• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli flicks a finger and the closest undead to Drayce bitch-slaps him as hard as it can. "Snarking is not wise. Now, care to tell ol' Kivuli what you three are doing out here with no supplies and few weapons?" The assassin growls, still contemplating whether to have her undead descend upon the three or not. Although, perhaps not on the Khajiit...she didn't hurt her own kind if she could help it.

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
    "A bandit no, but a thief of virtue is a good description for you," Rhyf said, just loud enough for Smutticus to hear. "As for you, necromancer, turn tail and run before I chop yours off. These undead will do nothing for you."

To accentuate his point, Rhyf quickly called up a ball of holy light, and sent it directly into the chest of the zombie that hit the Khajiit. The ball exploded into holy fire, consuming the walking corpse in moments, and turning it to ash.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli removes her mask, ears flattened down in frustration. "Kivuli does not want a fight. She just wants answers from the strangers before her." She growls, crossing her arms. "Destroying the bodies she plans to release soon is rather unnecessary."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    The other Khajiit didn't take kindly to Drayce's remark, having a corpse slap him across the face.

Despite everything, Drayce got a bit of a chuckle from her reaction, but it only pained him and brought forth a number of agonizing wheezes.

Drayce's eye finally cleared up as a ball of white fire turned the corpse nearest him into ash, sent by the larger of the two men.

Drayce's eye grows wide as he finds a familiar mark on the larger man's body.

He struggles to his feet and flips back his hood, leaving the mask on, and butting into the current argument.

"Champion! You bear...the...mark...of...Stendarr."

Last edited:

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    "I would be offended if it were not true." Smutticus sighs and makes his way to his feet. He looks at the Khajiit necromancer, but then to the archer. "Oh dear. He has made us Rhys."

Smutticus draws his sword and puts it to the archer's throat. "Now supose that is true. What does that mean to you?"

The Imperial's face was all smiles but his tone carried a venomous slant.

Last edited:

Wauten Dayhil

"Information is costly," Rhyf growled at the Khajiit. Something's different about her.. something-

Before he could finish the thought, the other Khajiit began spluttering, and called out the word "Champion." Without hearing the rest of it, Rhyf spun about and lunged at the one-eyed Khajiit. His hand surged forward, grasping the cat's neck, and Rhyf lifted him off of the ground.

"Quiet, cat!" He hissed into the Khajiit's ear, "You know nothing of me, or you will die." He tossed the Khajiit's body aside, and threw another ball of holy light at another of the necromancer's zombies.

"Sorry, but I can't have even one person alive who knows," he called to the necromancer, "Nothing personal, but you're going to have to die."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "Champion?" Kivuli perks up, eyes widening in shock. Not the 'OH GOD GODCURSE' shock or even 'HOLY plops I JUST WON THE LOTTERY!' shock. "....another one?" Her expression then changes to worry...not for just herself, but for the Stendarr champion too...until he threatened her with death. "STOP! Kivuli is one too!" She cries out, holding a hand up in the 'stop' gesture. No magic, or weapon.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    "Interesting." Smutticus looks at the strange Khajiit wonan. He smiles, and bows. "I am afraid we would have to see your mark. Anyone can talk... And in some ways he is kin. Mind bearing all?"

He puts his sword away and cocks his hips. Keeping a hand on his belt. "Doesn't change the fact about this guy but please... Humor us."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Before Drayce could finish his sentence, the Imperial had a sword to his throat, and seconds later, the other lifted him clear off the ground by his neck, tossing him away before resuming his attack on the other Khajiit.

Drayce didn't hit the ground particularly hard, but the impact knocked the wind from his lungs and sent forth a torrent of racking coughs that felt like daggers inside Drayce's chest.

Unable to stand, or speak, he pulls back his sleeve and thrusts his left arm into the air, displaying his massive mark of Akatosh.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    "Oh hey..." Smutticus crouches by Drayce. He rubs the mark pretty viciously. "Either this is a spot on tattoo. Or he's a champion. Sorry, mate. Never be to careful these days."

Smutticus stands and smiles. "Alright then. I suppose that is one issue cleared up. And you my fine feline friend?"

Last edited:

Wauten Dayhil

Rhyf slowly lowered his blade, keeping it down and non-threatening to the female Khajiit... but in the perfect position to be raised again. Racking coughs caught his attention, though, and he glanced over to where the fallen Khajiit lay... and the long tattoo-like decoration of the cat's arm - complete with what looked like the mark of Akatosh.

"Gods damn it all," he muttered, turning back to eye the female. Three in close proximity, and a necromancer claiming to be marked as well. We're in trouble if anyone finds out... "All right, show your colors, necromancer," he simply stated.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli turns around and proceeds to remove her shirt. Covering her entire backside is the mark of Kynareth, with some glowing blue swirlies around it for extra emphasis. "Khenarthi is Kivuli's Divine." She sighs heavily, moving her long black hair out of the way so none of it was obscured. "Khenarthi is Kivuli's curse."

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    "Now, now. I will have you know i had nothing but respectful thoughts." Smutticus looks down Kivuli's backside. He let's out a whistle and gently nudges Rhys with his elbow. "Who knows. We might just get a full set one day."

Smutticus claps and bows to both of the cats. "Pleasure to meet both of you fine Champions."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Drayce finally gets his breathing under control as the larger man, Rhyf, insults him. Referring to him as a "pulpy Khajiit."

"Go to hell, Rhyf. I...did...save...your life."

Wauten Dayhil

"I'm not sure if you mean a set of Champions or something else, Smutt," Rhyf chuckled.

Walking over to the male Khajiit, as he babbled about saving Rhyfalim's life, Rhyf hoisted the cat up, and leaned him against the tree. Calling restorative magick to his hands, Rhyf began applying healing throughout the Khajiit's chest, mending bones and stopping the internal bleeding.

"So... what do we call you, pulpy?"

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "Kivuli is more than just Necromancer. Kivuli is also Listener. The Dark Brotherhood heed her words as she heeds the Night Mother's. And keep your mouth shut, Imperial. Your attempts at flattery are pathetic and insulting. And you have a mark to reveal yourself, so get to it." Kivuli hisses the part about Smutticus at said Imperial before placing her shirt back on...that at much closer inspection IS Dark Brotherhood armor. She faces Drayce and slowly approaches him, then helps him up gently before handing him the last of her Potions of Minor Healing. "This should help, brother."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Drayce chucked - although it pained him - at Rhyf's comment. Graciously accepting the help and bidding his thanks.

"I believe an apology is in order...to all of you. Forgive my...well, my brash behavior."

Drayce was about to answer Rhyf when he noticed something about the other Khajiit, Kivuli.

"If you don't mind my asking, are those, horns, Kivuli?"

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    "No matter," Smutticus replies with a laugh as he sees Rhyf hefting the khajiit up for more healing. "I am just excited. It is rare to find such nice company to expand our own."

The Imperial hears the Khajiit woman name off the Dark Brotherhood so freely. That bugged him more than the anger at his politeness. Well this could be bad, Smutticus thought. I remember hearing about the Penitus Occulatas raids in Skyrim. Her family is all but decimated, but you never could stop the Dark Brotherhood... Smutticus looks at the collection of people. He shakes his head, this situation did not feel quite right. After searching for so long in secret the sudden attack and now finding more Champions felt too convenient.

"Well then," Smutticus flips his hair. "I see the brotherhood as lifted their policy of affability. No matter, there is no need to be a shrew. It isn't flattery it is politeness."

Smutticus goes over to the vampire and starts going through its belongings.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts