruined pants, no shoes - and looked around for a weapon. Seeing nothing, he shrugged, and jogged the rest of the way down. Arriving at the fight just in time to see a Khajiit go rolling down the hill, and a ball of lightning jump between the five wolves, Rhyf didn't hesitate. He sprinted headlong at the smoking daedra, and jumped directly at them. His foot connected with one's jaw, and he wrapped his burly arms around the surprised creature's head. With a swift, powerful tug, he snapped its neck backwards, and let the limp body fall forwards.

Seeing them for the first time with human eyes, he saw how small they really were. Not werewolves at all, simply wolf-like dremora. They packed a punch, though.

As two of the remaining four turned towards him, Rhyf dove forward and grabbed at a fallen arrow, holding the flimsy thing like a dagger, and came to rest in a defensive position, ready to stab at them as they prowled closer.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Smutticus yelps and sprays the ground in front of him with frost until there is a thin sheen of ice for the wolves to slide on. He draws his sword and casts iron skin on himself. He lets the magicka begin to disperse throughout his body again. It was so bothersome having to try right now, Smutticus thinks as he drops into a combat stance. Feet shoulder width apart, slight crouch forward the works. As the wolves slide on the strip of ice, the slowest jumped it. It tried to howl but Smutticus’ sword was already in its throat. He let the beast fall of his sword by its own weight.

“I wonder if I should have just played dead there… Make things easier…”

Smutticus turns to face the other wolves. Wiping his sword clean with his sleeve. Damnit this was a nice shirt, he can’t help but think as he faces his new opponents.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    (Shall I?)

"You hope to best us with an arrow?" One of them snarls with an amused smirk.
    "Not so tough in a human body, are ya boarkin?" The other hisses in a sneering tone, creeping closer to Rhyf.

Wauten Dayhil

(Nah, we'll wrap this up.)

"I could best you with dirt, I'd just prefer to save myself some time," was all he said.

Lunging at the closer one, he grasped its ankle in a death grip, and yanked it off its feet. A claw dug into his forearm, but he pulled it close to him and jammed the arrow into its gut, blood gushing out over his fingers.

Snapping the arrow in half, he left the head loose inside its body, leaving the daedra to scrabble at its stomach as the arrow continued to find deeper crevices to plunge into. Before he could kill it, though, the second grasped him by his neck and flung him away.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    The wolfkin barks something to his companion, telling him to hold still so it wouldn't dig deeper. He lets out another echoey howl, this time a cry to retreat. The rest of the wolf daedra fall back, but that doesn't mean the weapon and magic using daedra have done the same.

Wauten Dayhil

Climbing to his feet, Rhyf called up a ball of healing magick, and applied it to his scrapes and bruises as he worked his way down to the fallen Khajiit. With a quick check of the cat's vitals, he pressed gingerly at the Khajiit's body, finding multiple broken ribs, and felt the shoulder was dislocated.

To prevent further damage, Rhyf steadied the limp cat's body, and pushed the shoulder back in place, and quickly applied healing magick to prevent further pain. With a quick once-over, he sealed up the wounds on the one-eyed Khajiit's chest and carefully lifted up his body. The ribs weren't healed, but they could be attended to later.

"Smutty, you drunken oaf! We're moving!"

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    "Oh good." Smutticus smiles as he sees the wolves run away, playfully fencing the air before tossing his sword end over end and trying to get it to fall into his sheath. Instead it almost cleaved his foot off. Awkwardly scooping his sword up, Smutticus slipped it away. Running to join his caravan companion. "Who would have thought our next great adventure would start so soon, Rhyf?"

"Alright, here let me help you with your new friend." Arturo kneels down. Impressed with Rhyf's restoration skill. Kneeling down to help pick up the archer. "And who would have thought they would have found us so quickly... You know I had a night planned with Carlotta... So sad... I hope she made it out okay."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Ah well. Tomorrow's another day. Hircine grumbles, vanishing.

Kivuli ducks behind a building, downing a few Potions of Minor Health to take care of her various wounds. Damnit...time to use a Shout then.

"KRII LUN AUS!"

A gust of purple energy nails the vampire, already weakening his physical and magical defenses. The master growls in frustration before hitting Kivuli with more of his Vampiric Drain spell. "Time for you to die, Champion!" He snarls, smirking as he stole her life force away.

"Kivuli does not die easily, leech!" Kivuli spits at the undead menace before shanking the Master Vampire with her favorite dagger, Black Lightning. During the free moment of him taking Shock damage she downs a Potion of Vigorous Healing and yanks her ebony dagger right back out of him before kicking him away from her person. "Your armor and magic will only weaken further." The feline assassin warns him, face hidden by her Morokei mask. "Now is your chance to run."

Wauten Dayhil

"It's always an adventure when I've got to deal with your angry one-nighters," Rhyf complained, shouldering most of the Khajiit's weight. "Keep your guard up, I can't fight without a weapon, especially with this cat asleep on my shoulder."

Speaking of which, he thought, as they ambled by his fallen blade. Scooping it up, Rhyf dragged the long blade behind him, with no sheathe to hold it for him, and let the Imperial decide where they headed.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli eyes the fallen villagers and thralls around her and casts Dread Zombie on each and every one. "Vampire or not, can you take on a dovahkin and an undead pack?" She threatens, smirking behind her mask.

The vampire just glares at her. Necromancers always gave him the worst trouble. "It's not over until I've fed on your blood, wolfkin." He growls before darting for Kivuli once more.

The dead surround the two in a circle to prevent his escape while the two battled it out. The echoy clang of blades and liberal use of the Marked for Death shout for weakening can be heard for miles around, even stretching as far as the attacked caravan.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrN-giomPgs Kivuli's voice (THe dark hooded pony))

Last edited:

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    “Oh, my… I do so love it when a partner lets me take the lead. What’s our safe word?” Smutticus replies with a wink, before growing serious. He still draws his sword and can feel his magicka begin to condense only on his left hand. He could have sworn he heard it on the wind, Thu’um. But unlike that one time he talked with the greybeards this one bore with it a tone of malice. “Do you hear that?”

Smutticus started heading towards the noise against his best judgement. The way he saw it, masters of the Thu’um were few and far between outside of the Throat of the World. Smutticus gestured for Rhys to sneak behind him. Glancing around from behind a tree he saw a masked figure and what appeared to be a vampire. He whispers to Rhys. “Got a mysterious masked figure sending out the shouts and one or both are necromancers.”

His eyes obviously begging the question of should they act or not.

Wauten Dayhil

Rhyf followed behind the smaller Imperial, now fully burdened by the unconscious Khajiit lain across Rhyf's shoulders. His own ears had also picked up on the Shouting, but he'd said nothing in the hopes that they'd be able to leave the area unchallenged. After Smutticus heard it, though, he was forced to follow his only other source of conversation.

As they crouched behind the large tree, Rhyf gently laid his charge against the roots, and glanced about.

"Got a mysterious masked figure sending out the shouts, and one or both are necromancers," Smutt said, looking to Rhyf with questioning eyes.

"Mysterious strangers have a habit of bringing death wherever they show up, Smutt," he whispered back, "but we can't leave anyone free to follow us, especially if they could mean trouble."

Lifting his sword back up, he flexed his grip and tested its edge. "We can announce ourselves, and kill whatever tries anything. I'm still considering leaving the cat on someone's doorstep. Might just be another mouth to feed."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli smirks, her strikes hitting harder and her target moving slower. Her Thu'um finally taking its full toll on the vampire. Slash here, stab there, cold blood gushing out and onto the ground below. She would emerge victorious, as usual. "Final warning! Leave now, or perish!" The Khajiit demands of the vampire, giving him one last chance to run and save his own hide. "Kivuli's blood is not worth it."

"You use Thu'ums. Your blood would give me that power as well! Dovahkiin."

Kivuli just chuckles in amusement. Dark, morbid amusement. "Dovahkiin blood does not grant Dovahkiin power. Akatosh grants Dovahkiin power."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Drayce's mind slowly returned to him, sending shivers of feeling down his body. Moments later, his eye fluttered open, only partially taking in the scenery as he blinked away grogginess.

He had but a moment to orient himself before waves of pain racked Drayce's body. His head pounded, ears rang, shoulder ached, and his chest was enveloped in pain. Each breath stung, and he had to bite back tears as he quietly got to his knees. He fell short and ended up on all-fours gulping air.

Two men stood near Drayce, their attention focused solely on a number of blurry figures in the distance. His eyes struggled to focus. Sounds of a struggle began to reach his ears as the ringing wore off. Drayce shook his head and turned his attention to the blurred forms standing near him. He instinctively reached for his bow, but felt nothing but air, he'd lost his beloved bow. He considered the dagger at his belt, but a melee fight was well out of the question, that point made very clear as his eye glanced over what looked like a massive greatsword.

Instead of thinking the matter through, Drayce rushed forwards and tackled the smaller of the two, laying his blade across the man's neck as he struggled to form words.

"Who...are...you? Wha...what...do you...want?"

Wauten Dayhil

The Khajiit seemed to spring up from the ground, dashing over and grabbing Smutticus, knife held to the Imperial's throat before Rhyfalim had a chance to react. As soon as he noticed, though, his sword was trained on the Khajiit, his back to the fight and approaching thralls.

"Wha... what... do you.. want?" The wounded cat gasped out, clearly in pain from the damage his body had sustained.

Rhyf narrowed his eyes, and he inched closer to his friend, eyeing the apparently one-eyed Khajiit. His bare feet scraped quietly along the dirt, as Rhyf approached.

"I want you to let him go, cat," Rhyf said, "he's not your enemy, and I am your healer. But I can quickly become both enemy and executioner, if you so much as shave that man's stubble."

A branch snapped behind him, and Rhyf quickly glanced behind him. The fight was over, and what appeared to be shambling people were moving toward them.

"Damn!" He said under his breath, before turning back to Smutticus and his Khajiit captor, "Let him go, and we might all live, cat!" He roared, before spinning around and cleaving a body in half as it grasped at his back.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli turns her attention to her shuffling undead, taking note of their target. Raising a hand, she commands them to stop as she approaches the trio. "Friends or foes? It is not in your best interest to lie to Kivuli." This Khajiit growls, walking over to the trio. She didn't seem all that imposing herself, but her undead squadron had that covered for her. At the wave of a hand they would descend upon the three, and if need be she'd finish what they started.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Drayce didn't get the answer he wanted, but it would have to do as the larger of the two men ordered him to get off the Imperial - well, it looked like an Imperial - with a less than veiled threat before cleaving a corpse in two.

And you chose this guy to mess with? Thank the Gods he didn't chop me in half right from the start.

Drayce eased himself off the Imperial he had under him and struggled to his feet, only getting about halfway when a new voice called out,

"Friends or foes? It is not in your best interest to lie to Kivuli."

"Easy there sweetheart...don't get your...ears...in a bunch."

Drayce shook his head at his less than adequate reply. He attempted to seem friendly, but it blatantly backfired. Instead of trying a second reply, he simply lowered himself to the ground and tried to get his eye to focus.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    "Oh my..." Smutticus smiled as he sat up. He may or may not have been silent due to almost needing a new change of pants. He looks over at the strange Khajiits. Going back and forth. "Isn't lying usually not in everyone's best interest when meeting new and exciting people?"

Smutticus sits up and shakes his head at the Khajiit that tried to take him hostage. "Any way. I doubt we have met before so the chances of us being friend or foe is minimal. As I am no common bandit or a bandit of any kind."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts